Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 18-02-2020, 04:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
I already told you why. When you wake up in a dream while still in a dream you awaken to a dream....so all you get is a realization from your dream and ego I because dreams are an extension of your ego I.
This is connected to Words, and concepts creating beliefs. These beliefs created by words and concepts affect the way your ego I identifies and interacts with and processes reality/the physical universe.
Old 18-02-2020, 04:58 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
I already told you why. When you wake up in a dream while still in a dream you awaken to a dream....so all you get is a realization from your dream and ego I because dreams are an extension of your ego I.

Sounds like LDES (Lucid Dream Envy Syndrome) to me. LOL!
Old 18-02-2020, 05:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Sounds like LDES (Lucid Dream Envy Syndrome) to me. LOL!
Believe whatever makes your ego happy and comfortable.
Old 18-02-2020, 05:02 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Believe whatever makes your ego happy and comfortable.

Will do!
Old 18-03-2020, 06:15 AM
Seeker

Does Consciousness Affect Matter?

A trusted teacher ("Bashar" as channeled by Dayrl Anka) has taught me many things over the past six years, and has said " nothing really exists outside of our consciousnesses. It seems real and is real to us, but is an illusion".

To address the title of this thread, there is no such thing as physical matter for our consciousness to affect, because physical existence is basically a structured lucid dream.

I have given this much thought in my now times and linear time, and have come to understand and accept this as a truth for myself. Higher thoughts of this concept or belief has opened gateways for me to discover more truths related to this belief.

Such as; We are actually spirit beings of light and vibration, temporarily occupying human form (an avatar) in order to experience life on earth as a human being. Our physical bodies are temporary, and hopefully lasting long enough to complete our purposes of each visit.

And because we had to lower our vibration enough to maintain our consciousness within a low vibration physical state, we loose our heavenly connections with those who remain within higher levels of existence.

Also, there is the belief that we are creators and co-creators of our own realities. Realities that change from moment to moment depending on our thoughts and feelings. (Bashar) "What we put out is what we get back".

Our physical realities are what we perceive them to be according to what we believe is true about ourselves and the world around us.

I will end with a sharing of another important concept; Want to change your life? Then you must change on the inside first. (Bashar) Go to a mirror and try to physically move and change the reflection of your image. You will find the reflection of you will not change despite your efforts. Now try smiling and see how the refection smiles back at you. You have to make a change in your consciousness, before your perceived physical reality can reflect that change back to you.

Love and kindness
namaste
Old 20-03-2020, 12:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
"Dean Radin speaks at the Science of Consciousness Conference in Tucson 2016. Dean Radin, PhD, is chief scientist at the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS)."

https://youtu.be/nRSBaq3vAeY?list=PL...ywQvhBzzdrQ A

The gentleman moderating the Q&A is Stuart Hameroff, an anesthesiologist and professor at the University of Arizona who, along with Sir Roger Penrose formulated the Orch OR hypothesis of consciousness.

The questioner at 37:45 is world-renowned philosopher of mind David Chalmers who coined the phrase "The Hard Problem" of consciousness.

Does Consciousness Affect Matter?

I suspect a person can affect matter. This phenomena probably is the root of miracles/magick, a subject we do not talk about, especially how to implement.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 20-03-2020, 01:46 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okey Dokey
A trusted teacher ("Bashar" as channeled by Dayrl Anka) has taught me many things over the past six years,
and has said " nothing really exists outside of our consciousnesses.
It seems real and is real to us, but is an illusion".

*snip*

I love that Bashar! Once you've experienced this, and they
aren't just words, it'ss certainly an eyeopener!
I was suddenly awakened to the Illusion when I was eight years old...gosh, it's like it was yesterday!!!

Then, it happened again and again ---hahaha, and with no hallucenogenics.
(The Doors of Perception were opened; "To see a World in a grain of sand"-
always great when you see others have had moments of Cosmic Consciousness - oh I highly recommend that book if this is new to you.)

Anyone doubting if thought, consciousness effects matter (not affects, btw) ---look up the
research on youtube of Gregg Braden - my God - it is amazing all scientifically backed, many in labs - many
with videos rolling.
Too many links to place here. But enjoy!! Mind blowing for newbies on this topic.

But here's one, a good introduction to Gregg. I don't get why this is not clickable
and sometimes links of mine are! *scratches head*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd6XjU7Q5ow

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 20-03-2020 at 02:37 PM.
Old 20-03-2020, 04:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But here's one, a good introduction to Gregg. I don't get why this is not clickable
and sometimes links of mine are! *scratches head*

Just testing to see if I can make it clickable

Yes, seems to work. Maybe your editing gets confused because of all the references to COLOR=Black and /COLOR in brackets.

To save a lot of head scratching you could always edit your link to insert [ url ] before and [ /url ] after.

I've had to insert spaces within the brackets because otherwise it treats the text in between as a link and doesn't show the brackets or url and /url, so type them without the internal spaces.

Hope that all makes sense.

Peace
Old 20-03-2020, 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Just testing to see if I can make it clickable

Yes, seems to work. Maybe your editing gets confused because of all the references to COLOR=Black and /COLOR in brackets.
To save a lot of head scratching you could always edit your link to insert [ url ] before and [ /url ] after.
I've had to insert spaces within the brackets because otherwise it treats the text in between as a link and doesn't show the brackets or url and /url, so type them without the internal spaces.
Hope that all makes sense.
Peace
That was nice of you! All I do is high;light and copy the link of the youtube at the top of it's page -
then paste it here...sometimes it works just fine and other times it doesn't.
I'm not typing anything, is what I mean. I will study what you said -
I'm not too savvy.

Testing, testing

Gregg Braden, btw -----By golly ---I just had to TYPE in [url] like you said too!
I have never had to do that before.

You are a multi-gifted buddy here. xo

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-03-2020, 05:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
That was nice of you! All I do is high;light and copy the link of the youtube at the top of it's page -
then paste it here...sometimes it works just fine and other times it doesn't.
I'm not typing anything, is what I mean. I will study what you said -
I'm not too savvy.

Testing, testing

Gregg Braden, btw -----By golly ---I just had to TYPE in [url] like you said too!
I have never had to do that before.

You are a multi-gifted buddy here. xo

Ha! Another of life's mysteries solved.

Peace