Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-11-2011, 01:44 AM
jamelus777

recovering from astral projection (requesting help)

Hi. I'm new to this forum and forums in general but I hope I can get some helpful answers.

Back in April on the first day of spring break I was hanging out with some friends and they decided to buy about $70 of weed. -_- and I say -_- because this is what actually induced the astral projection which I wasn't ready for. before I continue though let Me give u some background info on me. I'm 16 years old and I recently started my 'spiritual awakening' as some would call it a few months prior to that. I've had certain spiritual abilities all my life unknowingly such as clairvoyance and manifestation and certain wisdom that not many people my age have. I don't brag or anything but a lot of times people twice my age would come to me for advice & that really gives me a sense of purpose in life. anyways, since I became fully aware of these things I knew my life had to go in that spiritual direction which made me really question who I was hanging out with so that I wouldnt make mistakes like the one I did... so we're on the roof of a building in a really cramped corner,, now I wasn't smoking with them but since we were in that tight corner I might as well have been. I got the strongest contact high ever! so we go downstairs and walk around outside and all of a sudden I get this feeling like there's magnets in my feet or something and I felt a pull from the ground every time I picked up my foot to take a step. 2 blocks later everything instantly looks weird angled and I feel myself lifting up. I instantly got the feeling that I was dreaming and decided to relax and go deeper into sleep. then something inside me felt the urge to wake up. and the fight was on. I was fully awake now trying to keep myself in my body. I could feel my soul trying to leap out but I wasn't going to abandon my body in the middle of a crowded new York city street. I look over to my friend and tried to put my hand on his shoulder for ballance but I couldn't even lift my arm... the fight was intense and long story short I ended up in the hospital and it was literally the WORST day of my life. the worst part is that after that I was traumatized for weeks and felt so weird going outside. I would mildly freak out and feel like it was going to happen again. on top of that, since then I have developed much more spiritually and can see and feel all sorts of energy. when I go to crowded places like union square I feel dizzy and get a little anxiety. It really bothers me because I used to love being outside but now I'm scared to be in crowded areas and I want to know if any of u can give me tips on what to do to help. I DO know about grounding and protecting. and before I go outside I always chant "light of God surround me light of God protect me" 3x but it doesn't help much. any suggestions? .
Old 11-11-2011, 02:51 AM
Experiencer
Thats not really astral projection.

I might recommend reading something like conversations with God, or Seth speaks, maby the law of attraction.

Might give you a good place to start.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:00 AM
jamelus777

are u sure? because I was leaving my body, isn't that what astral projection is?
Old 11-11-2011, 03:09 AM
Experiencer
Explain in detail what happened when you got out.

If I read your post right you said you were walking down the street when this happened?
Old 11-11-2011, 03:14 AM
jamelus777

basically I didn't fully get out, I fought as hard as I can to not get out. I would say I got mostly out though because I wasn't really seeing through my eyes and my point of view was above my head
Old 11-11-2011, 03:15 AM
jamelus777

and yes I was walking in the street when it happened
Old 11-11-2011, 03:28 AM
Experiencer
If you where walking down the street trying not to get out of your body, and had a bit of a pot buzz?

From experience; if it happens when you are high it probably doesn't count, you where high.

If you have an interest in astral projection I would read up on what it actually is.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:29 AM
Experiencer
BTW the books I mentioned earlier are not about AP.
Old 11-11-2011, 03:50 AM
jamelus777

no I'm pretty sure it was. I've done a lot of research on it. believe me. I really need help with it so I've studied AP for months. and it is proven that being high can induce AP.
this was much more than 'being High' I've been high before and it was NOTHING like that lol
Old 11-11-2011, 06:04 AM
b3yond33

It sounds like you had a partial seperation of your etheric body. Since you were high, I'm sure this helped to get you in the right state for projection. You ground and protect yourself and this doesn't help at all? I would assume since you "feel all sorts of energy," that you are unintentionally picking up on the emotions and/or negative energy of other's (which is what's causing you to feel dizzy and anxiety)? I would've guessed shielding yourself, so you wouldn't be affected from external influences. Try to relax and not worry, as the experience you had seemed to have been triggered by you being high (which made you enter a similar/the state that one desires to attain when one's intent is to project).