Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-02-2017, 11:02 AM
Suspended
Naturesflow,

It's simple, when someone can see the truth but the other can't. So the one who knows tell the one who don't. That's you're my eyes. This is a trick, just make conversation more fun.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
I'm still free that's why I just respond here.
Yes of course. Check my response in the People LOVE having their ego's stimulated thread. People quack quack whatever their personal and/or ego need is. Meanwhile there are higher spiritual truths that simply exist regardless of how much noise people care to make. That is all I'm saying. I appreciate your posts Brother, you are very astute when it comes to many things, especially about spiritual illusion.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Naturesflow,

It's simple, when someone can see the truth but the other can't. So the one who knows tell the one who don't. That's you're my eyes. This is a trick, just make conversation more fun.

ah ok thankyou for sharing further.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Or maybe the chicken actually IS a duck. Would explain the quacking.

I think crab walking can make something different that's walking sideways.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:10 AM
Master
Originally Posted by*Jeremy Bong

The "One" knows two minds can be one or two on one hundred and two.

Well I knew I had two parts in one mind Jeremy but I can't grasp what you mean here
Old 05-02-2017, 11:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Naturesflow,

What is the truth Jeremy? Is it yours or mine?

What makes the truth that 'you see' any more or less true than that another sees?

This is why I didn't respond to you outright and I've been mucking around...besides, agape can have that strange side effect too.

I have thought too...'why can only I see the truth?' I made a thread about that one as well.

Pretty much turns out that I believe what I believe, others believe what they believe and it's nobody's respective business to get involved in that anyway. We each should keep to our own.

The world would be a much better place if everybody just decided to mind their own spiritual business.
Old 05-02-2017, 11:14 AM
Master
Quote:
The "One" knows two minds can be one or two on one hundred and two. It comes back to just being you as you can be. The rest will be itself. -naturesflow

fink it was moi who said that.

Let me fink a bit what I meant by it.

I don't know..actually to be honest, that was long long ago. I have done much since then.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 05-02-2017, 11:16 AM
Master
Quote:
The world would be a much better place if everybody just decided to mind their own spiritual business.

Yes what is the saying about minding your business. I think I have Dr Suess playing in my head today so it could well have been him.

Old 05-02-2017, 11:18 AM
Master
oh found one that might fit. hehehe

“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...”
― Dr. Seuss, Oh, The Places You'll Go!

Old 05-02-2017, 11:20 AM
Master
Or this one.

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
― Dr. Seuss