Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 09-04-2024, 04:29 AM
Master

Unseeking Seeker, innocence has a presence which can be experienced. But too often people think of innocence as not being guilty of something. Yes, ego is often in focus when an adult acknowledges their humility but the innocence of a child comes more naturally. They/we are born with it.

It is my experience that the experience of innocence which we experienced as a child is still with us today; only covered by mind and ego, in my opinion. For many adults humility is an attitude or state of mind while for little children it is part of their being.

An Jesus said “forgive them for they know not what they do.” Reportedly he said this while being crucified on a cross, a sign of true humility.
Old 09-04-2024, 04:32 AM
Master

Namaste Baile
Old 09-04-2024, 04:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
Point to ponder: Why is it that an adult (ego in focus) reacts as being humbled, whereas a child (innocence in focus) feels astonished?
Hi Unseeking Seeker. First, innocent child react differently, just like adults. Children can react in surprise, fear, anger, etc. The second thing is humility is not a reaction, it's a consciousness state, one that's learned and nurtured. It's a higher wisdom understanding.

Unless one means humbled in the sense of feeling shame or beaten down by the gods. Then yes, that's neither a higher awareness nor innocence response. EDIT: I see now... as you mentioned, ego in focus.

EDIT again: And humility isn't the correct word. It's reverence. Reverential awe. And not reverence for something outside one's self -- reverence and humility towards God, Creation, Spirit, or whatever word one uses. Reverence for, and wonder at, the immensity and the glory of being one with the All of it.

Humility and reverence that recognizes one's holy place in the Creation. Life is a gift and I am a soul participating in the evolution of the All.
Old 09-04-2024, 11:42 AM
Seeker

The most important thing in life is to recognize the difference between real and unreal. No object, whether a thought or thing, is actual or real in of itself.
One summer afternoon when I was around sixteen years young, I was out rambling somewhere and had the spontaneous thought: "If I can figure out what is real, it will take care of God and everything else." This was a great quest, it seemed to me. I still think so.
We all have insights that pop out of the blue from time to time, and are quickly forgotten unless we write them down on a piece of scratch paper or in a notebook. We should, I usually don't.
Are these words real? It's for the reader to decide.
Old 09-04-2024, 12:07 PM
Seeker

Hello Master of Self. Whatever one wants to say here is honored by this reader. Each believes what they believe, subject to change as understanding evolves. Exactly as it should be. What I eventually discovered, or it discovered this guy, is simplicity, the simplicity before language had any meaning, pure awareness, another way of thinking. Awareness doesn't criticize, doesn't judge, what it sees is what it gets. Pure awareness is like an innocent Child, if not the Child itself. Wide awake, It has no past, it is timeless, real, eternally now, wide-eyed wonder, the first day of forever, the Clear Light. It feels like home.
Old 09-04-2024, 12:38 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Greg2
The most important thing in life is to recognize the difference between real and unreal.
"If I can figure out what is real, it will take care of God and everything else."
This made my day to read first thing.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-04-2024, 12:54 PM
Master

I feel it’s all about the choices that we make that determines the kind of life we have.
Every choice, big or small is really important. Imo
Old 10-04-2024, 05:52 PM
Seeker
For me life is just what is, the nature of being. I don't class what happens in the world as life. That is the play of the world, which is perhaps the flow of life or the dynamic appearance of life. But life itself is always right here.

As for reality, for me it is the same thing - that which is always here and never changes. One name for it is Awareness. Also Stillness or Being.
Old 10-04-2024, 06:23 PM
Guide

LIFE = LIVING-INTELLIGENT-FOCUSED-ENERGY that is what to me represents
that which is presented within the universal spectrum of motioning intelligent
energy.

Remove the energy and the motion and what's left is SPIRIT.

blessings michael.
Old 11-04-2024, 09:42 AM
Seeker

Gerber baby

Sure, totally logical, makes all the sense in the world. The Light that reveals is the Light that I be. What Light reveals is what it gets, just like a flashlight, flashing into the darkness, here, there and everywhere, flashing to make everything plain. Clearly obvious and plain to see. Good God, I was mixed up in the middle years, what a confusing, tangled mixed up ball of yarn mess. I suppose one had to go through that for a time. Being innocent in the beginning, you didn't know anything else, you didn't even know you were innocent, you didn't know the difference. You were so innocent, you couldn't even pin up your diapers, put your pants on, not that you knew what they were. That's how innocent you are in the beginning. Somebody had to help you. Now you can put your pants on by yourself, one leg at a time. You're a big boy now, almost too big for your britches. No worries. Someday, someone will probably have to help you put on your pants again, one leg at a time. I wouldn't even be surprised if I had to wear diapers again. Now they're call Depends.