Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 21-05-2011, 07:18 AM
TheOracle1985

Bringers of the Dawn

Good morning lightworkers,

I'm curious to know if anyone else has read babara marciniaks 'bringers of the dawn' I though it was a super book, maybe not taken at face value but there were some curious points raised for sure. If anyone has let us know your thoughts on it :)
Old 21-05-2011, 08:20 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle1985
Good morning lightworkers,

I'm curious to know if anyone else has read babara marciniaks 'bringers of the dawn' I though it was a super book, maybe not taken at face value but there were some curious points raised for sure. If anyone has let us know your thoughts on it :)

Why not start the ball rolling by offering your own thought?

What were the points you found most curious for example?
Old 21-05-2011, 04:04 PM
Master
I loved the books, really brought new insight into things for me in terms of reality and how we were formed as hu-mans.
Spiritlite.
Old 23-05-2011, 08:13 AM
TheOracle1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I loved the books, really brought new insight into things for me in terms of reality and how we were formed as hu-mans.
Spiritlite.

Hi Both,

the book for me was utterly compelling. It was the first book of this nature that I have ever read and it was given to me by a dear friend, also a spiritualist, she said I would find this so informative.

Inititally for me, getting my head around to believing that this was 'channelled' and not just cleverly written was hard, but within a few pages I was enthralled. Its as though the book was speaking to me, some of the questions raised by her, such as, 'why do you think you chew your skin so much'?, I mean that means nothing to most people but i am a complete b'gger for this, I constantly chew my fingers, bite the inside of mu mouth, not to the point of damage but its just something I cannot shake the habit of, for most people this means nothing, but nothing or no one had ever put this bizarre habit I have into context; because the Plaedians are guiding us and in the near future there coming to help us whether we like it or not! It just cemented home to me very quickly a very different way of looking at the world, it may have been coincidence but who knows...That btw is one of many examples that spoke to me from this book.

Its delivered and wording so gently yet concise and it feels accurate. It feels like she has sat there and the witty ness of the Plaedians shines through, I supposed I feel the way its worded, could not be done by the average human, there would always be anomalies if a human would have written it, but there really weren't any. I loved this book, Ive ordered two more of hers and I will read them with more enthusiasm that I started with on the last one, I suppose the jist of it is, what shes sayin in BOTD, it would be truly enlightening if that was the case and thats where we came from and thats how we will end up being on earth.

TO