Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-11-2019, 07:54 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentient
This specific drum sound - with just the right tone and with just the right echo to it (in the beginning of the video) imo. expresses the heart of interconnectedness.

To me it is the ‘Thunderbird’ sound – the Power of that heart ……
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsYdWdgJGXM

It awakens one to Totality in Spiritual sense. When Totality 'encompasses'.

Thunderbird and or thunder beings come in many ways and or forms.

I do appreciate the drum and echo in your link.

Here is another form that may represent the Thunders.
(A little organized chaos on the brink)
Masculine energy backed up by the feminine saying calm down boys
hold it together and we'll produce something good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9wSEXyoRbw
Old 06-11-2019, 09:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Electromagnetic radiation does not include sound.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Tell that to those guys who work down at SETI...you know, all those radar disks owned by Carl Sagan at one point?....oh, and what about static on a a TV set? Or this NASA recording of the Sun (our own Star?)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FcZqGQ8Ra5U&t=139s

This is what I base that hypothesis (about what the Holy books say) upon according to modern astrophysics.
Carl Sagan never owned any radar disks. SETI Institute did name the Carl Sagan Center for Research after him.

Static noise on a TV set is generally created when a TV can not lock on to a particular channel. That noise is sound and is not electromagnetic radiation. An example of electromagnetic radiation is visible light. Sound needs a medium for it to exist/travel. If the vacuum of space is between the transmitter and receiver, the receiver will not hear any sound.

Parvathalu Moutain's video you cited was not put out by NASA. The authored used a video
NASA probably released and then made 'it say what he wanted people to hear'.

Sorry to say, your hypothesis does 'not hold any water'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-11-2019, 09:17 PM
Master
....by the way..I just remembered the time when CERN tried to measure the rate of decaying neutrinos...the particle skipped the ring of the LHC and wound up in a wall in Italy somewhere...causing it to close down for a while...

Do you know they have a deep lake under France to measure rogue neutrinos? I remember seeing Neil deGrasse Tyson in there once...
Old 06-11-2019, 09:27 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Carl Sagan never owned any radar disks. SETI Institute did name the Carl Sagan Center for Research after him.

Static noise on a TV set is generally created when a TV can not lock on to a particular channel. That noise is sound and is not electromagnetic radiation. An example of electromagnetic radiation is visible light. Sound needs a medium for it to exist/travel. If the vacuum of space is between the transmitter and receiver, the receiver will not hear any sound.

Parvathalu Moutain's video you cited was not put out by NASA. The authored used a video

Thank you for biting my hook and taking the bait.

This is gonna be fun.

You are correct when you say that static is caused by radios being unable to lock on to a specific frequency...a specific carrier wave of the RF frequency modulating through the Superhets on the device.

Now, take the case of a P-SB7 Spirit Box (or a Radio Shack Hack) being able to modulate the frequency so it creates a standing wave of static by NOT locking on to a station for the RF frequency to modulate in...for you know? those times when it spits out full sentences over a multitude of bandwidths, running backwards on the FM band at the rate of 200kbs per second?....really...strange....that.
Old 06-11-2019, 09:48 PM
Legrand

Hello,

I went lately to see/hear a classical string quatuor under the candle lights playing arrangement of Bach and Beethoven. It's was really nice. The genius in those compositor is amazing.

But yet it was nothing in comparison to the music of the spheres that one may experience, not to say see or hear.

Enjoy!
Old 06-11-2019, 09:59 PM
Master
Quote:

This is gonna be fun.

You are correct when you say that static is caused by radios being unable to lock on to a specific frequency...a specific carrier wave of the RF frequency modulating through the Superhets on the device.

Now, take the case of a P-SB7 Spirit Box (or a Radio Shack Hack) being able to modulate the frequency so it creates a standing wave of static by NOT locking on to a station for the RF frequency to modulate in...for you know? those times when it spits out full sentences over a multitude of bandwidths, running backwards on the FM band at the rate of 200kbs per second?....really...strange....that.
In addition to the above...

Buckle up for the ride because Kansas is going byebye.

Whatever that can be done to sound via a background carrier wave, can also be done to light using Structured Light Sensing...it is how the X-Box Kinect camera works.

Bill Chappel from Digital Dowsing software is a light and sound engineer who turned the Structured Light System into a camera using motion capturing software for Windows.

I have seen wireframe skeletons appear out of nowhere (when it wasn't mapping a human, furniture or anything that the naked eye could see) and they even obey the commands of the humans who photograph them like a game of "Simon Says".

