Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Guide
Can you beat death?

Now a long time ago I stumbled on a unique path called death defying. Its an ancient sorcery path whose participants supposedly have lived for thousands of years in dream worlds, crossig over to alternate realities.

It is said that the average man intends his own death by conditioning to societal norms. He inadvertently has been taught to will to himself his own death. Death defiers learn to suspend those judgements and halt the intent and willing of their deaths by going over all the ways to die and making better choices, better awareness, better beliefs and better knowledge forms. They believed that the body could be converted into pure awareness.

I am interested in your views ad thoughts on this.
Old 05-02-2019, 12:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerubiel
Now a long time ago I stumbled on a unique path called death defying. Its an ancient sorcery path whose participants supposedly have lived for thousands of years in dream worlds, crossig over to alternate realities.

It is said that the average man intends his own death by conditioning to societal norms. He inadvertently has been taught to will to himself his own death. Death defiers learn to suspend those judgements and halt the intent and willing of their deaths by going over all the ways to die and making better choices, better awareness, better beliefs and better knowledge forms. They believed that the body could be converted into pure awareness.

The body can be transcended into pure awareness.

This meatsuit that we have hired from this dimension, will go back to it when all functionality ceases, for everything that is born, is subject to death. Only that which is unborn cannot die.

Immortality is achieved in spirit and not in the flesh, although an Astral form may resemble the physical characteristics of a body if it serves a purpose by doing so, but that can change.

One of the aspects of Lord Shiva is called Mahamrityunjaya. It basically means the great death-cheater. This is not to say that we can cheat physical death by chanting the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, more like, when that time comes, we will not fear death and allow Lord Shiva to cross us over into immortality effortlessly.

Self-realisation is the way to cheat death because we can ask "what dies"? The body dies...The mind dies...but do YOU die? So, what use is it to preserve the body?

Of course the Egyptians had other ideas about this, but I don't think I would like to spend an eternity looking like a dessicated mummy skeleton..
Old 05-02-2019, 12:39 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
The body can be transcended into pure awareness.

This meatsuit that we have hired from this dimension, will go back to it when all functionality ceases, for everything that is born, is subject to death. Only that which is unborn cannot die.

Immortality is achieved in spirit and not in the flesh, although an Astral form may resemble the physical characteristics of a body if it serves a purpose by doing so, but that can change.

One of the aspects of Lord Shiva is called Mahamrityunjaya. It basically means the great death-cheater. This is not to say that we can cheat physical death by chanting the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, more like, when that time comes, we will not fear death and allow Lord Shiva to cross us over into immortality effortlessly.

Self-realisation is the way to cheat death because we can ask "what dies"? The body dies...The mind dies...but do YOU die? So, what use is it to preserve the body?

Of course the Egyptians had other ideas about this, but I don't think I would like to spend an eternity looking like a dessicated mummy skeleton..

Personally I practice growing younger, one of the sorcery feats I have learned. I also have not been ill since i stopped intending it 15 years ago. One of the feats I practice includes examining all knowledge and awareness i have about the body and converting it into something more healthy for me, more powerful. In sorcery we are taught that awareness of the body reflects and aligns into physical formation. The body being basically a projected form of knowledge we have activated. Once this realization is made one can begin altering the body and its functions by shifting awareness and controlling what knowledge we activate in regards to the physical body. I have stopped my heart many times for long periods of time with no ill effect whatsoever.

You know the movie Dr Strange had in it a death defier called the ancient one. The ancient one draws power from the dark realm. In sorcery we learn this as well, we call it dark energy. Although the dark realm is not so evil but is formed of fishermen of dreams, that capture sorcerers and teach the power in exchange for their awareness. Inorganic life forms.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:07 AM
Master
I wouldn't know. I've never been in a fight with death. Me and death are pals not enemies.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Personally I practice growing younger, one of the sorcery feats I have learned. I also have not been ill since i stopped intending it 15 years ago. One of the feats I practice includes examining all knowledge and awareness i have about the body and converting it into something more healthy for me, more powerful. In sorcery we are taught that awareness of the body reflects and aligns into physical formation. The body being basically a projected form of knowledge we have activated. Once this realization is made one can begin altering the body and its functions by shifting awareness and controlling what knowledge we activate in regards to the physical body. I have stopped my heart many times for long periods of time with no ill effect whatsoever.

