Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 19-06-2012, 10:39 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
I have a question about trees. Do the trees soak up negative energies from humans like a sponge? And do we have to touch the trees for it to be effective?

Well, the earth can-does recycle neg energies, so why not a tree?
Resting against a large tree & becoming one with it seems to purify my energy if I ask.

That's how I perceive it, anyway.
Much like a transfusion-blending of energies through grounding.

We can do most anything from a distance, but proximity-contact is easier, for most folks. That's why so many recommend going barefoot-shoeless in the grass.
Old 19-06-2012, 11:26 PM
amy green

Something new I've come to appreciate from trees. Since becoming a full-time carer (for my mum), I spend a lot of time cooped up indoors. I have recently found great liberation and a sense of freedom from opening a window and listening to the wonderful rustling sound that trees make in a strong wind....it's quite envigorating, exhilarating and therapeutic! I feel I am out there - with the trees. A wonderful discovery/new experience.

Old 19-06-2012, 11:51 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hello, I also love trees, I used to go in among them at our other place and do some of my healing when it was not raining. I would sit beside a stream,(which is also good for healing,ie, running water, and listen to healing music. I did some of my best healing during those times sending it over the seas, and was never feeling drained when I finished like I can sometimes feel. I could do it here too but there is a lot more noise here as we are close to a fairly busy road so much harder to sooth my mind. Blessings all, Clarrie
Old 20-06-2012, 05:25 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Something new I've come to appreciate from trees. Since becoming a full-time carer (for my mum), I spend a lot of time cooped up indoors. I have recently found great liberation and a sense of freedom from opening a window and listening to the wonderful rustling sound that trees make in a strong wind....it's quite envigorating, exhilarating and therapeutic! I feel I am out there - with the trees. A wonderful discovery/new experience.

My very favorite sound in the world... more so than the ocean...
Old 20-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Master
We are currently building a house and while digging the basement i asked the digger if he would kindly spare this baby pine tree that was in his way. Well, he scooped it up with the bulldozer gently ensuring that the roots were intact and placed it in another location on our property with other pines. I was so happy i went to buy some good plant feed and nurtured it with words and water. I am hoping it survives. I love my little tree!

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 20-06-2012, 06:20 PM
amy green

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
My very favorite sound in the world... more so than the ocean...

How lovely!

It's curious how we can hear without listening. I have obviously heard the sound of trees rustling before this recent discovery...yet wasn't so totally in tune with it. Pleasant but nothing more. Being totally open emotionally to this experience both transformed and elevated it. It was exactly what I needed - felt like the sound of freedom....

Last edited by amy green : 20-06-2012 at 08:35 PM.
Old 26-06-2012, 05:50 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green

I'm also an "almost" full time caregiver of my grandparents (especially grandma) and my mom. I would take grandma as often as possible to the park stroll her in her wheelchair through the forest trail and I would sit her under a tree shade so she can feed the ducks. There are many health benefits for being around nature. I also encourage my mom to go with me and hike or just sit around the trees. Opening windows and letting in fresh air in is good also (weather permitting). I have noticed that many hotels I frequent when I go on vacation do not have open windows. Sometimes they are not able to open them (for security purposes) so I get headaches and nausea from breathing recycled stale air.
Old 26-06-2012, 06:11 PM
amy green

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
I'm also an "almost" full time caregiver of my grandparents (especially grandma) and my mom. I would take grandma as often as possible to the park stroll her in her wheelchair through the forest trail and I would sit her under a tree shade so she can feed the ducks. There are many health benefits for being around nature. I also encourage my mom to go with me and hike or just sit around the trees. Opening windows and letting in fresh air in is good also (weather permitting). I have noticed that many hotels I frequent when I go on vacation do not have open windows. Sometimes they are not able to open them (for security purposes) so I get headaches and nausea from breathing recycled stale air.

Yes coolchic, I'm a big fan of oxygen/aerated rooms too. It amazes that people don't seem to daily air their rooms! Maybe it's because I have a lung condition that I feel this more keenly.

My mum can't walk far and doesn't have a wheelchair; she doesn't even seem to want to go outside much in her lovely garden (we live in a fairly unpolluted area). I have to respect her needs.

I particularly love the fresh and lightness of the air just after it has rained.
Old 30-08-2012, 02:53 PM
Moonkestrel

Very interesting article - thanks!

Funny really as I was driving home from work today and couldn't help but notice how amazing the trees along the route are.....felt like I was seeing them in a completely different light. Was a lovely experience and have been meaning to work with tree energies for some time now.

Very inspiring.