Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 15-07-2011, 04:19 AM
windwhistle

Change your energy by exercise, other people contact, don't be alone...don't drift off to sleep. I have had Succubis and Incubis entities in me...it is real but you can remove them. Break out of whatever is your norm ...now.
Old 15-07-2011, 04:32 AM
Master
OP? have you irritated any occult practioners lately?
Old 15-07-2011, 07:25 PM
PsyPrisoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internal Queries
OP? have you irritated any occult practioners lately?
None that I know of....

Last edited by PsyPrisoner : 15-07-2011 at 10:06 PM.
Old 15-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Fujiwara Kaito

I have read this entire discussion, and have thought about it for awhile.

PsyPrisoner:

Are you prepared to use some ruthless tactics on the said entity?
Old 15-07-2011, 09:17 PM
PsyPrisoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiwara Kaito
I have read this entire discussion, and have thought about it for awhile.

PsyPrisoner:

Are you prepared to use some ruthless tactics on the said entity?
No..........
Old 15-07-2011, 09:47 PM
Fujiwara Kaito

First we need to understand that we are all a part of god.

We are all pieces of one great being ~ the universe.

Even though we are all part of the same we are independent, you can use this to your advantage if the evil presence doesn't know.

Before we start any spiritual warfare: try to get the said entity to realise that by attacking you it is actually attacking itself!

Showing significant knowledge should weaken it's influence.

What all souls good and bad really want deep down is to be in harmony with each other, even if they do not realise it.

Because all souls are a part of the one great soul ! god.
Old 16-07-2011, 04:10 AM
SerpentQueen

I'm going to cut and paste something I wrote earlier today, because I think it's relevant here:

"Cheeky, I was once suicidal, so I can understand what you are going through right now. Ironically, several people in my life had committed suicide and I'd always considered it the most selfish act and something I'd never in a million years do. And then, like you, I found myself contemplating it.

What stopped me from following through was an absolute moment of clarity. In this moment, I realized that the suicidal thoughts were NOT MY OWN. I don't believe in devils or evil entities but you could describe it in that way - it was if there was this evil voice in my head telling me I was no good, didn't deserve to live, and should jump off the bridge RIGHT NOW.

This thread is making me realize it was in that moment that I first began to wake up, to realize that there is no "I." I became fascinated from that point on with watching the chatter in my head, and trying to figure out where it was coming from. This was before I knew anything at all about anything spiritual .... it was an instinctive response.

You could say that the act of beginning to disintegrate and deconstruct the Self turned out to be, ironically, the ultimate act of self-preservation."

PsyPrisoner (and Aquarian), consider that this may be what is going on with you? Maybe the entities aren't telling you to off yourself. But they are evil and it's clear you recognize it's NOT YOU.

You see, it is... it's the battle. You aren't fighting demons you are fighting your MIND. You are on the verge of recognizing this is the mind, and it's you, but not you.

PsyPrisoner, I don't necessarily recommend meditation. At least, not right now. I know that is completely contrary to what everyone else has suggested, but sometimes some of us (waves hand!!) can meditate in such a way that we become too attached to the mind-thoughts and can't let them go, can't observe them neutrally, can't step back from them. Gentle suggestion is to employ tactics that bring you outside of yourself with less inward gazing. The tree hugging idea is excellent. Any sort of distraction with lots of external stimuli such as sitting somewhere and watching a sunset would be good too. Being in the moment does not only involve inward-belly-button gazing; look outside and around and connect. But do so with prudence towards eliminating any personal triggers (such as loud crowds and wi-fi, if that is something that makes you want to run for the tin foil helmet).

I hope this helps. I am figuring the more perspectives and suggestions you have, one of them has to resonate, right?
Old 16-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
You see, it is... it's the battle. You aren't fighting demons you are fighting your MIND. You are on the verge of recognizing this is the mind, and it's you, but not you.
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...4&postcount=75
Old 18-07-2011, 01:20 AM
PsyPrisoner

I am possessed by some kind of entity...could be alien/ET which has been causing all the electrical interference, I may also be bugged/implanted. If you heard my whole story or see what I've seen, felt what i felt you'd freak out.
Old 18-07-2011, 01:30 AM
mattie

Give Firm Instructions

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsyPrisoner
I am possessed by some kind of entity...could be alien/ET which has been causing all the electrical interference, I may also be bugged/implanted. If you heard my whole story or see what I've seen, felt what i felt you'd freak out.

Have you used the Vetting Commands yet? If not, do so. If you have, repeat them. It may take using these repeatedly to issue them w/ conviction.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities-
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097