Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 08:34 PM
cweiters

Spiritual Oneness

We are all spiritualist, we all posses the power to connect with our maker, the creator of all existence. The separation begins when we are born into this world. I was taught:

Cry when a baby is born. Celebrate when the body is laid to rest.

Birth is the first separation from God we experience, although most of us are totally unaware of it. This is why we should cry at birth. Death is our reunion with God this is why we should rejoyce. [b][size=3][color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]God
Old 05-11-2006, 11:19 PM
Master
What has helped me feel the oneness? hmmmmmm I don't think I started feeling a oneness until recently really...at least not on a regular basis. For me it's been knowing that there ARE people out there much like me...who have thoughts and feelings that are very similar to my own. It's so reassuring to know that I'm NOT alone. Knowing that allows me to open up more & experience oneness where I never did before.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 06-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Philip

The help began when I first felt the oneness in me. No external me, no internal me; just me. No good me, no bad me: just me. No seperate me,no seperate you; just me. No 'needy' me, no 'wanting' me; just me.

This feeling of oneness did not arrive and I was whole. Instead I grew into it as I continued to develop my awareness, and this growing has been so beautiful that even now as I type these words I am fillled anew with the radiance of the Spirit. I also vibrate at a completely different frequency than before.

What to say then .................................................. .... just thanks.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:20 AM
dreamer

I had a mad experience on some mescaline 4 years ago where i was able to see through people like they were a ghost or a dream figure, it was like i was awake but in a dream and the mescaline had changed some of the rules of what this dream was (as i had come to believe it). Anyway i had seen a video called waking life a few days prior to this experience in which it kept saying "all is dream" and i was also reminded by a few people about Vanilla sky in the days after this experience.

I had often considered what oneness could possibly be as it made no sense to me and i could see no way of it making sense to me, then suddenly i thought maybe this is all just a dream, my dream and all the characters are different aspects of myself, for my dream to be happy i must want the best for everyone in it as everyone is just a different expression of my self, to love myself i must love my dream as my dream is myself made manifest.

Anyway i played with this concept ever since and so it has proved itself to be, i see this reality as being the manifestation of my soul, and i attempt to love everything about this reality as though it were myself in a different guise. This seems to sound pompous to some but they aren't getting it if it does, I see myself in everything, therefore I am equal with everything and everything is equal to me, there is no arrogance or humility as such just a desire to love and nurture myself to bliss. My self is not dreamer, it is the same self shared by all things, like we are all just different faces of the one self/soul/spirit then there can be no seperation, it is all one with you.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:59 AM
dreamer

See yourself as being essentially divine and see all around you as essentially divine, really contemplate what this means in terms of how much potential there is....e.g. I started with God would never rush because (s)he would know that (s)he has the power to do anything and to always make things right ~ so I stopped rushing. When you start thinking how God would think and act, you start learning the right way to think and act and everything starts falling into place. This is what Jesus asked of us... follow me, use me as your example, i am part of you -whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers you do unto me (because i am you and you are me).

Jesus died and came back to life to leave a record that anything is possible when you embrace yours and others divinity, if he hadn't of died we would not have heard of him so in effect a little further back down this path you killed the best part of yourself, found that it could not be killed but would come back to life, you killed the best part of you in order that you can read this post right now and realise your divinity ~ thats why it is said jesus died to save the world, if he hadn't of we would have forgotten all about him he would have just been a fleeting thought that was laot with time, but he is just that highest part of you, you are essentially him. (God where did that come from?)

Last edited by dreamer : 07-11-2006 at 12:11 PM.
Closed Thread