Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-09-2013, 01:31 AM
Experiencer
I PM you a copy
Old 02-09-2013, 08:42 AM
Ivy

It seems that perhaps you want validation that astral insects exist. Sadly I have to respect your belief in something that you say is harming you, and the belief of others who want in on it too.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:20 PM
Guide

Meadows, this is not about your peronal belief systems, based on your individual experience unto this moment. You do not have my consistent to start a discussion about invalidating my personal experience. It's like arguing with someone whether there exists ghosts or an after life: you either know in your heart or from personal experience, or accuse the other for being mental; history of mankind's ignorance in a nutshell.

This topic was created as a request for assistance from those who know what I am referring to. Please respect this guideline. And with all respect to you, I advice you to look up "The Pulse Technique" on YouTube, by Deb Cummings, to address the emotions that stirred your reaction to this topic, including the clutter that was triggered by the post you just finished reading.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Ivy

You asked how to get rid of astral spiders, I gave you my advice, which is to use your own power to get rid of them. Thank you, but no thank you would suffice. However, to invalidate your own belief is to invalidate the negative entity itself...that power is within your own mind.

I looked up the youtube video, and I'm wondering if you have been using it for the two years that you have been feeling these negative entities around you?
Old 03-09-2013, 04:23 AM
Lightcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadows
All you need to do to get such things out of your life, is stop believing they are real...or dig until you find what feelings they represent within you.

When you mix with people who also believe in such things, it validates the reality for you. There are many of us that travel in meditation and never ever come across such things...they simply don't exist to me.

I agree with Meadows on this. I don't mean the part where you can wish them away, but the root of it rings true to me: it sounds like a self-inflicted problem. I mean, we're not talking about a haunting, a loved one, we are talking about something which is preying on you. They would have to have a REASON to want to be around you, so you need to look for an internal solution, not an external solution. Perhaps you could open the discussion with the forum, and explain the exact, specific nature of these bugs. Perhaps- and this is just a suggestion- they are feeding on your irritation with them. It's my advice that you don't dismiss what Meadow is saying, just because you didn't like the way she said it. You might just be doing the astral equivalent of asking an exterminator to come in, and get rid of an ant infestation, while refusing to close your sugar container.