Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

Angel1 Starting to see lights

Since I have been meditating more, I have started seeing wisps of white light around (not whilst I'm meditating, but when I have my eyes open). Could I be developing clairvoyant abilities or is this a sign of a chakra opening? Maybe this could even be my angels or spirit guides?
Old 15-04-2015, 06:02 PM
Pathfinder

Hi Angel,

That's almost certainly a very good sign, congrats on your progress with meditation! :) In my experience, it could be any number of things that are happening, but basically all of them are good. In short, it's very probable that you're being encouraged in your spiritual practice and spirituality by positive energies. I'd say that you should keep at it with the meditation, and it should bear some great fruit. (And of course there are sooo many other good reasons to meditate! ;) ) As your mind continues to quiet down as a result of meditation, you may start getting communication from spirit in other ways; I think it's very personal, in that it may come through any of your five senses (smelling a nice smell out of "nowhere", an image coming from nowhere when your eyes are closed, hearing a spontaneously occurring voice) or it may just come through a completely convincing feeling about something, or you may "download" a bunch of intuitive information that only unfolds in a linear fashion over time. The roads are myriad, and that's the beauty and fun of the spiritual path. Positive energies are infinitely creative and can also have a great sense of humor! :) And of course don't forget your dreams as a channel of spiritual information. A method of dream interpretation that I use is to separate the dream into all of its component parts and associate with each of them. By "associate", I mean that you think about the element of the dream, and then see the next thing that pops into your head. By the time you've done this with every element of the dream, then an overall meaning usually comes into view, and it can be incredibly affirming and insightful. The process may be muddled and chaotic at first, it may seem like no meaning is emerging, but with practice, it should yield some wonderful results. And finally, it may be useful to try channel your spirit guides and angels, as well as any other positive energies you want to connect with (other gods and goddesses, ascended masters, etc.). Just form the intention in your mind that you want to connect with someone, and then let your thoughts flow as if they were coming from that entity. Don't think, just let the words flow without any effort made to construct logic or even coherent sentences. You may be impressed with the type of information that flows! At first it may seem that it's coming from you, but just work with it in that flow. I find it helps to do it out loud; the timbre, inflection, and accent of my voice changes, and I think that the information (and associated help) that has come has been pretty remarkable. It's good to hear that you're making progress with meditation; keep it up! :)
Love and Light
Old 15-04-2015, 06:20 PM
Yes, I would consider this a very neat thing...I have read things
that yogis have said, but can't remember.

Funny story I was with an Indian yogi (saffron robes, shaved head type)
when a bird just flew right in the window in front of him and
broke it's neck.
He said something about how we begin to attract things to us...LOL.

Thought you'd like that one.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Master
Yep, welcome to the real world!
Inhabiting our planet are many energy beings of all sizes and shapes which we usually do not have eyes or senses developed to see. However mediation is a great ways and usually accidental way to start seeing what else is hear with us. The air is literally as inhabited as the ground is with plants, trees, bugs, reptiles, mammals and humans. Think of the sky like an ocean full of life.

If you start teaching your self how to see aura's (utube or Google it) you will be able to start distinguishing the colors that are actually there too. Right now you aren't able to separate the light spectrums so it's all white to you. With practice you will discover all these little energy beings have their own colors and sometimes multiple colors. You'll also start noticing differences and realize that "these are sort of this species and this other one is like that species I saw the other day"
There's lots to see!
Welcome to the Real World LOL :)
Old 15-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

Thanks so much for your answers. They're all very interesting!
Old 15-04-2015, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Yep, welcome to the real world!

Welcome to the Real World LOL :)
Hi Crystal Song!

Well, it's still a dream to ME!
Matter, light waves, sound waves, fairies, people, a chair?
It's all an illusion to me!

My posts are reflecting that my mind is being blown lately and
I'm going into this 'new place'...
I won't be walking onto a Mental Ward by accident or they might commit me!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-04-2015, 06:57 PM
Ivy

I never know what the lights mean, but they feel nice and are a comfort to have around I find.
Old 15-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Master
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, I would consider this a very neat thing...I have read things
that yogis have said, but can't remember.

Funny story I was with an Indian yogi (saffron robes, shaved head type)
when a bird just flew right in the window in front of him and
broke it's neck.
He said something about how we begin to attract things to us...LOL.

Thought you'd like that one.

Poor bird Sad story is sad
Old 16-04-2015, 12:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi Crystal Song!

Well, it's still a dream to ME!
Matter, light waves, sound waves, fairies, people, a chair?
It's all an illusion to me!

My posts are reflecting that my mind is being blown lately and
I'm going into this 'new place'...
I won't be walking onto a Mental Ward by accident or they might commit me!

It's all Good when it unfolds gently and slowly or paced enough that the mind can adjust. It's when it all comes in so fast and all the abilities come in back to back that it's so mind blowing that the Thorazin Shuffle and a padded room actually seem like a nice safe rational option. LOL

Just remember if you get too giddy or flying high on the energy you can ground to mother earth or 'get the to a Nunnery' as my friend says. lol
I found big chunks of grounding black rocks and hugging trees barefooted more preferable to the idea of nunnery's personally.
Old 17-04-2015, 10:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Do they look like waves? And they're white? I see these all the time out of meditation, I just have to be relaxing or just close my eyes and there they come. After a lot of time where this would be a daily occurrence I realised they were soul aspects of me that had been cut off reintegrating back into my aura, because they are always 'incoming'. But these are also high vibrational aspects, like the original angelic consciousness we have.