Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-04-2017, 09:03 AM
Guide

Old Russian book

I dreamt I was in my bedroom or something, looking thriugh a collection of games and books my father put inside some kind of device. The device was weird, I had to shuffle these tings up or down to take them. There was this weird old book I picked up, my father came to me and showed it to me. The book contained a list of words, abbreviations or acronyms, a series of stuff he wanted to study and remember. He made a sentence out of them and wrote them down next to their meanings in the book to study them better. (if words ended with -kak for example, he wrote down "kids and kitchen" or something else to better memorize it) The book seemed to be written in Russian, but my father was translating parts into my mother tongue. There was also this page that was written in a phonetic art kind of way, hard to explain and easier to show. When words were spoken soft or loudly you could differentiate between them with font size. I kept searching through this book, some pages were bsdly damaged, crumbling or wrapped up, but two were stuck together, I peeked between them and saw a picture of high ranking Russian general/officer with his son, who looked exactly like me as a kid. When I saw this I felt a weird frequency like crazy until I woke up.

What does this dream want to tell me?
Old 15-04-2017, 05:20 PM
Knower

I think it's telling you about your past life. When we reincarnate the face stays much the same, because the face is a picture of ones soul. Plus it helps us recognize each other the next time. Your guides and past life people, perhaps a real father who is still on the astral plane with a mission to guide you, want you to know who you are in this incarnation and help prepare you. It might help to study some Russian politics such as what the alternative news is saying about Putin. Some 80 years ago Edgar Cayce said a beacon of hope would come from Russia.
Old 15-04-2017, 07:31 PM
Guide

Yes perhaps, but a reoccurring element in my readings is that this very much feels like my first life on earth. This is confusing.
Old 15-04-2017, 08:15 PM
Suspended
There is good & bad in every country. Maybe you're being encouraged to think of the good & ignore the bad, regardless of what people say about each other in this ridiculous political climate we are in at the moment.