Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-07-2018, 08:08 PM
Experiencer

I'm not sure about numerology, to be honest. It seems like everyday I look at the clock at 11:11 am. But, overall, I haven't noticed any other significant numbers. I honestly don't even know the significance or reason for the numerology anyways. Lightwork, you may want to ask in the numerology thread about your number - if you want.
Old 27-07-2018, 10:32 PM
Master
Hi
I too belong here, thanks for starting.

I woke up one night visited by the greatest love I've ever not even been able to imagine. The presence of a person/soul I had not even been aware that I'd been missing. It literally squeezed all the air out of me.

We had a long conversation that night (spiritually), and since then I've known that he is.

I thought for sure he was here on earth, he was referring to life events, modern ones. But now I am not sure, perhaps he is in a very similar dimension - next to me but out of reach so to speak.

And now, I am fine with that too. I am very often in touch with him, I love the person I've become by remembering who 'we' are... And the separation is merely a part of this illusion of life anyway, most often I really feel that clearly.

And I know I am loved beyond everything.

-

Possibly, I have already met his earthly incarnation in this life. I had one love, where time basically stopped, that elevated my spirituality with 100.000 miles or more. I knew he was my great love. I knew we'd had many, many lives before - and when I knew it would not work, I was rather calm a out it - knowing without a doubt we'd meet again, that we were just not ready yet.

Sound pretty much like a TF right?

- - -
But the quality of spirit of these two is so different. So different that I cannot see how they could be the same soul.

So, I live with all possibilities open at the same time, so to speak, which is strange and makes me speak gibberish at times and just float along with all I cannot know in the here and now...

It sure is a trip..

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 29-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I'm not sure about numerology, to be honest. It seems like everyday I look at the clock at 11:11 am. But, overall, I haven't noticed any other significant numbers. I honestly don't even know the significance or reason for the numerology anyways. Lightwork, you may want to ask in the numerology thread about your number - if you want.
Thanks for your advise, thing is I already searched for those numbers in different numerolgy sites and in all of them it means to stay focused in my goals, which I already am. Problem is they appear when I get a thought about my twin.
Old 29-07-2018, 05:13 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
I know I am loved beyond everything.

I started to thing that is exactly what this experience is all about. To remember that even when haven't met in the phisical we are loved beyond measure.

I think when both of you are ready, universe will make everything possible for you both to meet.

Thanks for joining this thread.
Old 29-07-2018, 09:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwork
Thanks for your advise, thing is I already searched for those numbers in different numerolgy sites and in all of them it means to stay focused in my goals, which I already am. Problem is they appear when I get a thought about my twin.

Well if you really wanted you could add them and see what 5 means but I think it’s more about what it means to you. You see it as a symbol for your twin flame and so the universe will continue to use it as well.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 29-07-2018, 11:11 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoreslover
Well if you really wanted you could add them and see what 5 means but I think it’s more about what it means to you. You see it as a symbol for your twin flame and so the universe will continue to use it as well.

I didn't thought about that. I think I'm going to look for that number and see what I can found. Thank you.
Old 30-07-2018, 01:07 AM
Experiencer

Welcome Realm Ki! Glad you have joined us here in this thread.

I get jealous, excited and confused when I read all of your posts. Silly me, I started this thread, but now I question if what I feel is a twin flame. I'm so new to this compared to everyone else here, seemingly. I don't have quite the experiences that the rest of you have. I just feel this person at times. I know nothing else other than how this person's energy feels.
Old 30-07-2018, 09:16 PM
Master
Aimtobe, I don't know if the term twin flame is the correct one for me. After my initial experience I started googling telepathic meetings, lost love, earlier lives, ghost visits etc etc for quite a while before I found this forum.

I was utterly confused, happy and heartbroken at the same time, and at least in the treads on TFs there were some people that described things that with some good will could be similar to my experience. Most of the stories were nothing like mine.

So what term to put on my Love, is idk as random as all the titles we try and fit our spiritual experiences into :)

I think at least here there are people who at least know a whole lot more can be experienced than we all used to believe. Mostly, people here will listen and keep an open mind. And there is quite a bit to learn from each other.

Not to get stuck in missing our elusive loves f.ex., but treasure them - exactly as they are. Present at times, in a different way <3

Thank you for starting this thread, it feels good to be in the company of others with this less physically manifested experience... <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 30-07-2018, 11:11 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I get jealous, excited and confused when I read all of your posts. Silly me, I started this thread, but now I question if what I feel is a twin flame. I'm so new to this compared to everyone else here, seemingly. I don't have quite the experiences that the rest of you have. I just feel this person at times. I know nothing else other than how this person's energy feels.

We are all here to learn from each other's experiences, even when they are not exactly the same, there's always something that makes us think in a different light/perspective.

So, If you have questions, feel free to ask.
Old 31-07-2018, 02:18 PM
Experiencer

I thought with all my heart I had met my twin. Now I am not so sure and questioning everything. Perhaps I will never meet my twin and guess what I am okay with that. I have a great career. I enjoy my own time and I have a few good friends. I am okay. So as my dad's spirit say to me recently. Let the cards fall as they may. :)