Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 29-10-2010, 04:49 PM
Testing, testing

I'll come back and edit when I make sure I did it all correctly.
Playing around first to get a feel for the place.
Well I think it's all working.

I browsed around here and it looks like a wonderful place with wonderfully open people. What a breath of fresh air.
A nice place to share spiritual insights.
I'm all about learning more and more and more.
You'll never get a debate out of me - I'm too mellow.
Whatever floats your boat is fine with me.
I may tell ya how I see things - but it's not change you, promise.

Also, the layout is very tastefully done - you have a classy look here.

:) Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 29-10-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 29-10-2010, 05:06 PM
SamagthraV2

Welcome to the forums! :)
Old 29-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Master
Welcome to SF. Looking forward to seeing you on the threads.

Blessings
Old 29-10-2010, 05:17 PM
mahakali

welcome welcome miss hepburn! looking forward to your posts :)
Old 29-10-2010, 07:03 PM
LightFilledHeart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'll come back and edit when I make sure I did it all correctly.
Playing around first to get a feel for the place.
Well I think it's all working.

I browsed around here and it looks like a wonderful place with wonderfully open people. What a breath of fresh air.
A nice place to share spiritual insights.
I'm all about learning more and more and more.
You'll never get a debate out of me - I'm too mellow.
Whatever floats your boat is fine with me.
I may tell ya how I see things - but it's not change you, promise.

Also, the layout is very tastefully done - you have a classy look here.

Hi Miss Hepburn

Love your avatar and name, by the way... welcome to SF! I've only been here a short time myself, drawn by the same things you reference and my need to converse and bond with those of like mind, i.e.,metaphysicians like myself and those interested in sharing spiritual insights and their individual paths. Such a lovely forum... very good place to do such things.

Again, welcome!
Old 29-10-2010, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Hi Miss Hepburn

Love your avatar and name, by the way... welcome to SF! I've only been here a short time myself, drawn by the same things you reference and my need to converse and bond with those of like mind, i.e.,metaphysicians like myself and those interested in sharing spiritual insights and their individual paths. Such a lovely forum... very good place to do such things.

Again, welcome!
Very well said, LFH - metaphysicians, spiritual insights...oh and that you like my avatar, of course!
I'm still testing here- I must not have turned on my notifications...hmm, back to the drawing board.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-10-2010, 07:20 PM
SamagthraV2

Quote:
Very well said, LFH - metaphysicians, spiritual insights...oh and that you like my avatar, of course!
I'm still testing here- I must not have turned on my notifications...hmm, back to the drawing board.
So what stuff you hopnig to learn here on your adventure may i ask? :)
Old 29-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamagthraV2
So what stuff you hopnig to learn here on your adventure may i ask? :)
1st I must say that the welcoming group usually are people I connect with later bec they took the time to say hi first thing, thank you one and all.

May I call you Sam?
I really have been blessed already so much for many years - Why? I dunno.
I have understood so much about how this Universe was created and how it works and who we are and what the Creator is about and OMG - so much - but there is still MORE!
Always more ---I read one sentence last week while sitting waiting for something - and that one sentence (by Joel S. Goldsmith) opened my mind to huge understandings - one's I already "knew" but I really "GOT" in a deeper more profound way, again ----as to Who the Creator is and what "we" are to Him/It She.

Oh boy - I get so excited by this blossoming that is happening - I believe many people are getting so much closer to the Truth of things - whether it is the 2012 phenomenon or what , I don't know.
This is an exciting time, is all I know.

Gotta run now, tho - and thank you for caring enough to ask me, Sam.

Take care for now,

Old 29-10-2010, 07:39 PM
SamagthraV2

Quote:
1st I must say that the welcoming group usually are people I connect with later bec they took the time to say hi first thing, thank you one and all.

May I call you Sam?
I really have been blessed already so much for many years - Why? I dunno.
I have understood so much about how this Universe was created and how it works and who we are and what the Creator is about and OMG - so much - but there is still MORE!
Always more ---I read one sentence last week while sitting waiting for something - and that one sentence (by Joel S. Goldsmith) opened my mind to huge understandings - one's I already "knew" but I really "GOT" in a deeper more profound way, again ----as to Who the Creator is and what "we" are to Him/It She.

Oh boy - I get so excited by this blossoming that is happening - I believe many people are getting so much closer to the Truth of things - whether it is the 2012 phenomenon or what , I don't know.
This is an exciting time, is all I know.

Gotta run now, tho - and thank you for caring enough to ask me, Sam.

Take care for now,

Feel free to call me sam and sammy and eeeh, i don't really believe in this 2012 thing. Sure it seems quite big and interesting, but if there is to be a mass extinction of mankind, i'd be happy to see where i'd wind up c: i personally can't wait for death so i can come into existance in another world, hopefully a more fairer, peacefuller, less warring world like ours is at this moment in time

Still, i do have one fear holding me back about death, and this is forgetting everything i have learned in this life, and wish there was a way to retain it all...
Old 29-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Master
Hi Miss Hepburn !!

Welcome to the forum .....

May I call you Katharine ? .... or would you prefer Katie !! .....

Sorry just teasing !!

I too, love your username and Avatars .... Welcome again !!