Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 21-10-2014, 03:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes it can be done and it will be done, as it is in heaven, sorry I'm getting carried away with all this great stuff on this thread.
Old 21-10-2014, 03:45 AM
Master
Morpheus,

eintein said this in 1950. "There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality."
- A. Einstein

in 1955, after much brooding, he said this .......

"I consider it quite possible that physics cannot be based on the field concept, i.e., on continuous structures. In that case, nothing remains of my entire castle in the air, gravitation theory included, [and of] the rest of modern physics."

fyi
Old 21-10-2014, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
Well I agree with you here, that is true, religion does assume God, and I agree with just a few of their assumptions, and disagree with more. I agree with more of science than I do religion; I think both factions have it seriously wrong about God in many areas, but the facts of science are just that; factual information; very true in anything that is NOT spiritual; to deny the spiritual component in our reality I think is just foolish, but its not a thing that science can examine like they do physical matter; so there is a gulf fixed between science and the spiritual. Some are able to link that gulf and see and learn from both.

I think its foolish to ignore science or the spiritual; and God is spiritual; simply no doubt about it. You just can't examine him in a lab.

Are there other planets that support life? It may well be, but that would not be consistant with the information the bible provides, we are the center of God's purpose for this entire universe, and we will occupy all of it, and through scripture, or the spiritual information, we can know that God will continually expand on the universe; without end! Science did not teach me that, the spiritual did.

So I examine and believe in both God and science, and use wisdom to discern the knowledge both provide.

Many scientists are religious or entertain some kind of spiritual inkling, but in order to remain objective, a scientist transcends their personal beliefs or inclinations.

I can't agree with the egomanic grandure that places Earth, that is, Earthlings, and more particularly, Christians, at the centre of the cosmic scheme.

That God continually expands the universe is a matter of faith, not science. Science takes the red-shift in light emitted by super-novae and interprets it in a logical fashion to suggest that the galaxies are moving further apart at an accelerating rate. This is to do with the expansion of the fabric of space itself. A cosmologist can't explain it so develops theories about dark energy/dark matter, whereas the religious leaps to the conclusion that God did it.

If one reads a scripture and believes it, that's blind faith, and as scriptures mix a bit of truth and a bit of fallacy, that faith will be right in areas and incorrect in others, and various depending on how it is interpreted.

In science the same applies, accept science as a school of thought already knows it's own fallibility. Science doesn't accept itself as true, it merely admits that what we found out so far is all we have to go on, and what we have is only ever incomplete information, albeit the best we have to go on for now.

I don't know much about wisdom, cuz people find wisdom in things I find to be kinda childish and shallow, so what's wise seems like a matter of opinion... Spirituality also seems to have nothing to do with belief in God, and many people who have spiritual inclinations don't believe in God, much like some scientists do and some don't.
Old 21-10-2014, 05:07 AM
Master
Quote:
See this is the beginning of science never admitting it knows the beginning; it must explain what it cannot explain, so its just as lost as its assumptions, but its own discoveries blinds them and puffs up their pride in their own knowledge, they actually now think they are producing knowledge, instead of discovering it. They reason the universe produced itself, because they think they are producing knowledge; they then take credit for this knowledge production, and factor out God, and factor in themselves. They explain what they have discovered, exclude the God factor, and focus on the remaining things as if they ARE the things of reason.

If you reach for a point of reason that has no point, you must create the point yourself; then self reasoning IS the point of reason; and this is what the Great God is doing now, giving man his own reasoning to eventually develop in us all his reasoning; give us the tree of knowledge which includes both good and evil; show us just how we would react to it left to ourselves;

Science IS the example of us being left to ourselves; and many are just addicted to that now; its the only way of reason we see now.

Again, this is the assumption that God's doing it. Basically, all you just said about scientists above is wrong. Science goes about discovering things, and if we find out something we then know about it.

This creates contention as the Bible (for example) has a creation theory which science contradicts through archeological chronology, cosmology and natural selection. Now-days creationism as 'informed' in the Old Testament is completely contradicted by all the scientific evidence... hence, the scriptures are not 'information' but they were, perhaps, all people had to go on prior to scientific discoveries.

Science simply inquires into things and finds stuff out, and now we have more to go on that creation scriptures 'informed' us of (and I use the term with a good measure of sarcasm).

No one puffs themselves up about producing knowledge, on the contrary, the scientific community very humbly admits that there's so much we don't know... and on the other hand we have the egomania that places 'us' (or 'the chosen people') at the very apex of 'creation' (the same creation that doesn't withstand the facts).
Old 21-10-2014, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
science or the scientific method can be used to objectively study the nature of subjectivity ( the link to divinity cause this is where the concept of god emanates). and from there can formulate new rational and logical postulates, axioms and principles that does not contradict nor invent new physics. a lot of serious bonafide scientists are into it already. it can be done.

