Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 31-01-2011, 10:41 PM
cdog

Not sure what the next step is.

Hello all. My first post here so please do not be to critical of me or my opinions. Thank you in advanced.
About 6 months ago I had a coming to God moment. Literally every aspect of my life felt at fever pitch. I asked for help and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I had the worst and then the best night I have had in a long time. I don't want to even try to compare it to any thing because it has no words yet. Kind of like seeing your kid smile at you purposefully for the first time. That joy and then some.
I have seen numbers all my life. Repeating numbers. The, wake up out of a dead sleep to the clock staring 4:44 at you type. I tried fighting it, chalking it up to coincidence, rationalizing of it all, only to find more questions. We can't rationalize what we do not understand or have know prior knowledge of decoding. Since that night of mutual acknowledgment, the numbers have been flowing. It is a new language and I feel like the persistent toddler with the HASBRO shape box. I keep trying to hammer the shape through with frustration not knowing that with time the shape will go through. We are a world of now. results at breakneck speeds or else.
I have started to regain patience. I was led to Angels 101 which help get the ball rolling but felt that my answers were to vague. I tried the net and got to many different answers. I kept second guessing myself.
My intuition is getting better so I thought that since this is a new language to me, and I was never 100% positive I was getting the right message, I figured that I would write my own matrix of numbers. Amazingly, it worked.
I have been toying around with writing a book or more-so a book of projects. After I opened that mindset, I was getting hundreds of ideas. The problem I am having is they are like a dream. Unless I write them down immediately, they are confused. I have managed to save about 30 projects and I am being led to get this out.
I don't know what the future has in store but I know this is something that is meant to happen.
I think those of us who's eyes have been opened, even just a little, are going to be the teachers of tomorrow.
Anyways, that is enough banter for now. I am glad I have found you all and look forward to growing with you.
Old 31-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Gerryh

First of all. Greetings.
Second start keeping a journal and write your thoughts down as they occur to you.Who knows the making of a book could just well be in it.Make sure that your message is loud and clear.Thats all you need to do for now and watch how events will unfold.
Best wishes Gerry
Old 03-02-2011, 12:57 AM
nalan

Follow your intuition.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:12 AM
cdog

Had some cool affirmations last night.
Did you know that London has its own time zone. 1 hr different than 3 around it.
Anyways, was trying to figure out a number message that came through and ended up hitting the wrong button on my phone which pulled up the world clock. I hit it left. thinking it was going to China but the States were on the right side( opposite of my last phone) When I stopped, it was on London 1:11pm, (I am used to this now so I made mental note) and looked up at my truck clock 5:51:11pst.
I mostly saw the double repeats such as 53:53:17 for instance last night but they weren't coming through like usual.
I would like to start a thread that is all affirmations and synchronicity observations. I think that would be a great project in this forum.
Lets see how connected we all are. Any takers!
Old 03-02-2011, 05:01 PM
cdog

Wow. I really need to calm down a bit. I apologize about the last post. I get home off of night shifts and I have so many topics bouncing around inside my head. I constantly feel the need to share all these new ideas and signs. Do any of you feel this way. I mean, since you are in this forum is a very good indicator but like last night. I seen a big white owl fly in front of my truck. Then 3 shooting stars and a dozen or so number sequences. (44:44:24). From about 8:30pm-6:00am. I feel like I am going crazy because my critical mind keeps trying to rationalize this change and I can't.
I just keep following my intuition and talking to Jesus and my guides and they keep saying, relax and observe.
I do thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. It helps to know that I am not alone.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Experiencer

Hello :)

wanted to mention there's a couple areas here you might want to check out that could be helpful... a spot focusing on numerology and one on 'signs and synchronisities.' I'm thinking the one on signs might be best, but there might likely be posts about the repeating numbers in the numerology one.

Many people have experienced this, as have I. I've gotten the same numbers several times in a row even. up to 4 or 5 times within just minutes. that was startling. My best advice is, don't try to rationalize it at all. It will drive you crazy. Whether a sign or whatever it is, just acknowledge it without figuring it out... maybe answers will come in time and maybe we aren't meant to know yet what it means. So, I think your guidance is absolutely right... just relax and observe.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:28 AM
cdog

Thank Sel. It is kind of hard not to tell you guys everything but I am sure you all are having your own affirmations.
For me this is something I have not seen or felt before. have no basis to describe it.
Like we have always existed but just forgot how to see past the smoke and mirrors.