Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 19-07-2012, 05:58 PM
The Scientist

Inner Visions of the Past

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the place to post this but since it relates to my chakras opening/being activated I wanted to share an experience I had last night and I believe I had on some other instances.

I am not sure if its every time I see the purple/indigo color as I was not keeping track but last night when I closed my eyes I saw what seemed like a different world.

It was from the past. I don't know if it was this world or another dimension but the people I saw were wearing armor like Roman soldiers and they seemed wealthy and happy. It was a family just walking in a village of some sort with a wagon and horses.

My initial reaction was "what the heck is this" as it was so vivid and real. I opened my eyes. Later I saw a beautiful ship as well when I closed my eyes.

Prior to this, some months ago when I started to develop my clairvoyance I saw purple and then an image of some people. I knew it was some people but I just shrugged it off but now I am seeing whole scenes and its very vivid like as if I was there looking at it.

Anyone else have a similar experience??

Many love and blessings!
Old 27-07-2012, 02:01 AM
Guide
That's cool.
When I have "visions" like that,sometimes my spirit guide will narrate so I know what's going on. So for example, it's like you; where say, for one I saw someone, and got a vision of him, but as a female, in germany, and I had an internal narration of, you used to be married and that is where you know him from or whatever. Or like my sister started a florist job, and it would trigger a past life memory, where I would visit her shop and buy flowers.

I've heard of people experiencing what you've experienced as past life events/memories triggered, like a window into the past, or a memory imprint on the land. How would you describe it? Sounds really neat!
Old 27-07-2012, 04:24 AM
The Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Sheep
That's cool.
When I have "visions" like that,sometimes my spirit guide will narrate so I know what's going on. So for example, it's like you; where say, for one I saw someone, and got a vision of him, but as a female, in germany, and I had an internal narration of, you used to be married and that is where you know him from or whatever. Or like my sister started a florist job, and it would trigger a past life memory, where I would visit her shop and buy flowers.

I've heard of people experiencing what you've experienced as past life events/memories triggered, like a window into the past, or a memory imprint on the land. How would you describe it? Sounds really neat!

Hello Blacksheep,

I am not sure what I would describe it as. Let me have some more experiences and I am sure I will start to intuit what it is I am experiencing.

I hope I get some narration as well because that would make things a lot easier but who knows what will happen. Being able to see your past lives is pretty sweet but as of now I am not sure what I am seeing. I like it though!!
Old 29-07-2012, 05:55 AM
Master
Wow, you've had an amazing vision!

I've had one a few years ago and I really don't know what to make of it. I'm standing on a cliff with kin. To the northwest below me I see a fast moving army, on horses, with dust kicked up around them. There's going to be a battle. I don't know what era this was from or what the people look like including my kin. But the vision was so realistic. When I think about the vision, sadness just overwhelms me.
Old 30-07-2012, 05:26 PM
The Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Wow, you've had an amazing vision!

I've had one a few years ago and I really don't know what to make of it. I'm standing on a cliff with kin. To the northwest below me I see a fast moving army, on horses, with dust kicked up around them. There's going to be a battle. I don't know what era this was from or what the people look like including my kin. But the vision was so realistic. When I think about the vision, sadness just overwhelms me.

That is pretty symbolic. I am not qualified to interpret but I am thinking any vision is symbolic.

I see a lot with closed eyes now and it's like my mind won't let go of wanting to interpret what it is I am seeing by trying to see with the bodies eyes.

I am trying a new meditation to help surrender the bodies perception and see with the third eyes vision. The first mediation I felt as if I traveled through space as I could feel the sensation on this physical body of actually traveling at extreme speeds and could see the blackness with stars but in my mind!

I have only done this once so I will try it again once a day for the remainder of this week.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:35 PM
Master
Do you see visions during the day time or mostly closed eyes prior to sleep? I've had daytime visions when ancestral spirits want to visit (rarely) or when I do something I'm not supposed to and my guides step in and let me know it. Most of my visions occur at night, close eyes when my mind is starting to quiet down. I would either go into visions or AP (lots of flying).

Space travel seems fun. I've made it to the sky but not outer space. I'd love to read more of your experiences.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:30 PM
The Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Do you see visions during the day time or mostly closed eyes prior to sleep? I've had daytime visions when ancestral spirits want to visit (rarely) or when I do something I'm not supposed to and my guides step in and let me know it. Most of my visions occur at night, close eyes when my mind is starting to quiet down. I would either go into visions or AP (lots of flying).

Space travel seems fun. I've made it to the sky but not outer space. I'd love to read more of your experiences.

So far just during the night time prior to going to bed. I think it's due to the mind being more quiet so it's easier for messages to come in.

The visions are with closed eyes but I can see energies/orbs/colors with open eyes. I do not have guided visions as of yet so mine are up for my interpretation. I haven't had any new visions to share as of late.

I did start to burn incense to bless my house lately and have found I start to shake when holding it. Seems to clear energies pretty damn good as well!
Old 03-08-2012, 08:11 PM
Master
I agree. Night time, sleep time is quiet time for the mind and it does make the messages come through easier.

How neat you can see energies, orbs, and colors with your open eyes.

My Mom used to bless each new home that we enter by burning incense and saying prayers. Glad it's working so well for you!
Old 03-08-2012, 08:25 PM
Enya

If a vision brings accompanying emotions with it, chances are it's a past life memory. Often we get them to illustrate related issues we are healing in this life or to show us how much we already know, within.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:15 PM
The Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enya
If a vision brings accompanying emotions with it, chances are it's a past life memory. Often we get them to illustrate related issues we are healing in this life or to show us how much we already know, within.

Interesting Enya. I will make note of this next time this happens and then gauge how I feel. The emotion I felt for this was love and happiness. It was a family and they were happy and I could sense that.