Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky; Yes we are very much on the same track here I think.. 1 thing I would like to explore - god is NOT a creator, but IS the source of Creation itself...??.. To my understanding , this "creation process" is literally unstoppable - like its a property of the Divine Mind, how it works so to speak, its very nature..

This unstoppable creative drive is the truth of that which we label KARMA - not so much a tally of deeds that needs to be balanced, or that determine what the next Creation will be - more like the next creation will be determined BY the mind and its own awareness of Self - such that this mind will either Create in full knowledge and full Self awareness - or it will create in ignorance - but regardless it WILL CREATE for this is karma a Divine property of Mind - Source of ALL BEING - unstoppable...

The issue of individual Self awareness is absolutely CRUCIAL here s it is the MIND that Creates always.. In an energetic sense there is NO SEPERATION AT ALL - but - to the sense of Self awareness, that seperation can seem vast and complete, and for some, they hold no concept of this "god" at all ad so what they create of THEMSELF will ALWAYS be held as seperate FROM the source of creation itself..

I would have to say my Father, SOURCE - at the most primal level of Self, it FULLY REALISES ALL THAT IT DOES....It truly IS omniscient and omnipresent at THAT primal level of Self.. It is then BOTH the Source of Creation itself AND it is the Creator that CHOOSES what it will next call forth... Christ explained this in great detail actually - told us that the very first "event" of this Creation process caused THREE distinct PERONALITIES (for lack of better words) to form within the Mind... These three aspects then combine to call forth all else - and it is clear the primal Mind knows and understands it has this ability is fully aware of all that it has done (this is why these personalities exist - the mind DEFINED itself, began to STRUCTURE itself IMMEDIATLY from that very first Self aware impulse.. This defining and structuring process IS KARMA and it happens because the Father desires a full Self UNDERSTANDING - it seeks clarity and truth of its OWN EXISTANCE, always, it is its very nature and s this Divine Karma is unstoppable..

My Father is indeed a VERB - an ACTION - a STATE OF BEING - its just that - for now - we are NOT BEING in that state (for the most part) and for most we are not even aware that such a state can be accessed at all, are oblivious to its possibility and actual truth - and so we SEEM to be separate here - but its just an enforced illusion and in that greater eternal existence there is no seperation even possible.. I believe at the core level of Self we each must know this as foundational truth - and this is why - uniquely - we label ourselves as HUMAN BEINGS... I mean we don't say for
example, theres a "dog being" or a "cat being" - we don't apply this description to ANY other creature except our Self, and this is because at the core understanding we still realise we are NOT this creature at all but in truth, we are the MIND that powers this creatures form...ergo we are only BEING HUMAN as a temporary condition, and we fundamentally realise this is truth..

There is NOBODY coming to save us Folks - it is actually WE who are BECOMING the god we seek.... That doesn't mean its bogus or delusion or wishful thinking - that just mean we live in a state of temporary Self ignorance here.. HERE we are indeed limited in a very real sense, and it leads to a very real sense of seperation from our Divine Source - but its all a Mind Game, and as Christ taught, Self understanding is the very first tool we need to win at this game we all must play....
Old 16-10-2017, 12:17 PM
Master
Hard to know what God wants.

It's just a very hard thing to consider.
Old 16-10-2017, 12:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I am so grateful that my God is not the same as yours

It makes no difference to me what God people have.
Old 16-10-2017, 01:05 PM
Suspended
God bless you.

We think of God who's either be immediately compassionate and merciful 大慈大悲 , and feelings indignant at depraved state of society and misery of the people悲天悯人. Or of other thoughts as stunned 愕然 by his cruelty to punish the outrages by flooding the whole world. Again someone may not be able to see here there's any connection with the joys and sorrows, partings and reunion --- vicissitudes of life 悲欢离合. But he has done somethings that human can't expect or predict. And it's never even a moment's of inattentiveness would cause errors. That's God and his blessings.
Old 16-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Sky; Yes we are very much on the same track here I think.. 1 thing I would like to explore - god is NOT a creator, but IS the source of Creation itself...??.. To my understanding , this "creation process" is literally unstoppable - like its a property of the Divine Mind, how it works so to speak, its very nature..

