Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-06-2012, 11:40 PM
Master
oh my gosh!!!! lol.. so much of the stuff on this forum and magical things that you're talking about are way beyond me.. I haven't developed that kind of perception or Idno lol I just can't do stuff like that.. that sounds so cool though!!
how do You heal Them?

and p.s. thanks Snow Monkey! I think you're right about the Labradorite

Last edited by Sapphirez : 12-06-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 12-06-2012, 04:50 AM
JTGAPNewbie

Having now seen a howlite/owning one, I am changing my 7 guess from crazy lace agate to howlite. White with grey random markings.
Old 13-06-2012, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
and p.s. thanks Snow Monkey! I think you're right about the Labradorite

Hi :)

Another one to check out is Nuummite!

Here's a great site to find out more.

I tried to capture the mass of tiny colour in the centre of my tumble below. Labradotite is an amazing stone!

Enjoy the journey with your stones!

Snow Monkey
Old 28-07-2012, 05:00 AM
Master
thank you ♥

I am wondering what the red ones that I have two of are.. I tried googling the description but to no avail. they're burntish red with what looks like gray ashiness underneath.. I mean there are tiny lil holes that are gray, and almost looks like the rock has been painted the red. I had 2 so I gave one to someone and figured the red would be energetic n powerful but not really sure what it really is or is proposed to do..
Old 28-07-2012, 10:23 PM
korryn92

I am not an expert but in the second link all the way in the top right corner of the stones I do believe that is a tiger eye. I cant tell the colors real well so you might want to look up picture on the internet to make sure.
Here is a website with all sorts of stones on it and you can just look through to try to find the ones you have. It might take a while but it will most likely pay off. It also has meanings and uses and things like that for them.
The website is crystal-cure.com.
Old 30-08-2012, 04:22 AM
Master
thank you, it is not a tiger's eye, I guess the pictures are just not good enough quality for the identification I was hoping for...
I have got a lot of new stones since then hehe.. (including tiger's eyes, so am now very familiar with them; the stone in the picture is muted and not opaque, and more orangeish reddish brown) thankfully this time I ordered many individually from an ebay site and they came labeled tho I ordered specific ones so I knew anyways.. well I also got mixed bags there, so not sure about all of those lol... but I've learned a fair amount.. I guess I will learn and recognize more as I go on. for now it is just fun to hang out with one or a couple that I know at a time n get familiar with them

I will have to check out the crystal cure wbesite thank you