Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-11-2012, 04:09 PM
Sundialed

A Common Experience When Linked W/ HS

Enjoy:

So you want to know what it's like to be connected to your higher self for those who don't know. The ways your HS can interact with you is endless, this is only one example.

Then pay attention and follow EXACTLY everything I say or else you will not receive my message at full strength. Don't worry, just follow along.

First thing you need to do is open this South Park link the page will open and will be in the middle of verifying me hitting continue then you must hit continue one more time and the video will load. Click in the middle and do what you have to do to get it paused at 12:55 then come back.

http://gorillavid.in/7raakh780y9o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a common occurrence...

This happened about over month ago at a friend's house. He had South Park on. I was sitting there and as usual critically analyzing what television is. It was a brand new episode premiering that night. At 12:55 time index Butters walked into his closet and it was absolutely full of semen, Carmen even drank some. I heard in my head:

"My friend is going to have a reaction to this because his mind is believing the cartoon, normally you would have a sick reaction in your stomach as well but this is only a mind trick, in which this is being produced on purpose to produce that effect within him, in which this tickles his brain and makes him like the show because of the reaction inside of him."

I saw the whole lie, the television had no effect on me.

I look over to my buddy and he is sitting there with his stomach curled in saying with a huge smile oh my god that is so gross! Ah! Ah!

Hit play and STOP at 13:15 then come back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you believe the lie? Did you have a sick reaction to nothing?

At about this point,

I say to myself,

"What an illuminati mind.. "trick", I wouldn't be surprised if I saw the all seeing eye within a few seconds to confirm what I just said."

Enlarge the screen, hit play, and pay attention (don't forget new episode that night) with the previous sentence in mind and come back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a confirmation of the lesson

Anyone who wishes to go a little further into why this experience happened let me know and I will post just a little bit more that will stimulate your mind.