Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-12-2023, 10:59 AM
Knower

Be careful of your soul plan...!

There is little you can do when your soul plan gets astray-ed...

Saying that from experience.

As I have expressed in the past I had an opportunity to connect with a loved one (what I call a (lifetime's') soulmate) that I missed...

I reap the consequences of that choice now, which seem to be on a forever contract...

I don't know how I made that decision based on who I know myself to be, I only know the consequences leave me dead. ..

(I just carry on because I have to be now, relying only on my surviving's instinct)

...That's the reason I wanted to tell you to be careful with your soul plan.. It is a source of love and joy, if I 'm allowed to use this expression, knowing that I speak a little or more about myself........
Old 30-12-2023, 02:30 PM
For those unfamiliar with a Soul Plan, Robert Schwartz has 3 amazing books on this...he is an
excellent researcher with a handpicked 'team'.
He has been interviewed many times online for those that don't get books.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-12-2023, 09:18 PM
Master

well if my own soul plan is to be with someone specific, I'd just like to say I've been dragged around by my hopes that that is the case often enough to not really want to buy it any more.

And sadly because I don't want to buy it, someone is likely to come out of the noise and make it real, only, because I only see it as noise any more I won't go for it. Then they are left making inane statements like 'well if only you'd gone a little further, but now it is too late' and the old way is to go back to hope with nothing within and we'd do it all again. Jusgt for a longer period.

But nowadays I'd be sitting here thinking really, again? You want to now reinforce my wanting to hope against all hope AGAIN with this tripe and AGAIN never let the hope be actually fulfilled and AGAIN treat me badly for all the years I hope only to AGAIN come to this very same point where you can tell me off and we can start the whole thing over?

And I'd be thinking, AGAIN, 'you are just mean'.

Feeling dead is sounding pretty good, if my only alternative is to endlessly hope for things that never can possibly come to pass.
Old 31-12-2023, 07:42 AM
Knower

Hi fallingLeaves, I really don't like this thread but I may say that "she" remains the only hope of faith I have.....

I ;ve been tested in rough waters and "she" could only be/bring me a light of hope.

Maybe I 'll ask for the admin to remove the thread,

something was offensive in a way by my side and it's not where I 'm headed or where and how I want to move forward with this...
Old 31-12-2023, 03:39 PM
Master

Old 01-01-2024, 11:43 AM
Master

Falling leaves post #3 .
Im sorry. I read you wrong.
I didn't realise you had been hankering after one person all this time to no avail.
I thought you were just upset cos you just wanted a nice normal relationship in general.
Old 01-01-2024, 02:47 PM
Master

ab kinda both.

it did take me a long time to get over her enough, that I could accept other people would be good for me too. And I had to *really* work at it. Otherwise it would be just as you say, there would be only her to pine around after....

But really, I can't have a relationship either way apparently... and I don't have the depth of experience thinking about most other people except for short periods so if I'm gonna talk about someone I often talk about her. But that doesn't mean I have completely forgotten about various others that impacted my life, for example 'the girl who could do no wrong' I still think about a lot even though she is long gone.

Some of my poems talk about some of those other people but I've kinda quit that now. Also kinda quit falling in love with people at random although that doesn't mean there aren't a couple of people IRL who have my attention lol...

Anyway I would very much welcome someone else but at this point they'd probably have to really make an impact on me if they wanted any chance of me forgetting about the rest of it, I'm not really expecting that ever to happen at this point though... I have too much of my own momentum for anyone to catch up sigh... and nor do i expect anyone to put up with all the bad memories I have, I would assume that if someone actually wanted me they would want me to themselves? And I don't know that I could give thagt at this point.

Doesn't really matter though, one of the curses on me is that noone is allowed to want me in that way anyway sigh...

So whether or not I'm stuck thinking about one female or whether I would just want a normal relationship doesn't really matter from that POV...
Old 01-01-2024, 04:19 PM
Master

Falling leaves.
You are not cursed.
Don't allow the past to hold you hostage in suspended animation.

""Just when the caterpillar thought his world was over he became a butterfly ...""
Old 01-01-2024, 04:52 PM
"A curse is like a shadow."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-01-2024, 05:14 PM
Master
Sometimes....... we don't have a shadow and at other times, we might several shadows. I suspect if we 'work at it', we can control how many shadows we might have, that is if we even want a shadow.

I noticed I can make my shadow raise his hand, and even count off numbers on his hand..... Doesn't that show intelligence? LOL!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