Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-09-2019, 10:01 PM
Guide

Has anyone used Infinite stone?

I went to the crystal shop today and felt so drawn to this Infinite sphere. I'd never heard of Infinite before, and it's not particularly the most beautiful, colorful or eye catching but it stuck out at me. It has shades of light green, gray and beige and contains serpentine and chrysotile. I asked the shop owner for a description and when I read what it's properties are I knew it was for me!

Infinite has many great properties but it is said to stimulate a kundalini awakening. I was reading that part out loud when I was in the shop and the lady told me about her kundalini awakening experience. I'm not one to force anything open and I believe these things should unfold naturally but I have to ask....can a stone really bring this on? Also if you're familiar with Infinite I'd love to hear your experiences using it!
Old 12-09-2019, 12:21 AM
Pathfinder
Thanos would approve! Lol
Old 12-09-2019, 01:51 AM
Master
InfiniteTM is trademarked.
I have some of them. They complement Reiki and other healing modalities. I use a piece or two
when I go and get a massage. I take a piece or two with me when I go hiking in the mountains.
Infinite(TM)will help you experience Nature along with the fairies and natural spirits. Also, if you love
dowsing and/or using a pendulum, Infinite(TM) might help you find some really nice specimens. I am
a rock hound and for some strange reason, I have acquired several beauties from the Earth
possibly with the aid of Infinite(TM).

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 12-09-2019, 02:36 AM
Guide

Very cool! Thanks BigJohn!
Old 12-09-2019, 08:37 AM
Master
Green serpentine is said to help with Kundalini awakening but I don't think a stone can do this for you. It could help the process when you're ready. That's what I believe anyways.
Funny that you call it infinite stone, I only know it as infinity stone, hihi. I wonder why they did that, maybe misunderstood the name.
Old 12-09-2019, 03:46 PM
Guide

Usually I'm not super sensitive to the energy of crystals but this one feels different. I have it on display where I can see it from both the kitchen and living room and my eyes are drawn to it constantly, it's just so calming to look at! I also don't believe a crystal can do that on its own but stranger things have happened so I figured it's worth asking.

Yes it was marked "Infinite" stone in the shop and it's known as infinite when I google it...I wonder if "Infinity" stone is the same or just another name.
Old 12-09-2019, 03:51 PM
Master
I think the shop I go to just got the name wrong.
I read that it has more chrysotile than any other serpentine. Maybe that's what sets it apart or makes it more powerful?
I'll check it out on my next visit :)
Old 13-09-2019, 04:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Green serpentine is said to help with Kundalini awakening but I don't think a stone can do this for you. It could help the process when you're ready. That's what I believe anyways.
Funny that you call it infinite stone, I only know it as infinity stone, hihi. I wonder why they did that, maybe misunderstood the name.
Infinite(TM) is trademarked. Maybe how some dealers
get around this is by calling it Infinity. Just my honest guess.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 13-09-2019, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Infinite(TM) is trademarked. Maybe how some dealers
get around this is by calling it Infinity. Just my honest guess.
Oh, that's also possible. If I remember I'm going to ask them when I go next. I'm always curious about such things, haha.