You know the movie Dr Strange had in it a death defier called the ancient one. The ancient one draws power from the dark realm. In sorcery we learn this as well, we call it dark energy. Although the dark realm is not so evil but is formed of fishermen of dreams, that capture sorcerers and teach the power in exchange for their awareness. Inorganic life forms.
At best, all we can do is to postpone physical death by doing what you speak of, but it cannot be postponed indefinitely. In this current climate, we can live until 100 years by watching our diet, avoiding chemicals, doing regular exercises etc.

It is even possible to extend that to 150 years or even 200 years through esoteric means. They say, Methuselah lived to be the ripe old age of 900.

Then, there are stories of "immortal ones" like Mahavatar Babaji and Count St. Germain, but they have not come forward to be "tested" and so, believing that such beings exist is a matter of faith.

It is said in esoteric Yoga circles, that the practice of khechari mudra bestows physical immortality, by catching and recycling the Soma...The "Tejas" or vital fluid, before it dissolves into the manipura chakra (solar plexus chakra) to be burned up, which leads to early tissue oxidation....This is something you might like to look into.

Other than that, yes..we also draw on the "Dark forces" because the Lord of Time is called Mahakaal and he is black...and very fiersome looking. We also pay homage to Lord Yama (the Lord of Death) to have mercy on us...or just get Lord Shiva to fight Yamaraja off when the time comes...like Markandeya did..but then again, Markandeya was the GREATEST devotee! I could never compare to that.

They say Markandeya still wanders around as a fleshy immortal...it makes for a very nice urban legend anyway.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:09 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I wouldn't know. I've never been in a fight with death. Me and death are pals not enemies.

Thats actually a very sorceric way of looking at death. Sorcerers see that everything is a position of awareness ad that awareness positions are plentiful. They can shift into ew positions. Many sorcerers stalk death as a friend and advisor, thus removing much of the danger death can impose. It is said that death is personal for every being. We all form our own.
Old 05-02-2019, 01:13 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
At best, all we can do is to postpone physical death by doing what you speak of, but it cannot be postponed indefinitely. In this current climate, we can live until 100 years by watching our diet, avoiding chemicals, doing regular exercises etc.

It is even possible to extend that to 150 years or even 200 years through esoteric means. They say, Methuselah lived to be the ripe old age of 900.

Then, there are stories of "immortal ones" like Mahavatar Babaji and Count St. Germain, but they have not come forward to be "tested" and so, believing that such beings exist is a matter of faith.

It is said in esoteric Yoga circles, that the practice of khechari mudra bestows physical immortality, by catching and recycling the Soma...The "Tejas" or vital fluid, before it goes well nto the manipura chakra (solar plexus chakra) to be burned up, which leads to early tissue oxidation....This is something you might like to look into.

Other than that, yes..we also draw on the "Dark forces" because the Lord of Time is called Mahakaal and he is black...and very fiersome. We also pay homage to Lord Yama (the Lord of Death) to have mercy on us...or just get Lord Shiva to fight Yamaraja off...like Markandeya did..but then again, Markandeya was the GREATEST devotee! I could never compare to that.

They say Markandeya still wanders around as a fleshy immortal...it makes for a very nice urban legend anyway.

Yes I enjoy the stories of immortals. Personally I have experienced many different parallels of multidimensional reality, and so I will likely leave earth behind for a layer more akin to dreaming.

Thank you for your reference to the immortal yoga. I will read up on that indeed.
Old 05-02-2019, 11:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

i have heard there was an herbologist in china whom was documented to live 256 years. if that is true that is pretty good in my book.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 06-02-2019, 02:41 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i have heard there was an herbologist in china whom was documented to live 256 years. if that is true that is pretty good in my book.

Thats very cool. I am also an herbalist and wholistic therapist and ive read of daoists who use herbs to beat old age. I am diving into the world of chinese herbalism.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:48 AM
Master

I recently read a biography of Shriman Tapasviji Maharaj, born in the 1770s, died in the 1950s, aged 185. He took up yogic practices in his 50s and was ageing normally until he discovered kaya-kalpa, an ayurvedic herbal process which restored his youth. He repeated kaya-kalpa twice more during his long life. But kaya-kalpa is not for the faint-hearted - the first process lasted ninety days of staying in his room.

Peace.