Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-11-2021, 11:34 PM
Master

Astral critters is my name for is more commonly known as astral elementals.
Old 17-11-2021, 01:17 AM
Knower
Why lower level? What if it was a ghostly bunny rabbit that scurried across the room? Heh.

I have experienced the same exact phenomena though, OP. The fact you don't mind it, is a good sign that you are already receptive to its message.

For me, spiders can weave webs. Webs can either be seen as creative, or can be seen as traps. I felt trapped in my situation, and only once I transmuted that feeling did I ever see them again.
Old 17-11-2021, 05:49 AM
asearcher

That's great then, if I am wrong Rokazulu, I hope I am =) the way I thought is that to me the good side go out their way not to frighten you, the low levels on the other hand do, figuring he at the beginning feared spiders. Also the color of it, shadow-like. I've seen a spirit try to manifest itself in front of me and what came from that color was white, grey, ever so lightly brown. When low levels been around what has appeared to be is in darker shade why I drew the conclusion it could be low levels at play (just wanna explain myself).
Old 18-11-2021, 04:17 PM
Pathfinder

When I saw the orb up close in 2018 it was bright white, I got the impression that was quite good and safe, hopefully my parents coming back to see me.
Now seeing this spider thing it's thrown me a bit.
Saw it twice yesterday morning, one after the other, this time it formed quickly after a small mist then it ran across the ceiling and vanished before hitting the wall.
Then did it again.
Old 18-11-2021, 04:21 PM
Pathfinder

It's funny you mentioned rabbits, yesterday as it was running I thought to myself "can you be another animal instead of a spider"
Old 18-11-2021, 04:28 PM
Pathfinder

You're all helping, I'm learning quite a bit now from being on here.
I do remember back in the very early 1970's my nan talking about seeing dancing lights at night in her house.
I think they must have been what we now call orbs.
I was only about 7 then and my parents often spoke about it as I was growing up.
Old 03-12-2023, 02:41 PM
Pathfinder

I saw the spiders again this morning running across the bedroom ceiling one at a time.
This time they were a lot darker and thicker and had square shaped bodies with legs on the sides.
They weren't square shaped before.
They run and vanish into the top of the wall above my head.
Old 06-12-2023, 07:15 PM
Guide

My worst nightmare..
How are you able to sleep in that room..
Old 06-12-2023, 07:42 PM
Master
I am surprised to read about you liking this experience, but if it makes you feel good then all the power to you!

My experiences with spiders are different. When I grew up there were always spiders in the house, and they could get very big. I was so scared I did a check before sleeping and even today I sometimes notice myself doing a check, watching the wall behind me. It just happens so many times in childhood there were big spiders just on the wall behind or next to my bed. Absolutely frightening. BIG spiders. And they ran, they ran so fast!! I remember one time I had a dream of spiders ((amongst many many spider dreams)), I woke up, turned around and saw this huge black shadow on the wall. I turned on the light and you can guess what was there..
Old 06-12-2023, 08:29 PM
Master
I used to see the phantom spiders a lot during my drinking years,I came to the conclusion that these appeared due to waking up too quickly and the dream you are having folding down,seems like some types of dreams are made of something like vibrating threads that collapse and disappear as you wake up,the mind is making sense of this process by seeing them as spiders(perhaps not always the case but in my case I am sure this is what happened,I now wonder if I could have somehow influenced their movements or held the images still like externalising a dream/a waking dream)