Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 08-04-2015, 06:54 PM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulUniverse
I believe we move between animal and human, and who knows what else! I am a spiritual medium, and a reading I recall well was my mother in law, whom I have never met because she passed before having the honor, came to our home in the form if a beloved pet, who only came for a short time before leaving this earth. I believe our souls go where they are needed either to teach or to learn.

It's my bias that moves me to remind everyone that humans are animals.

But that said, what a wonderful thing that your spouse's mother chose to pop back in to share some more love! We do, indeed, go wherever the need is -- as you said, to learn or to teach. Really...how lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:32 PM
Suspended
Ok Everly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everly
We cannot truly know how complex that snail's life is.

maybe someone could know if they have memories of being a snail

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsoul
I took it to mean do any humans through regression (going back to past lives) remember themselves as animals...........

It was just about the topic in general and your opinions, experiences, anything really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
love your poem sunsoul!

I know right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
Yes. I was just wondering if there are any books on this subject where people have been regressed and revelled their past lives as animal.

Im not sure I haven't found one but i haven't looked yet, if you find one be sure to let us know.
Old 08-04-2015, 11:53 PM
Smile it's just me

I think I might have been a creature of the ocean...unfortunately probably an eel...I have a strong call to be in the ocean and feel claustrophobic if I cannot see the ocean. When ever I go diving I always see an eel, and when I fish, I catch one before I catch anything else...of course I always let the eel go. Or maybe the eel is my animal guide...I always feel safer in the ocean after I see one.
Old 09-04-2015, 09:53 AM
Deactivated Account

I always loved cheetah's, and cats in general. I always thought that gave me some past connection to the Lyrans somehow.

There's also my affinity for snakes but that could just be a Kundalini thing. Unsure. It may also be an animal spirit guide.

I also seem to have a thing for Pegasus', which I feel are a derived from the Unicorn family somewhere down the line. I definitely feel I've been one of them. They're not Terran animals but a different species from humans nevertheless.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:00 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smile it's just me
I think I might have been a creature of the ocean...unfortunately probably an eel...I have a strong call to be in the ocean and feel claustrophobic if I cannot see the ocean. When ever I go diving I always see an eel, and when I fish, I catch one before I catch anything else...of course I always let the eel go. Or maybe the eel is my animal guide...I always feel safer in the ocean after I see one.

The ocean is beautiful, your catching eels always before anything else? sounds like the eels wanna say hello, could be your animal totem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I always loved cheetah's, and cats in general. I always thought that gave me some past connection to the Lyrans somehow.

There's also my affinity for snakes but that could just be a Kundalini thing. Unsure. It may also be an animal spirit guide.

I also seem to have a thing for Pegasus', which I feel are a derived from the Unicorn family somewhere down the line. I definitely feel I've been one of them. They're not Terran animals but a different species from humans nevertheless.

Lots of people on here believe/know they have been unicorns in past lives and yea iv been told theres a few different types of unicorns I guess Pegasus would be one.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:43 AM
Super Moderator
As Spirits, I don't see why we couldn't have a whole wide spectrum of experiences to draw upon for teaching and understanding. And none of those in 'linear time' as such.

So why not experience what a snail or any other Creature experiences? Whyever not? Where are the limits? Who is there to impose limits on us?

Empathy =the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:27 AM
Smile it's just me

Tobi, is an animal totem similar to what we in Hawaii call an "animal aumakua" that helps guide, protect and teach?
Old 10-04-2015, 02:01 AM
Super Moderator
Smile...please forgive me for my ignorance as I'm not perfectly sure what an animal Totem is. I take it to mean a messenger in animal form who brings information and awareness from Spirit....(Though I feel I should know.) A mere 'google search' would not do this subject full credit.

And I have no knowledge of an "animal aumakua" and how this relates.

Others may have more helpful answers here.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:18 AM
Smile it's just me

Tobi...An Aumakua would be different...they are related to the person.

Aumakua: an ancestral guardian spirit that resides in special animals and plants who can help their descendants
Old 10-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I actually had a conversation with someone last night who seemed to understand this alot better then me, I had already heard before and got that time is different in other realities an then in the bigger picture theres no time at all. But he told me with this you could chose which life you'd like to experience and theres no set order your next life could be 90,000 years from now in the linear perspective even though you have lives inbetween that which you could skip an experience later, an then to all those lives theres parallel lives going on within them. And another person I know has told me they have seen parallel visions of earth one it was destroyed because we didn't look after it and another it was a paradise because we all decided to live as one.

So thats my understand of it at the moment.

it is not a concept that we can easily entertain, Nature Grows. I am still a newbie to it myself.

yes, I think there is a parallel earth.