Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-02-2024, 09:50 PM
Master
Where is love

I asked myself as a single person where is love does it fall from the sky above does it fall where I'm dreaming of where is love
Will love ever come my way and my soulmate ever come my way
But I'm the only one who thinks this
Being told us listening how come a beautiful person like me a single available and I think I'm a disgusting vile thing and we voting little love and I'm not
And somebody I'll speak to this somebody is really killing you there's somebody was really Kane on you
Who raved at me and smile at me and wrinked at me like I was something of a movie star it is a mountain May and placed if a is a man for me and placed because I like him for heavy is because it makes me for being me
I know this say everybody for somebody but nobody should be lonely and single like this because I've got a big heart of Gold why can't nobody say that

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-02-2024, 05:43 AM
Master

Hi Jo. And it seems even harder doesn't it at this time of year when all you can see everywhere are hearts and flowers.
I know how it feels to be lonely too . After my first marriage broke down I felt exactly the same and I was in my 40's when I met my second husband.
I wish I had a magic wand but sadly I don't.
I only hope that you meet him soon because I really do know that you have so much love to give.
Old 09-02-2024, 08:51 PM
Administrator
Jo you could be giving out wrong signals.
you are so desperate to find Love that you are putting people off.just be friends with the people you meet let them see that you are a nice person.
and you never know you just may find him.

Namaste
Old 10-02-2024, 07:41 AM
Master
I feel like we might want to love ourselves first before we seek love in others. The love in us will attract love in others. When I was much younger I was desperate for a loving partner, and when I met someone I was attracted to my desperation scared them away.

My wife passed from breast cancer more than two decades ago and I decided not to remarry. I am content to have friends and frequently get hugs. In my youth I dated women from all over the world and it was wonderful, but these days I am content to be on a solo journey.

The prevailing wisdom is to first find a companion, someone you like hanging around with and doing things with, and that may develop into a close friendship. It is said that friends often turn into lovers but lovers do not always go back to being friends.

There are people who look for love before friendship and that usually does not work. My best advice is love yourself and forget about searching for love. Love often comes when you stop looking for it; a surprise love affair. The other thing is go to places where you might be around like minded people; that is usually how connections happen. But don’t have any expectations. No expectations means no disappointments.

If you are desperate you may settle for less than what you could have had if you were not desperate. I believe that there is more than one person out there who is just right for each of us, and I also believe that some people are not meant to be in a close relationship; they are meant to walk a solo journey and feel love within themselves, like me. But I am not saying that applies to you. Be gentle with yourself and be patient with yourself; if you put yourself down it will lower your vibration and others will pick up on that.

Hang-in There
Old 10-02-2024, 02:10 PM
Administrator
Starman speaks a lot of sense jo

Namaste
Old 10-02-2024, 02:45 PM
I find smiling everywhere I go is like a magnet for men. And with your EYES.
Just a tip: looking good and smelling good is a plus, too.
It's not that hard to be attractive to men, but ya gotta be sure they just notice you to start with..
Same goes with men ...clean up, smile, smell good and see what happens overnight!

BE the person you are attracted to.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-02-2024, 04:14 PM
Master
thank you I think what it is with me is I've not felt human being love for a long time

Old 10-02-2024, 07:28 PM
Master
Don’t know if you follow a particular religion or not, but you do not need to belong to a religion to visit a church, a synagogue, a temple, or a meditation or yoga center. Again, with the intent of being around like-minded people.

At spiritual and religious places it is usually easy to meet people and also it is easy to get a lot of hugs at spiritual and religious places. Start human contacts with hugs, and maybe you can work up to kisses with someone, and then see how that progresses.

A person can not learn how to have relationships by not having relationships. You have to put yourself out there and make yourself available. I am not looking for a love relationship but they come my way anyway. Loving another person without having sex can be incredible, although sex is also nice.

The saying goes “it is better to have loved and lost then not to have loved at all.“ Putting yourself out there is a risk and it can be scary, and while some people do experience love at first sight, often it is lust at first sight, others prefer to start slow with a person.
Old 10-02-2024, 09:39 PM
Master
go to a spiritualist church quite often and I love going but it'd be nice to have some companionship both people with out people going ballistic at me that's what I worry about

Old 10-02-2024, 09:53 PM
Administrator
Jo you need to have more Faith in yourself set your self some goals just say to your self today I am going to do this. and do it the more you do that
you will find that you can achieve more than you realise.

once you are confident in yourself it will show to other people.

Namaste