Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2006, 02:53 PM
~Jay~

I've also been seeing 11.11 and many of the other combinations over the past couple of years or so, but the one I've been getting by far the most recently is 9:11.

All I can do is hope nothing is on the horizon of a similar nature to the last 9:11....but it is increasing in intensity - saw it both morning & evening yesterday, after at least a weeks worth of once per day before that.
Old 01-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
I've also been seeing 11.11 and many of the other combinations over the past couple of years or so, but the one I've been getting by far the most recently is 9:11.

All I can do is hope nothing is on the horizon of a similar nature to the last 9:11....but it is increasing in intensity - saw it both morning & evening yesterday, after at least a weeks worth of once per day before that.

Do you think this could be alerting you to look into it more?
9:11 that is?

Last year I was presented with the perfect opportunity to do so, which I did - and the findings were somewhat enlightening.

With love and light,

AM
Old 01-10-2006, 07:42 PM
~Jay~

Hmm, well I've just done a quick google, and a couple of sites say a similar thing to this:

911 is an international emergency signal, like SOS, so these numbers are coming up to remind you that we are in a global emergency... time to pray hard and to shower the universe with loving thoughts.

So it could be telling me to get my lightworking butt into gear a bit more, eh? Hehe!
Old 01-10-2006, 08:01 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycee
Hmm, well I've just done a quick google, and a couple of sites say a similar thing to this:

911 is an international emergency signal, like SOS, so these numbers are coming up to remind you that we are in a global emergency... time to pray hard and to shower the universe with loving thoughts.

So it could be telling me to get my lightworking butt into gear a bit more, eh? Hehe!

lol lol lol lol

Quite possibly!

I may PM you on this a bit later...

All the very best.

AM
Old 01-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Dariel

Jaycee,

Thanks from bringing this 911 up as I noticed i have been seeing those as well quite a lot. Not is few weeks though. I've been thinking the meaning of it... and don't see the emergency code is only what it means as the it is not the emergency number in Europe (we have 112 in most countries). But if thinking that 9 means ending something and 11 wakeup call, triggering DNA to light etc, and the combination of 911 adding them together brings 11 again... can it mean ending some state of evolution and getting into new? Have not been thinking it before much but as you brought it up I started to think the point. I tried to google it but mainly about 911 terror attack stuff coming. Could also of course mean global emergency as in some post and would need lightworkers attention and healing. But basically I think it has also some personal meaning. If some ideas comes up would be nice to hear as I believe that in every numerical code there are many hidden explanations inside one.

Lots of light
Dariel <3
Old 13-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Lapis

Personally I think you've hit the nail on the head with the 911 number symbology Dariel. Good job you.

I often times feel, when I see certain numbers and I see them very day and every night now, that "time" is compressing on us, speeding up, getting shorter, faster, tighter and smaller. That "eye of the needle thing"! I get the sense that these numbers and number combo's are triggering many different things in all of us and also letting us know that we do/are having to "get our lightworking butts into gear a bit more" as Jaycee said! The one thing is also indicating how far along we all are on this increasing timeline I think.
Old 11-11-2006, 12:49 AM
Lapis

Exclamation 11/11

Just a reminder that tomorrow is Nov. 11th or another 11/11 day! Tomorrow usually brings in another huge energy leap forward into a new phase so I'd suggest just keeping an eye (and heart) open to this change starting. Have a potent and magical 11:11 everyone.

Note: I just added Karen Bishops latest "energy alert" about Nov. 11th. 2006 or the 11:11 portal. It's on the Spiritual forum on my "Ascension" thread if anyones interested.

Last edited by Lapis : 11-11-2006 at 04:09 AM.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:39 AM
~Jay~

These last few alerts of Karen Bishop's have been uncannily accurate for me! This latest one mentions the back pain & insomnia I've been going through, and also the unity/connectedness I've been mentioning too!

I'm not going bananas after all....WEYHEY!!!
Old 11-11-2006, 05:27 PM
Master
hehehehe....I signed in on this board today at 11:11 on 11/11

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 03-12-2006, 08:37 PM
Lapis

Exclamation "555 ~ The Return of Mu" or Lemuria

The past 2 days have been intense for me as it seems the energies have changed once again and we've entered another new phase finally. I'm very grateful to have been led to this information yesterday because I've desired deeper info and meanings to the different numbers and number combos we've all been seeing for so long now. And there's a great extra bit to some of this as it talks about ancient Lemuria (Mu) and also Atlantis and the connections to some of these numbers we're seeing! Also please notice the date on this channeling....Aug. of 2000.

http://lightworker.com/beacons/100400_555.shtml
Closed Thread