Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-08-2012, 04:02 AM
Guide

Cat Spirits in crystal

Most people I've talked to say that there aren't any kinda of spirits in a crystal but I think that's wrong.

One night awhile back I had a dream I was in my room and just as I was leaving it I turned around and saw someone come out of my green dyed crystal next to my bed. His skin what white and his hair was very long and straight with crystals growing out of the top of his head like a crown. He also had green eyes and robes that were green too. In fact everything about him was green (except his skin). He also carried a wooden staff with crystals growing out of it on the top.

What he did was grab the crystal he came out of and knelt down on one knee and opened his mouth. I saw black ash/sand/soot come out of the crystal into his mouth!

then I preceded to snatch his crystal staff and run off with it... but then I saw him cry or at least feel very bad so I gave it back.

sooo would this dream be concidered a visit from crystal spirit or just a dream with lots of symbolism? (friend told me it needed cleansing when I told him the dream)

what do you guys think? do crystals have spirit people in them? or are they tools for magic?
Old 30-08-2012, 05:21 AM
everything

I believe they conduct and release energy. And that maybe have been a symbolic spirit. That's just a guess. But I think they are earthly things and they amplify certain types of energy.

But I'm not an expert at all, this is just my belief from using crystals.

And I think that overall, the impact of any energy and the amount you feel energy is up to you and your thought processes.
Old 30-08-2012, 04:50 PM
Guide

Hmmm, well I always thought crystals were alive even before that dream since, crystals grow. Just like a tree does, it needs certain conditions, minerals, environment. Because people always say trees are alive and they each have their own spirit so to speak so I thought why not crystals?

When you resonate with one isn't it because you resonate with the spirit of the crystal? If not then we would be able to resonate with practically every crystal we come across...

Sorry just confused on why people think that way.