Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
You actually DO get to control it, but that is not without condition, responsibility and consequence:

1. You have to gain full control over your own subconscious mind.
2. You have to lose all desires and attachments to material wealth and possessions.
3. You seek to do no harm with it, and if that happens as a consequence, it will return to you threefold..and
4. It takes many, many years of meditation and fixed gazing, basically keeping the Third-Eye open 24/7 to achieve such a state.

1.That is how I understand it too.

2.(also attachments to people or what we can get from others.ie emotions,company)
This is also true as last week I realised that I had finally let go of an attachment that I had found it hard to lose because of synchronicities......then when I realised I had let go this attachment,it came straight to me in physical form.WOW! and

3.yes

4.Anja is not ready for full power just yet and full power does scare me a bit as Anahata at high power is hard to stay grounded/focused at times....but i do love it
Old 06-08-2018, 01:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Thanks and also thank you for the reference to Carl Jung and I shall re-read his work. It has been many years since I last did...There is one drawback from being on this level of awareness...It puts you out of touch with the rest of the species on an interpersonal level, so I wouldn't really recommend it...but that has been the trade-off.

What's that then?
Old 06-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
What's that then?
After a major awakening, something strange happens...One is able to see and understand all the connections between seemingly random events on so many levels.

Just say like this...that synchronicities happen all the time, but only the most obvious ones get noticed...and because they are so obvious, those are the ones which cause the life changing experience, whereas the ones that generally go unnoticed, will not.

Then, you will get others saying: "you are reading too much into it" or "you are seeing patterns and connections where there are none" or "it's just a coincidence, don't worry" and this has the effect of totally invalidating and undermining another's personal experiences.

However, there are some of us who are totally immune to all of the sneaky tricks that humans use to get another to agree to their way of thinking when they actually disagree with it...and we can also recognise all the signs of mental and emotional manipulation..

Therefore, we shall just have to agree to disagree on the matter.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:05 PM
Experiencer
Deeper Knowing? I was just walking down the steps and more or less said the same thing Shivani, didn't read the thread but this thought was there. The toughest part is perceiving that yet realizing it really doesn't matter, to unknown what you know, and to just be instead of want to be.

Manipulation after awakening is funny, I often sit back and wait to see a look on someones face when they realize the level that they are playing those cards does not meet the requirements.
“Once you realize that the road is the goal and that you are always on the road, not to reach a goal, but to enjoy its beauty and its wisdom, life ceases to be a task and becomes natural and simple, in itself an ecstasy.”
― Nisargadatta Maharaj
Old 07-08-2018, 05:44 AM
Master

Quote:
After a major awakening, something strange happens...One is able to see and understand all the connections between seemingly random events on so many levels.

Just say like this...that synchronicities happen all the time, but only the most obvious ones get noticed...and because they are so obvious, those are the ones which cause the life changing experience, whereas the ones that generally go unnoticed, will not.

Then, you will get others saying: "you are reading too much into it" or "you are seeing patterns and connections where there are none" or "it's just a coincidence, don't worry" and this has the effect of totally invalidating and undermining another's personal experiences.

However, there are some of us who are totally immune to all of the sneaky tricks that humans use to get another to agree to their way of thinking when they actually disagree with it...and we can also recognise all the signs of mental and emotional manipulation..

Therefore, we shall just have to agree to disagree on the matter.

Thanks for your reply - I wasn't sure if you'd be up to it.

As you say we have to agree to disagree. I see those things around me, all these colours and forms, shapes and sizes, fields and forces; the world and the universe - in another way.

It follows that I draw other conclusions.