I'd like an example or two (links), and maybe you could name the bona-fide scientists (quack quack lolz).
Old 22-10-2014, 03:42 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Is there such thing as using Science to help us, in essence " Prove God exist?" An interesting question, it is commonly believed that there is no proof of God. I myself, tend to disagree with that; I think God most certainly can be proven, and the way to do it, is to first prove it to yourself! And there are many ways to do that; Using Archaeology, using Romance, using a study of Consciousness, a study of human nature, a study of history; and a study of " Science."

Science can most defintely reveal God; it helped do it for me. Because I have always wanted to know; wondered if God existed. And let me share with you how Science helped me to see God exist much more clearly.

The " Law of Biogenesis", which is composed of two parts; The first part states that living things only come from other living things, and not from non-living matter. Life only comes from Life. The second part of this states that when living things procreate, their offspring are the same type of organism they are. This is consistent with the biblical account in Genesis, which says all living things reproduce after their own kind. And this is a sure science.

When science has ventured into " Crossbreeding", and abnormal lines are crossed, " Sterility" is always the result. For example; a horse and a donkey can mate and produce a Mule, but the Mule is always sterile and unable to procreate. The fact that hybrid offspring do not have the ability to reproduce is strong evidence against evolutiuon and for creation. And this science can reveal God.

Scientists already proved God.

God created Satan....they look out at the Universe and see Satan, they can see the bodies of imagery flowing around cooled star systems as the evidence.

God, the Light Creator.

Scientist looking at light, how does light move in its creation?

It begins at a point by their review (incorrect) .
- it moves out from the point at the position in time as 3
u it swirls around in movement
G the G is formed as light moving
O the G forms the O the cell in light
D the O cell splits into 2 forming D and D
The evaluation PHI.

This is why they have always been incorrect for a human being cannot SEE GOD.

GOD in real spirit light fact.

O, the only condition that exists until it dies.

Scientists might review cell changes, but they cannot and never ever will review how O the origin exists.
Old 22-10-2014, 04:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Scientists already proved God.

God created Satan....they look out at the Universe and see Satan, they can see the bodies of imagery flowing around cooled star systems as the evidence.

God, the Light Creator.

Scientist looking at light, how does light move in its creation?

It begins at a point by their review (incorrect) .
- it moves out from the point at the position in time as 3
u it swirls around in movement
G the G is formed as light moving
O the G forms the O the cell in light
D the O cell splits into 2 forming D and D
The evaluation PHI.

This is why they have always been incorrect for a human being cannot SEE GOD.

GOD in real spirit light fact.

O, the only condition that exists until it dies.

Scientists might review cell changes, but they cannot and never ever will review how O the origin exists.

No scientist claims to know how the origin exists, and despite Mickiel's claim to the contrary, all scientists openly admit that they don't what is 'in the beginning'.

The difference, is spiritualists pretend to have the answers when they don't and scientists simply say we don't know.

The fact remains that we can mathematically model a universe that starts spontaneously, or more to the point, a universe that exists due to uncertainty allowing a quanta to be or not to be... so to speak, and we are at the point where, though there may or may not be a God; God is not necessary in the creating of a universe. That doesn't say there isn't a design, it's more a design determined by the laws of probability. That's not a belief though, it's merely is what science has found out so far, since quantum mechanics is founded on probability, and it works. It doesn't explain everything, though.
Old 22-10-2014, 04:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid
science or the scientific method can be used to objectively study the nature of subjectivity ( the link to divinity cause this is where the concept of god emanates). and from there can formulate new rational and logical postulates, axioms and principles that does not contradict nor invent new physics. a lot of serious bonafide scientists are into it already. it can be done.

Sure, its being done as we speak. See science and Spirituality cannot be sectioned off for only a few; they are disciplines that any human can attain. Any human can share what they have;

or try to keep the candy for themselves; or worse, if they think the candy is only for them and their elite.

The candy; the goods; the science, the spirituality, is knowledge for all! Period!

But selfishness and elitism starts when we are CHILDREN and develop childish concepts about our candy. The selfishness started there; and oh how the bible reveals that in arcane detail. So the puffed up now think science is only for the intelligent, or the spiritual only for the religious;'

we do this because we are still babies in the womb!
Old 22-10-2014, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm

Oh yes they will. They will see it; its garenteed!

Its their true destiny! Science is just yet another way God is revealing himself in an unorthodox manner.

Its going to come together full circle!
Old 22-10-2014, 04:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Sure, its being done as we speak. See science and Spirituality cannot be sectioned off for only a few; they are disciplines that any human can attain. Any human can share what they have;

or try to keep the candy for themselves; or worse, if they think the candy is only for them and their elite.

The candy; the goods; the science, the spirituality, is knowledge for all! Period!

But selfishness and elitism starts when we are CHILDREN and develop childish concepts about our candy. The selfishness started there; and oh how the bible reveals that in arcane detail. So the puffed up now think science is only for the intelligent, or the spiritual only for the religious;'

we do this because we are still babies in the womb!

Like Hybrid, you agree that "its being done as we speak", but don't give any examples, provide a link or name these 'serious bona-fide scientists'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gPktcV0A-g