Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-01-2015, 04:57 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakes
Lol at the ignorance. Have a nice day Thunder bow.

Did you work in Forestry and Pest Control? I did. Your the one that shows much Ignorance!

What qualifies you to say this to me? Why all the hostility to me?
Old 26-01-2015, 04:05 PM
Guide
Thunderbow, don't worry about the hostility that's their burden;and the same goes with you and your reactions. I'm responding as I kinda took to heart all the anger you seem to be expressing.

Entomology is one of those specializations growing up I loved, but doesn't cover the full facet of insects, just one facet of the whole. It gives a good understanding of the nature of insects on an external level, and basic scientific level. I say basic as I just hold a personal belief of the infancy of the nature of science in this day and age.

Now, in entomology, as in all that is, if you focus on it enough, and push your understanding of it you begin to understand the intrinsic nature of the subject. This is actually quite big.

So in my own experience, animals, people included, respond to energy. Through my own tests over the many years, there is a state of mind that people can hold, let's call it the "peace state", animals will respond.

Wild and tame alike would act like my pets, I could walk up to the wild animal, pick it up, pet it(insects included). I learned how to let other people experience similar by holding the animal while they pet it as the animal would respond to their energy in like kind. I learned through my own trials and studies, that if I let another person try similar, especially with wild animals, they would respond to the person violently at worst or fly away at best. When I first saw this I was perplexed, shocked at the dramatic change of behavior exhibited by the subject. So no, not all animals want to eat people.

To push this even further, which I imagine you haven't experienced, is that animals can communicate with people. Also, I've found a handful of animals with well developed mental bodies and can communicate explicitly their experiences. By explicitly I mean so clearly, I was able to confirm everything conveyed, i.e owner, living conditions, treatment, converstations held in the presence of the animals, etc. It was great getting such proof, I hope you get some experiences like that if you so will. Anyway.

Now getting to the nature of reality as an illusion, or representation. Many times deceased loved ones, higher selves, guides, angels, etc. who ever there is on the otherside are able to send messages of guidance via the many ways possible, these meanings are generally personal. So a meaningless bug to you, could be a symbol of love and hope to another. It's personal, so expressing your belief's absoluteness is where you are loosing people here, well at least for me but I'm not angry about it, it's just your way, and I have mine.

So you arguing the intrinsic meaningless of a symbol(insects in this case) is tough. You may hold your beliefs, but not everyone shares it, and when you argue for the righteousness of your beliefs, it falls flat. You may try and pull rank, fluff up your way or belief, but then it just ends in arguments as you see.
Old 26-01-2015, 08:32 PM
Suspended
Dear Black Sheep:

I will post this reply in public rather than in PM.

Being Navajo, I had many experiences with all beings in the Wild most of my life, and I am 68. Right here in Arizona. On and off this Reservation.

Thus you made some very wrong assumptions about me. I have a deep spiritual connection to all beings on this planet and to this planet. Some beings have eaten people, and we know that, and human beings are the biggest, and most dangerious predator of them all.

I had all kinds of animal beings come to me over the years. Mountain Lion has visited my camp, and even speak to me in their words. I had elk come to me. Bobcat, Deer, Rodents, reptiles of all kinds, many birds, and of course, insects. I had more spiritual experiences with these beings than what I can write on this page!

I have a deeper spiritual connection to these beings than you will ever know. Thus you need to adjust some those assumptions you made about me. Do not be so quick to judge me.
Old 26-01-2015, 08:47 PM
Suspended
Lotus; Me and Mistakes has resolved this issue in PM.
Old 26-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Knower
I'm sorry to hear about the bed bugs

Insects of all kinds come to me too, but it's just bugs being bugs, nothing more.

We Humans LOVE imputing significance where none resides.

Mantids come to me quite frequently, and do you know what it means? That mantids come to me quite frequently.

What I have 'learned' from them is that they are very cool insects, but that does not mean that they are teaching me how to be cool, or any other Human ascribed/projected idea.

Enjoy the company of the insect friends that greet you, and let them be what they are... just insects
Old 27-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
I have a deeper spiritual connection to these beings than you will ever know. Thus you need to adjust some those assumptions you made about me. Do not be so quick to judge me.
Quite true, and assumptions are happily adjusted. Glad I came back and checked this thread. Thank you for sharing.
Old 27-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Tree
I'm sorry to hear about the bed bugs

Insects of all kinds come to me too, but it's just bugs being bugs, nothing more.

We Humans LOVE imputing significance where none resides.

Mantids come to me quite frequently, and do you know what it means? That mantids come to me quite frequently.

What I have 'learned' from them is that they are very cool insects, but that does not mean that they are teaching me how to be cool, or any other Human ascribed/projected idea.

Enjoy the company of the insect friends that greet you, and let them be what they are... just insects

I like your wisdom here