There is stuff going on which doesn't conform to anything I know of as the "Laws of Physics" and so, I threw out the textbooks ages ago...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5bzLxkVWrI
Old 07-11-2019, 03:17 AM
Master
Quote:
In addition to the above...

Buckle up for the ride because Kansas is going byebye.

Whatever that can be done to sound via a background carrier wave, can also be done to light using Structured Light Sensing...it is how the X-Box Kinect camera works.

Bill Chappel from Digital Dowsing software is a light and sound engineer who turned the Structured Light System into a camera using motion capturing software for Windows.

I have seen wireframe skeletons appear out of nowhere (when it wasn't mapping a human, furniture or anything that the naked eye could see) and they even obey the commands of the humans who photograph them like a game of "Simon Says".

There is stuff going on which doesn't conform to anything I know of as the "Laws of Physics" and so, I threw out the textbooks ages ago...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=M5bzLxkVWrI

In the introductory to the video they mention that they are using software outside of the X-Box Kinect camera to generate the 'effects'. If it was 'true' science, a person should be able to examine the software to see if it really is valid.

I suspect the device mimics Aura cameras. I once disassembled
the software of one Aura camera and was amazed that it was only a gimmick.

As for hardware/software systems that can detect objects not visible, that has existed for at least 40 years that I am aware of. Strange, ghost people never gravitate to that type of equipment. I wonder why?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 07-11-2019, 03:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Thunderbird and or thunder beings come in many ways and or forms.
I’m sure they do and undoubtedly there are many kinds of Native American stories about it.
I can only ‘identify’ one Eurasian version of it & that sound in the video I posted is closest to it.

This is for JustASimpleGuy as well:

Archaeoacoustical analysis of an ancient hypogeum in Italy”
A study of acoustical resonant properties ……
From 21:25 onwards …. they use a “Shamanic Drum” - a Native American drum within the ‘Temple of Mother Earth’, (and I think they mentioned there somewhere that the drum was called “The Thunderbird’ – or did I Imagine it …?):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=DHVHhi-r4FM

The word “Russian” may not invoke all that many positive images for me, but OMG, how I do love the deep male voices here at the beginning of the video - I could listen to them forever:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeR73YJ23Tg

Thanks ImthatIm for the video link.
Here another example of "masculine energy backed up by the feminine":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adCd1c_AWmc

Old 07-11-2019, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:

Quote:

This is gonna be fun.

֍.... I did not bite your 'hook'.... ֎

If you want to know more about the P-SB7 Spirit Box, check out Dianne Morris' youtube videos/ Here is a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx-J-m6OgkQ

Old 07-11-2019, 04:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you for the Science lesson....it was appreciated.

I feel the problem lies in the language...the nomenclature of the Hindu Texts..

When translating from Sanskrit to English, a few words don't do so well and one of them is Nada.

What I am referring to really isn't an audible sound (like the sounds made by Anahata) but can be received via Consciousness which is the "receiver" for the vibration of scalar waves!!!

When you get two waves of equal frequency beamed at each other, they cancel the other out do they not?

I also realise that audible sound is only a very tiny part of the spectrum and dogs can hear way more that we do!

Within the EM Spectrum, there exists the Terahertz Gap...this is being destroyed by the 4G/5G wireless technology! (Bats, porpoises and bees are forgetting how to do their 'thing')..It is how beings from other dimensions are getting into this one ..but I digress.

The Hindus are aware that sounds travel in waves of a specific vibration and need frequency modulation and an audio receptor to be heard AS a sound...

Remember what Tesla said...energy, frequency, vibration.
Ok. All this scientific talk goes over my head like ‘water over a duck’s back’.

However.
This morning I was sitting on a bench in town sipping my coffee – next to this indigenous bloke.

When my ‘energy-field’ ….. like ripples on a pond touched his energetic ripples at the ‘boundary’ - all I could discern was just this static noise, with no clear station to tune into, clear like hearing a bell on a clear day …

This was a bit strange, so I wondered about it.

When we got into talking – he identified himself as belonging to a group (tribe) X.
Well, I know ‘tribe X’ very well, after all I had integrated into it in my time ….

Then when I mentioned the ‘core families’ of the tribe X, he didn’t know them nor their descendants nor how they are related to each other in various ways, nor did he have a clue where they now live.

All he knew to speak of were the members of the band and now he was passing himself off to me as being of the same 'tribe' as the popular band.

No wonder there was static interference in the reception/perception of his electromagnetic-field energy.