Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 20-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Knower
Pendulum tips please

Hi all
Just seeking some advice/tips from anyone who's worked with pendulums before with contacting spirits? I haven't attempted it yet but I'm wanting to know how do I even do it and what do I say? (I already know to protect and shield myself) i thought a pendulum would be a perfect exercise for me to help develop my innate psychic abilities so any kind of advice would be so appreciated
Old 22-07-2016, 04:27 AM
Experiencer
I personally have found after using a pendulum for 2 years that I believe the pendulum connects with my higher self... I don't know I'm so distrusting of the pendulum. I've been reallllly depressed the past 2 months because of a lot of health issues I'm having (almost died a month ago!) and my pendulum just swings NO haha constantly ... NO haha there is a divination board on here with a pendulum specific message board, I would try there for some experts, but from what I know its a took to connect with your higher self more so than external spirits
Old 22-07-2016, 04:29 AM
Experiencer
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/fo...play.php?f=147 here she is :) Good luck! :)
Old 24-07-2016, 02:02 AM
Knower
Hi Serenifly, I can send you healing if you like.
Old 25-07-2016, 02:50 AM
Experiencer
Ohhh puggy you are a doll I am feeling on the mend finally but I could never turn down some healing ❤️❤️ Thank you
Old 26-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Knower
Healing and prayers sent to you.
Old 26-07-2016, 11:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenifly
I personally have found after using a pendulum for 2 years that I believe the pendulum connects with my higher self... I don't know I'm so distrusting of the pendulum. I've been reallllly depressed the past 2 months because of a lot of health issues I'm having (almost died a month ago!) and my pendulum just swings NO haha constantly ... NO haha there is a divination board on here with a pendulum specific message board, I would try there for some experts, but from what I know its a took to connect with your higher self more so than external spirits
Aww gosh I'm so sorry to hear that Serenifly , I wish you lots of fast healing and love and joy you deserve oceans of goodness, laughter and love! Thank you for your reply I really appreciate the help I'll definitely have to check that out!
Take care lovely!