Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-07-2014, 03:53 AM
Seeker
Is something evil taking the form of my cat?

I'm not sure if it is evil or if it is some form of a guide, I'll tell you what keeps happening. I'm still learning to get clarity and awareness, this morning I managed to get out of my bedroom for the first time in a while but I ran into my cat... again. This happens every time I leave my room, as soon as I encounter 'my cat' I start to lose what little focus I had quickly, then the cat takes me in a random direction and for some reason I chase after it every time and then completely forget my astral projecting experience after that point. I checked on my cat as soon as I woke up fully and he was fast asleep on the couch, in fact he has been fast asleep every time I have woken up after seeing him while astral projecting. Does anyone know what's going on?
Old 06-07-2014, 09:57 AM
Knower
Cats spend a lottttt of time astral projecting. I think it has something to do with enviromental awareness that they have evolved to explore out of body. Cats and dogs also know when a human is leaving it's body and they react to the human, normally from what I have seen to interact with the human while projecting. I am not sure if they are trying to stop our projection, but if they are it doesn't make sense why.
Old 06-07-2014, 10:56 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudaimonia
Cats spend a lottttt of time astral projecting. I think it has something to do with enviromental awareness that they have evolved to explore out of body. Cats and dogs also know when a human is leaving it's body and they react to the human, normally from what I have seen to interact with the human while projecting. I am not sure if they are trying to stop our projection, but if they are it doesn't make sense why.
Oh wow, so it's actually my cat astral projecting the same time I am? I didn't even think of that, I always assumed I was seeing the physical form of my cat. Do you think cats being more aware of the astral realm is why Egyptians worshipped them?
Old 07-07-2014, 02:23 AM
CNC

I had an AP where my awareness was slipping away and I was starting to get a little destructive (dont judge me, was a long time ago) Anyways, every time I started a destructive action a cat would block my path and I would stop and think "what am I doing?". Was the strangest thing....only happened that one time.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:37 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNC
I had an AP where my awareness was slipping away and I was starting to get a little destructive (dont judge me, was a long time ago) Anyways, every time I started a destructive action a cat would block my path and I would stop and think "what am I doing?". Was the strangest thing....only happened that one time.
Maybe there's something more to cats people don't realise? I understand what you mean by getting a little destructive, often when I AP I don't even feel like myself anymore, it's like I take on a whole different personality. My cat (at least I think it's my cat) always walks infront of me then runs past in the different direction and I run after it without thinking what I'm doing. It's as if it's stopping me from going certain directions, to me it seems like he's keeping me within my own home, every time I near the front door he's sitting right there waiting for me, at least it seems that way. Pretty weird! I might try talk to him next time, see if I get some sort of response? I'll keep you guys updated!
Old 07-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Master
Hello good morning, indeed cats are one of the most powerful spirit guardians in astral, I don't know why, they can see the astral world all the time, they sleep a lot, so they can astral project easily.
Also cats have been so close with humans since centuries ago, they've adapted to us and they care about us too :)
Old 07-07-2014, 03:57 PM
Seeker
I feel silly for thinking it was evil! Kinda nice to know he's looking out for me, he always guards the door as well and I can't get past him when he does that. Maybe he just thinks I'm not ready yet, which is frustrating! Haha.
Old 07-07-2014, 07:39 PM
TBWellmaker91

Have you thought about going a different route when APing? Perhaps, when you successfully disengage yourself from your physical body try to just float out through the roof or go in a different direction from where your cat is usually located?
Old 07-07-2014, 10:14 PM
Super Moderator
That's quite right....animals (well, as far as I know, dogs and cats) find it second-nature to be out of their bodies.

I may be wrong but I wouldn't necessarily think they had any agenda in hindering our astral projections. Maybe what's happening is they are zooming off into their particular astral level they feel most comfortable with, and you are negotiating the Real Time Zone, and haven't quite found 'your wings' yet?
Moving too fast for you, is what I mean. Moving too fast can cause loss of consciousness, or return to body.
(I didn't express that very well. I meant moving too fast in a metaphorical sense. Trying to do too much at once.) Experienced astral projectors can zoom about! LOL
Old 07-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Master
I agree with what's been said, both about cats being good astral travelers, and knowing when we are.

And, that getting sidetracked when you see the cat--is just a natural thing and part of the "practice" we have to do to get our thoughts more organized and focused.

Everyone seems to have something (or several somethings) that throw them off and they end a projection prematurely. It's all part of the process. Your cat is doing you a favor, helping you get good at it. That's all IMO.

Lora

Last edited by IsleWalker : 08-07-2014 at 01:22 AM.