Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 29-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemera
Nature soothes my soul..

Lovely to hear.

I wonder if anybody here have telepathic experiences with animals.

The first time it happened in my life I was so happy - I could hardly believe it was true. I knew I could do it with humans, but I did not know that I also could do it with animals. I always thought it was just all the love I feel for them that created the connection, but it was more than love.

Animals are just like us in so many ways - with souls and feelings, etc.

I just love them!
Old 30-12-2023, 12:33 AM
Master

nature is beautiful although I haven't spent much time there this lifetime...

I feel a connection to the dogs I see, they definitely have a living spirit in them! And different personalities.... and they have moods too...

Sometimes I wonder if they are just sitting there, waiting for us to 'get it'. lol!
Old 31-12-2023, 11:24 AM
Guide
Color

I have a great affinity for Nature which I display in my naturalistic garden (mostly allowed to grow as it should).

When there is peace (i.e. no disturbance from surrounding neighbours), I can take advantage and just sit there allowing myself to take in the beautiful greenery. After a while this brings about a transcending, heightened state of bliss.
Old 31-12-2023, 05:17 PM
Master
I used to love going out in the desert and up in to the mountains. I generally would get lost so spirit would help me find my way back. Later, I found that same love in cities. To me, there is nothing like being in a city, not able to speak the language and getting 'lost'.

Only to find out, we never are alone.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 01-01-2024, 01:09 PM
Guide

LightAngel - can you share your experience and what you mean by telepathy? It sounds lovely.

I do have a strong bond with my dog in the sense I always seem to know what she needs, when she needs it, i.e if she's thirsty, but I don't feel I'm telepathic, rather I'm just so tuned into her needs and cues.

I'm lucky enough to live near the sea and I love gazing at the ocean and contemplating existence. But really, any sort of nature is healing. When I lived in a house I used to stare at the tree in my garden for hours when I was feeling low as it helped calm me down.
Old 03-01-2024, 12:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
LightAngel - can you share your experience and what you mean by telepathy? It sounds lovely.

I do have a strong bond with my dog in the sense I always seem to know what she needs, when she needs it, i.e if she's thirsty, but I don't feel I'm telepathic, rather I'm just so tuned into her needs and cues.

I'm lucky enough to live near the sea and I love gazing at the ocean and contemplating existence. But really, any sort of nature is healing. When I lived in a house I used to stare at the tree in my garden for hours when I was feeling low as it helped calm me down.

I can give you an example from the first time I noticed the telepathic connection.

I made my cat fetch a letter for me which was lying on the living room table. I have never trained my cats to fetch me anything, but that day I tried for fun to send her my thoughts and it worked - she brought the letter to me and put it nicely in front of me.

It sounds so beautiful how you love your dog, and your connection to nature is also wonderful.

By the way, trees can communicate with each other, did you know that?
Old 03-01-2024, 12:31 PM
Guide

Wow how amazing that your cat did that! I must try it with mine :)

I love my dog like a child, she's wonderful. My cat too, although I haven't had my cat too long as she was my mother's.

No I didn't know that about trees communicating, can you explain more? What do they communicate about and how do they do it?
Old 03-01-2024, 12:49 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Wow how amazing that your cat did that! I must try it with mine :)

I love my dog like a child, she's wonderful. My cat too, although I haven't had my cat too long as she was my mother's.

No I didn't know that about trees communicating, can you explain more? What do they communicate about and how do they do it?

Trees communicate through something called mycorrhizal networks. They share nutrients through that network, and they can also warn each other of dangers, etc.

I also always see my pets as my children.
Old 03-01-2024, 11:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Nature is all that’s real . I never get angry or feel hurt when alone in the forests or mountains or on a river bank . The civilized world is not that way . Man is a microcosm of nature . We actually are nature and that , to me , is why it is so peaceful .
Old 04-01-2024, 03:03 PM
Guide

LightAngel - very interesting, I will look that up.

Midrich - I am the same. I remember being on a retreat years ago, sitting in some beautiful grounds and having a major epiphany that I was nature (and pure peace) itself.