Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 21-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Being from Ireland, I am very familiar with the sidhe of Irish lore. Seems to me, that they are just another race of beings - with good and bad among them.

Irish folklore has a lot of warnings about crossing the fae, destroying fairy forts or fairy rings and bringing about the rath of the fairies and all that - but then you would be pretty annoyed if some one destroyed your home/ belongings.

I can't say that I have gained much from my experiences with the fae, other than an understanding that there is much more in this world than what we can see with our eyes.
Old 26-03-2012, 02:43 AM
Master
Seeing the fae, and interactions with them is an eye opener for me. When I think of spiritualism, I think of either the divine, or human spirits and ghosts, or even ancestral spirits. As I'm re-reading the thread, it just really hit me that there is much more in this world than what we can see with our eyes as Asrais mentioned.

My family and I have seen 3 different types of fae in our home, sometimes simultaneously. My daughter has told me that the winged fairies help our plants and flowers grow bigger and prettier and I am thankful for their presense and impact in nature, and even companionship for my little daughter.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:01 AM
Boldylocks

The Faery definitely have been teaching me since my encounter with one of these Beings back on 5/31/08. Since that encounter, I realized that since they evidentally were real and out there, that I would try to do my part as a human to take care of my local Environment. Picking up litter and transplanting wild plants that I used to destroy as "weeds". Now I just re-locate them to other areas where they can be safe , and I've been learning the lesson of how important "native plants" are for the local wildlife and pollinating insects.

One morning after a week of saving little baby maple saplings from the lawn mower, A mysterious woman sang this verse to me--while I was still half asleep/half awake. "You are helping the flower to seed; all things are precious". I jolted awake from this song, and wrote it in my journal. That week I had been playing songs on my CD player for the Faery-- especially Loreena Mckennit music, and so I think that this Faery chose to Sing that message back to me.

The Faery continue to teach me. Last Summer I was walking along our road and meditating on how awesome Creation is-- how everthing God created is in harmony with each other and dependent on each other. Then, while thinking this, a thought (which was not my own thought) interjected that mankind is also a part of that harmony, however mankind does not realize this- how much we need Nature as well as the insects and animals. Woww! ... I thought! I knew this message came from a Faery Being with me.

There have been other experiences with them-- these Beings are truly real. Yes, as with all intelligent Beings, you must use discernment as some can be borderline evil-- and they , too , can fall under demonic influence as humans can. Many, however, have such an inner beauty and open-heart towards love and light that we humans can learn from.