Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 13-03-2015, 10:19 PM
curiouschildx

Red face Questions about Indigos!

Hi guys!

My name's Sabrina and I am doing a project for my social sciences class where I get to pick my own topic of study, and I decided to study indigo children. I'm really interested in learning about them, what they're like, what their beliefs are and so on and so forth, and I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me out with my project. You'd just have to answer a couple of questions, so please let me know if you'd like to help me!
Old 14-03-2015, 01:42 AM
Newbie ;)

I will assist you. Let me know what you need. :)
Old 14-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by curiouschildx
Hi guys!

My name's Sabrina and I am doing a project for my social sciences class where I get to pick my own topic of study, and I decided to study indigo children. I'm really interested in learning about them, what they're like, what their beliefs are and so on and so forth, and I was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me out with my project. You'd just have to answer a couple of questions, so please let me know if you'd like to help me!

Hello,

What would those questions be? Usually good answers lead to even better questions.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-03-2015, 10:02 AM
Deactivated Account

Sure! What would you like to know?
Old 18-03-2015, 12:15 AM
curiouschildx

Hi guys! Sorry I've been busy, I am still coming up with the questions. It'll be 10-15 questions, and I will post them as soon as my teacher gives me the ok to send them out. :)
Old 19-03-2015, 02:43 AM
Knower

Hello, I'd be happy to help as well, and have access to several good pieces of information via YouTube that I could share if you're down.
Old 22-03-2015, 07:01 PM
Knower

yes, no problem

hi, will help if i can
Old 22-03-2015, 10:40 PM
curiouschildx

I got my questions approved and I'll send you guys the questions individually, through private message!
Old 23-03-2015, 08:45 AM
Deactivated Account

I'd love to see everyone else's answers for analysis.
Old 23-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Pathfinder

These questions might help you to know where to begin formulating your own:

What are the behavioral patterns of Indigos?

1) They are born feeling and knowing they are special and should be revered.
2) An indigo knows they belong here as they are and expect you to realize it as well.
3) These children are more confident and have a higher sense of self-worth.
4) Absolute authority, the kind with no choices, negotiation, or input from them does not sit well. The educational system is a good example.
5) Some of the rules we so carefully followed as children seem silly to them and they fight them.
6) Rigid ritualistic systems are considered archaic to an indigo child. They feel everything should be given creative thought.
7) They are insightful and often have a better idea of method then what has been in place for years. This makes them seem like "system busters."
8) Adults often view an indigo as anti-social unless they are with other indigos. Often they feel lost and misunderstood, which causes them to go within.
9) The old control methods like, "Wait till your father gets home," have no affect on these children.
10) The fulfillment of their personal needs is important to them, and they will let you know.

These are the characteristics of an indigo as stated in The Care and Feeding of Your Indigo Child:

• Strong willed
  • Born in 1978 or later
  • Headstrong
  • Creative, with an artistic flair for music, jewelry making, poetry, etc.
  • Prone to addictions
  • An "old soul" as if they’re 13 going on 43
  • Intuitive or psychic, possibly with a history of seeing angels or deceased people
  • An isolationist, either through aggressive acting-out, or through fragile introversion
  • Independent and proud, even if they’re constantly asking you for money
  • Possess a deep desire to help the world in a big way
  • Wavers between low self-esteem and grandiosity
  • Bores easily
  • Has probably been diagnosed as having ADD or ADHD
  • Prone to insomnia, restless sleep, nightmares, or difficulty/fear of falling asleep
  • Has a history of depression, or even suicidal thoughts or attempts
  • Looks for real, deep, and lasting friendships
  • Easily bonds with plants or animals.

If you possess 14 or more of these traits you are an indigo. If 11 to 13, you’re probably an indigo in training. If you’re an adult with these traits you could be a "lightworker."