Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Hopefully it can just be cleaned up and put right back. Other times it is to much of a mess that it can not make it back on the forum.

Hiya again inner

Am I correct in assuming that the two threads are in too much of a mess and will not be returning?

I ask because where you say, "put right back", that suggests within a short timeframe. These threads have been gone for over a week.

If they are not coming back, is it OK to start a new 'In My Pants' thread...or will I be breaking forum rules?

Thanks in advance.

Squatch
Old 01-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatchit
Hiya again inner

Am I correct in assuming that the two threads are in too much of a mess and will not be returning?

I ask because where you say, "put right back", that suggests within a short timeframe. These threads have been gone for over a week.

If they are not coming back, is it OK to start a new 'In My Pants' thread...or will I be breaking forum rules?

Thanks in advance.

Squatch

Oh no... please don't.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:17 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Oh no... please don't.

Awwwwwww, I loved that thread. I found it very enlightening.
Old 01-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Master
It was probably a bit 'below the belt'
Old 01-02-2012, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Awwwwwww, I loved that thread. I found it very enlightening.

It was totally pants!
Old 01-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Hiya again inner

Thanks in advance.

Squatch

A new pants thread would not be appropriate, thanks.

Old 01-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Suspended
Oh well. You don't get if you don't ask. Gem will be happy at least.
Old 01-02-2012, 03:55 PM
midnightstar

Kaere would a new endless poem thread be OK to start as long as we all keep it clean?

It's perfectly fine if not
Old 02-02-2012, 12:50 AM
silent whisper

Was it dirty to begin with Bd...I didnt think it was....I would like to add that endless poems create endless opportunities to expand, grow and share, regardless of what input is put in..sometimes opportunities are taken away in that space of sharing...and that sudden end...takes away what could evolve into something wonderuful..unless of course one gives permission to start over.......I hope it is granted bd....I love free flow expression in poetry....:)
Old 02-02-2012, 04:52 AM
Master
My pants thread wasnt dirty, only the minds that read it perceived it that way.....all were song titles with 'in my pants' added on the end........it created endless laughter, which is good for the soul, its a shame that harmless fun can be degenerated and made into something less, simply by reading into it something that isnt there.......perhaps its time to only allow adults in SF....children shouldn't be allowed into any forums unsupervised. Also, if the forum is to be guarded because of children......shouldnt the sexual topics in the forum be deleted also,(ie, spirituality & sexuality) I find that totally inappropriate for children to read...
Orgasms, fetish's, masturbation the list goes on.......is this what you'd call child appropriate reading?.....