Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-11-2013, 10:48 AM
SeekerOfSpirit

How long can a spirit stay with you?

About a year or so ago I had a woman come to me in a photo that was shot in cold blood. It was on her wedding day? She is wearing her wedding dress. She was shot in the back of the head and her dress is torn on the arm showing a struggle. I that same photo man comes through with a bandage wrapped over his head. This photo is detailed and it's like nothing I've ever seen before.

I have seen spirit(in all forms) and heard spirits through out my life. This comes and it goes. Lately they are coming around strongly. I have zero control who and when spirit come around and it's very confusing to me.

I would like to know if there is a way I can help this woman that has passed if possible. I don't know if she's able to come around anymore or not. I just have this strong urge to help her. I've tried looking up online to see if I can find her, but I'm coming up empty. My heart goes out to her that her life was taken this way. I don't even know if she comes around.

Thank you for your help. I truly appreciate it.
Old 15-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Guide
In answer to your question, a spirit can stay with you for your entire life if they chose to. The woman in the photo must think you can help her in some way and is probably still close by. Do you ever hear anything, see symbols anything like that? Sometimes if a spirit tries to communicate with you and you do not understand what they are trying to get across they try other ways.

Was the woman only shot once? Or was that the shot that killed her?

I hope you find a way to help this woman. Please feel free to PM me if you wish to discuss this further.

Once more question, was she Hispanic and her hair up on her head? Done up I mean on her head?
Old 15-11-2013, 01:02 PM
keith95843

While meditating create a white light full of love and compasion and push her in to the light do this over and over till she goes. Iv done this many times so can you
Old 15-11-2013, 08:03 PM
therobotsghost

Like the previous people have said, I believe they can stay with you for as long as they'd like. I've had a spirit around me ever since I could remember. I guess you could call it my spirit guide but I also have other spirits that come to guide me. Like you, I have no control on when spirit comes, but you can find a method to block them out when you need to. Open yourself and ask them to come forward when you're free if you want to communicate with them. Otherwise, keith's advice is good.
Old 15-11-2013, 08:27 PM
SeekerOfSpirit

I would like to help this woman spirit if at all possible. I have a very strong feeling she needs my help and I was wondering if it was even possible to do since she came around a year ago. I don't think she's ready to go to the light quite yet. Maybe the person that shot her isn't caught yet? That's what I'm trying to figure out.

I do hear spirits and see symbols at times, but it's very confusing and I don't know who says what it what or what the symbols mean. If a spirit does need help, I'd like to do my best to help them.
Old 16-11-2013, 06:59 AM
LadyTerra

The Others are all around us--all the time.

I had one who died of a drug over-dose and we had a chance encounter at a weekend gathering of friends--on month before she died.

She wanted me to help her--so I performed a Ritual.

However--she only went home to the land where her family lives--not to what most people conceive of as Heaven...(perhaps) that is her Heaven.

In my experience the Others come and go. They just pop-in and check in on us from time to time.

If you feel this Spirit needs your help...simply ask her what she wants--then pay attention to the signs.
Old 16-11-2013, 03:40 PM
SeekerOfSpirit

Thank you for all your help. :)