Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 25-04-2011, 02:42 AM
New Rage Guru

come in spinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe of Wildwood
Seriously, I google searched it, and I cannot find "chakra bowl"

Firstly-A "Chakra Bowl" is a Tibetin bowl that resonates with a sound that is supposed to support and balance the chakra's.

Nextly- I believe that negative thoughts lead to a tightening up of Chakra energy; this is kinda verified by our language. Someone who is up-tight, closed, wound to tight would be perceived as negative where as someone who is open, relaxed or has unwound would be moving towards the positive. Biblical symbolism might be describing chakras when using the 666 as this could show a turning in and eventual clogging of chakras. Just draw a six to see what I mean.
Just my thoughts!
Old 25-04-2011, 05:13 AM
Master
"Chakra" or toning bowls are one method for using sound to clear and align our energies, chakras and other flows. The power of sound is very effective for this work, simple, clear and easy to use. You could also ring a bell continuously for a few minutes while you focus your attention in a chakra, chanting, or CD's for chakra clearing meditations.

Xan

Old 25-04-2011, 05:37 AM
lily18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe of Wildwood
What's a chakra bowl? *blank stare*

They are also called sacred singing bowls and can be made of metal or crystal.

Old 25-04-2011, 07:23 AM
lily18

Chakras

[quote=pre-dawn]Have you asked a surgeon to open you up and check it?

If they are spinning the wrong way, then because chakras are spinning the opposite way in the northern hemisphere when compared to the southern hemisphere, the easiest way to fix it is to relocate.[/QUOTE

It was a fair and sincere question
Old 25-04-2011, 07:46 AM
Ivy

[quote=lily18]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
Have you asked a surgeon to open you up and check it?

If they are spinning the wrong way, then because chakras are spinning the opposite way in the northern hemisphere when compared to the southern hemisphere, the easiest way to fix it is to relocate.[/QUOTE

It was a fair and sincere question

I noted a tone af joviality in some of these responses...but I saw them as a sign to say, its ok to laugh at some of the things that are written. I feel if a person is worried about something that they cannot feel because of something they have read...it is not helping their life because it is providing something extra to worry about....and it would be better to find that sarcastic humour to laugh it off, rather than the poster worrying.

As far as chakras are concerned...mine dont spin at all. So my advice wopuld be to try to sit quietly or meditate for a little time each day...and eventually you will be able to feel what goes on in your own body....you dont need to be told what your chakras might be doing, because they are part of you and you are part of them xx
Old 25-04-2011, 10:54 AM
Knower
Thanks guys, sorry for random question in middle of thread.
Old 26-04-2011, 01:57 AM
Tosh

Wow!! That makes perfect sense!! Thank you. I recently got a book "The Complete Book of Chakra Healing" by Cyndi Dale. It's very informative. Hopefully I will learn much more.....Thank you for your post!!