Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-06-2018, 12:26 AM
Experiencer
Crushing message

So I go see a lady who does healing touch. It's usually quite helpful. however, she sometimes receives messages from angels and loved ones for her clients. My ex recently reached out to me, saying he wanted to try again with me. I'm scared to get hurt again but was hoping to go with the flow and see how things went, but fears are getting in the way. I was hoping healing touch would help. But she told me, at the end of the session, that she received a message saying it was the end of his era with me, that I'd bloom in a separate direction. Even though she very well might be right, I feel crushed and like I don't have the power to see for myself anymore. Getting back with him might turn out badly, but I wanted to try it, without fear, and see how it went. I lost that option. Can't get it out of my head. I feel sick... Not what I hoped to hear
Old 29-06-2018, 02:46 AM
Pathfinder
"Even though she very well might be right, I feel crushed and like I don't have the power to see for myself anymore."

Never give your right to make decisions away freely.

She might be right and she might be wrong. But either way it is you and you alone that will face the consequences. Either good or bad. That is part of life.

Now is the time to Stand up and be Counted for we are being watched by the Spirit World -- Joanna Shenandoah
Old 29-06-2018, 02:57 AM
Experiencer
Except now it's extremely hard not to expect for things not to work out, which makes it hard to make the relationship work, even if it maybe could've worked otherwise. Self-fulfilling prophecy. Sometimes it's better to go in without expectations. I feel robbed of that opportunity.
Old 29-06-2018, 04:36 AM
Experiencer

I see it differently. You feel fear getting back with him and this fear has a reason - he hurt you. You should listen to it and acknowledge it rather than try to get rid of it. I feel the lady was more respectful towards your feeling than you are yourself. She basically confirmed what you already felt before you went to see her. You hoped that she would tell you differently, you went with a certain expectation to her. My gut feeling is, she is right though. If you really want to see him again my advice would be to confront him with this fear. Talk with him about the hurt he caused you and see how he reacts. Better would be though (in my opinion) to wait and explore your feelings some more.
Old 29-06-2018, 08:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
Getting back with him might turn out badly, but I wanted to try it, without fear, and see how it went. I lost that option. Can't get it out of my head. I feel sick... Not what I hoped to hear

Hi,

True. We want to be told what we would like to hear, not what we need to hear.

Instead you are given a different kind of option. The biggest fear to overcome is self doubt. You can create the life you want for your self When you find a guy you can co-create that reality with. The really hard thing to do is believe it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 29-06-2018, 02:49 PM
Experiencer
Except I never went there for a message or advice! I went there to receive healing touch. Which is supposed to help remove blockages so I can make my own decisions, with a clear head. I may have had chosen to leave, and that's ok. But at least the choice would've been mine. I never asked for a message or guidance on what to do with him. If so I would've gone to see a psychic/tarot reader.
Old 29-06-2018, 02:55 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

True. We want to be told what we would like to hear, not what we need to hear.

Instead you are given a different kind of option. The biggest fear to overcome is self doubt. You can create the life you want for your self When you find a guy you can co-create that reality with. The really hard thing to do is believe it.

John

I can't try to co-create anything with him even if I wanted to now, with that message she gave me. I actually went to see her to overcome self-doubt and be able to create my own life I want. I'm not saying I would've gone back to him or that it could've worked. Maybe, maybe not. But I wanted to be able to approach this calmly and with confidence in whichever decision I made. Now that's not possible anymore.
Old 29-06-2018, 03:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomma
I see it differently. You feel fear getting back with him and this fear has a reason - he hurt you. You should listen to it and acknowledge it rather than try to get rid of it. I feel the lady was more respectful towards your feeling than you are yourself. She basically confirmed what you already felt before you went to see her. You hoped that she would tell you differently, you went with a certain expectation to her. My gut feeling is, she is right though. If you really want to see him again my advice would be to confront him with this fear. Talk with him about the hurt he caused you and see how he reacts. Better would be though (in my opinion) to wait and explore your feelings some more.

My fears have caused major problems in the relationship in the first place. Fears can be good. But to some extent. Mine weren't healthy. Being able to make the difference between founded and unfounded fears in the current circumstances is what I feel I needed. And I never went to here for her to tell me if he's for me or not. I could've figured it out on my own, which would've been much more beneficial. To see it for myself. I'm not upset he may not be the one for me. I already know that and he probably isn't. But to be able to figure that out on my own would've been much more empowering. I feel extremely powerless right now. Not heartbroken. Powerless. I went to her for healing touch therapy (which is a bit like reiki). Not a reading.

Last edited by kindheart : 29-06-2018 at 06:42 PM.
Old 29-06-2018, 03:11 PM
Master
Tell the lady that you want no more messages from loved ones in the future--explain your feelings to her and I am sure she will accomodate you--maybe even a refund if she charged you.

Good luck with your decision regarding your ex. :)
Old 29-06-2018, 06:41 PM
Master
Look.

Kindheart.

This seems odd. Have you been talking to her about this before? It sounds very much as if you've let this information slip that you are interested in seeing your ex again, and due to your willingness to talk to her- or someone of your feelings- she is offering unwanted, unasked for, and unsolicited advice.

I suggest you stop speaking to this person or around this person of these things if indeed you did.

Even if she intuitively picked up on it- it is absolutely None Of Her Business, And She Has No Place To Offer You Any Such Advice.

Either way- you need to tell her you are there for the physical healing and body work. You are in no way obligated to speak with her- remember too however- I find it very odd she'd simply come out with this advice without previous knowledge of your circumstances.

Stop talking to her and around her about such things if you are.

You don't need to take her advice. Even if she intuitively came out with this.

Again you do not need to take her advice at all.

If she keeps doing these things- offering talk therapy or advice you have not asked for- you need to bring it honestly up with both her, and her boss if need be- or to say- if she doesn't get it the first time.

Lastly- you shouldn't have any expectations at all in regards to your circumstances.

Best to expect nothing with this man, you may be surprised, you may even be pleasantly surprised, you may even grow.

Further make a decision- do you want to be with him or not?

Also don't let others thoughts and words affect how you think, feel, and what you want to do.

If a man was interested in me- and he let every word or thought another may have about me dictate how he acts, talks, etc, or if he still has interest in me, if he let others influence that? He wouldn't even ever have a chance with me, whether he ever got around to asking me or not.

You are an adult.

You are capable of making your own decisions.

One way or the other you will need to make a decision.

So disregard what the healer said and make one.

My love, and best to you.