Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 23-09-2011, 03:43 AM
ORCHIDEA

Creepy land and a house

Okay, I would like to ask you for your opinion. What would you think about a place like this? -->
My house is surrounded by trees and it's pretty much wilderness around here, although neighbors' houses aren't far, they are just hidden by trees. There is a property with a shack of a house (more a ruin of a house than anything else) right next to mine. My land feels okay to me, neighbor's lands feel positive and energetic to me as well. Only this one that borders with mine doesn't. It's terribly creepy. The house itself looks scary - like something from a horror movie, but when I tried to get past the "horrow movie-label" I still felt that the energy radically changed whenever I crossed the border of the property...It feels so uncomfortable for me to be there than I don't go there any more. The feeling I get when I go there is as if someone negative, bad is watching me. The owners of this property showed up 2 years ago the last time. They grabbed a few things from the house (which took them about 10 minutes) and never came back...It's only 2 acres on a slope of a hill.
I mean, there is NO reason for it to feel so creepy. There is nothing there, but woods...However, I suspect the owners must have played with spiritual energy or something...Next to the house, there is this nasty looking rusty bath tub and a rusty old truck from 1950s...

My neighbor who is also a sensitive doesn't like that place either...

How would you explain this?? have you encountered something like this in your life?
Old 23-09-2011, 03:44 AM
ORCHIDEA

I hope you don't find my post silly. This house has been puzzling me for quite a while...

Thanks for you replies! :)
Old 23-09-2011, 03:58 AM
Master
No, it's not silly at all, I'm sure there are many places that give that spooky vibe. It would be nice to know if there's anything to it. Too bad you didn't get a chance to talk to those neighbors. Is there a way you can research the property? I don't know how to do that, but I guess it has to do with public records of the county it's in. You could pray about the property. Ask for protection when you feel like taking a little walk around the place. Something like that would intrigue me and I probably couldn't resist checking it out.

Old 23-09-2011, 04:04 AM
nightowl

It is not silly at all, houses and land can and do retain energy of those who occupied them. Maybe like SG suggested see if you can do a little digging on the history of the place, you may find some interesting facts...
Old 23-09-2011, 08:03 AM
ORCHIDEA

Thank you for your replies. I might just do that...I will have to go to a City Hall or something...or a local library...
Old 25-09-2011, 12:18 AM
Tuliana

Yes. It was my parents' house. I lived there for six years until I was able to leave for college. It was just awful. It would take me a book to tell you everything that happened there.

When i had to go back for a visit, I could only bear to stay there a couple of hours and then only with my husband.

I thought I was done with it until almost 30 years from when I left. Telling that story would take volume II of the book.

The last time I went there, I went around the house with dragon's blood incense and literally kept incense sticks burning in the car on the way home. I vowed to never go back there again and to this day, I have not.

Advice- stay away from it. You don't need to find anything out, just stay away. If you can, try moving to an area that feels better.
Old 26-09-2011, 05:23 AM
ORCHIDEA

Tuliana
I am sorry to hear that you had such a negative experience. I understand you completely. I don't necessarily want to "kick the sleeping dog" even though my curiosity is peeked. Recently, I decided to walk through that property - it was kind of an experiment - I shunned my feelings of fear and tried to be absolutely unbiased. It didn't work. As soon as I crossed the property border, I got a feeling of apprehension. When I reached the house, I got very freaked out and I couldn't leave fast enough. The strange thing is that the woods feel like something bad is living there - a bad spirit - and it feels like it is watching me, waiting for an opportunity to get me or something...But all this is happening only at that property. The rest of the woods and land feel normal.

I would never ever go there after dark.

Nothing bad that officials would know about has happened there. If the former owners played with ghosts , they never told anybody.
Old 26-09-2011, 05:39 AM
Master
Maybe it's one of those portal locations...? Would be nice if you could get someone out there who knows how to assess what's going on.

Old 26-09-2011, 06:31 AM
SunMist

Orchidea, maybe you should put the focus on strengthening to positive spirit of your own land and the border between you and this other house. It would freak me out to have that next door! Is there a fence to demarcate the property line? Perhaps you can erect a psychic fence of some kind.
Old 26-09-2011, 03:14 PM
ORCHIDEA

SunMist
thanks for you suggetion! I've been doing just that! I said to myself that I would prevent any bad spirits from entering my property. There is no fence or visible border between our lands, but I am not really worried about that. Spirits see the border. I've tried to work with Archangels and spirit guides on the protection of our property. I've also burned some sage.
It's strange because having this creepy place right next door doesn't freak me out at all. Somehow, I know my land is protected and positive... :)