Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 24-04-2011, 02:59 PM
swamy jeevan

Can we identify the guiding master who speak through us?

Can some one help me, how to understand and recognise the source which speaks through us. I have noticed for a long time, that when ever a question is posed to me, or when some question arises in my conscious I speak some thing which I never or ever remembered that I come across such stuff either in my reading or my litening to any source. How does it happens? Where from that content flows? Interestingly the vocabulary also some times unknown to me there is a beauty in the rhythm the topic is delivered. How does it happens? Please share your experiences.
Old 25-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by swamy jeevan
Can some one help me, how to understand and recognise the source which speaks through us. I have noticed for a long time, that when ever a question is posed to me, or when some question arises in my conscious I speak some thing which I never or ever remembered that I come across such stuff either in my reading or my litening to any source. How does it happens? Where from that content flows? Interestingly the vocabulary also some times unknown to me there is a beauty in the rhythm the topic is delivered. How does it happens? Please share your experiences.

It is my understanding that each of us has a god-like essence that could be called the higher self, soul self, or holy spirit.

The processes of speaking with this aspect of the self can be called channeling, telepathy, prayer, or meditation.

The content from which this information is retained is our DNA. Not the physical strand that science can see but those quantum layers that are not yet identifiable.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-04-2011, 09:18 AM
swamy jeevan

Thank you John,

For your sharing of information!
Old 07-05-2011, 01:40 PM
Babes

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamy jeevan

Hi Swamy Jeevan,

I experience the same as you say words just come out of my mouth always the right answer and I find I am talking at a much faster pace and with more confidence then usual.

Babes.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:11 AM
swamy jeevan

Hi Babes

Nice to receive your acknowledgement. What kind of the subjects it covers? Did you ever noticed that your body and gestures also changes to the usual ones ?

How do you feel, did you made any experiments on this situation?