This unstoppable creative drive is the truth of that which we label KARMA - not so much a tally of deeds that needs to be balanced, or that determine what the next Creation will be - more like the next creation will be determined BY the mind and its own awareness of Self - such that this mind will either Create in full knowledge and full Self awareness - or it will create in ignorance - but regardless it WILL CREATE for this is karma a Divine property of Mind - Source of ALL BEING - unstoppable...

The issue of individual Self awareness is absolutely CRUCIAL here s it is the MIND that Creates always.. In an energetic sense there is NO SEPERATION AT ALL - but - to the sense of Self awareness, that seperation can seem vast and complete, and for some, they hold no concept of this "god" at all ad so what they create of THEMSELF will ALWAYS be held as seperate FROM the source of creation itself..

I would have to say my Father, SOURCE - at the most primal level of Self, it FULLY REALISES ALL THAT IT DOES....It truly IS omniscient and omnipresent at THAT primal level of Self.. It is then BOTH the Source of Creation itself AND it is the Creator that CHOOSES what it will next call forth... Christ explained this in great detail actually - told us that the very first "event" of this Creation process caused THREE distinct PERONALITIES (for lack of better words) to form within the Mind... These three aspects then combine to call forth all else - and it is clear the primal Mind knows and understands it has this ability is fully aware of all that it has done (this is why these personalities exist - the mind DEFINED itself, began to STRUCTURE itself IMMEDIATLY from that very first Self aware impulse.. This defining and structuring process IS KARMA and it happens because the Father desires a full Self UNDERSTANDING - it seeks clarity and truth of its OWN EXISTANCE, always, it is its very nature and s this Divine Karma is unstoppable..

My Father is indeed a VERB - an ACTION - a STATE OF BEING - its just that - for now - we are NOT BEING in that state (for the most part) and for most we are not even aware that such a state can be accessed at all, are oblivious to its possibility and actual truth - and so we SEEM to be separate here - but its just an enforced illusion and in that greater eternal existence there is no seperation even possible.. I believe at the core level of Self we each must know this as foundational truth - and this is why - uniquely - we label ourselves as HUMAN BEINGS... I mean we don't say for
example, theres a "dog being" or a "cat being" - we don't apply this description to ANY other creature except our Self, and this is because at the core understanding we still realise we are NOT this creature at all but in truth, we are the MIND that powers this creatures form...ergo we are only BEING HUMAN as a temporary condition, and we fundamentally realise this is truth..

There is NOBODY coming to save us Folks - it is actually WE who are BECOMING the god we seek.... That doesn't mean its bogus or delusion or wishful thinking - that just mean we live in a state of temporary Self ignorance here.. HERE we are indeed limited in a very real sense, and it leads to a very real sense of seperation from our Divine Source - but its all a Mind Game, and as Christ taught, Self understanding is the very first tool we need to win at this game we all must play....

' self understand '..... What about True self understanding instead of False self understanding ? but I do know what you mean

Or mybe.... What you seek and find through ' self understanding ' isn't the real thing, using the ' True self ' you find what you hadn't lost, finding the inalienable....
Old 16-10-2017, 06:52 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky;
Quote:
using the ' True self ' you find what you hadn't lost, finding the inalienable

Subtle - but very deep wisdom

Not lost -just temporarily forgotten
Old 16-10-2017, 07:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Sky;

Subtle - but very deep wisdom

Not lost -just temporarily forgotten

Forgotten or plastered over by indoctrinated religious dogma....
Old 16-10-2017, 07:35 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Sky; Yer maybe both would apply... I cant blame religion for EVERYONES self ignorance - as I have a brother who is totally spiritually ignorant and yet has never set foot inside a church except for wedding or funerals, and has never read the bible.. Actually, Im not even sure hes ever read ANY book actually lol. ignorant for sure but certainly not religious...
Old 17-10-2017, 05:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Sky; Yer maybe both would apply... I cant blame religion for EVERYONES self ignorance - as I have a brother who is totally spiritually ignorant and yet has never set foot inside a church except for wedding or funerals, and has never read the bible.. Actually, Im not even sure hes ever read ANY book actually lol. ignorant for sure but certainly not religious...

Yes, both and more could apply
A conversation around the dinner table between you and your Brother would be interesting but I surpose sometimes silence is best if he is not interested in spirituality...
Old 17-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Master
I often wonder what God wants after an extended period of time has collapsed. Like maybe 10 billion years, ( although in God's region there is said to be no time). What will we all be doing? What will Christ and God be doing? What will the angelic host be doing?