Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 20-01-2012, 11:09 PM
capricorn

Positive affirmation

Beautydylan pmed me today with this beautiful affirmation message:

You are a beautiful worthwhile human being who deserves the best in life. Forget about the past, that's already been and gone. Look forward to the future and don't ever forget you are loved
Old 20-01-2012, 11:13 PM
midnightstar

It came to me when I was hanging around in chat so I wanted to share it with the members who are finding it tough
Old 21-01-2012, 01:28 AM
skylord

Humans?

Sky Lord Date: 19:24.01.20.2012

Affirmation:

Very nice to be a part of your world. Nice forum, I feel a lot of compassion and plenty of spirituality. Nothing wrong with feeling human, after all, that is what we have been led to believe. However, as you must know, we are spirits first and foremost. Humans? Yes. But spirit; that is our true self. May the Entire God bless the membership.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:42 AM
jrnettles

Yup, I like that.

And I also like this variation: You are a beautiful, worthwhile human being who deserves the best in life. Put the past behind you, look forward to the future, and live fully in the present always remembering you are loved.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:48 AM
Master
Great... Now, to give real power to the affirmation, let yourself F E E L it.

Xan

Old 02-02-2012, 05:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by capricorn
Beautydylan pmed me today with this beautiful affirmation message:

You are a beautiful worthwhile human being who deserves the best in life. Forget about the past, that's already been and gone. Look forward to the future and don't ever forget you are loved

Beautiful sentiment. I would replace "don't ever forget" with "always remember". Negative words and affirmations don't mix well.