Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 12-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Master
hi im a horder

hi
did
no
relzie
im
a
sush
a
horder
ovr
yrs
iv
kts
so
mush
stuf
evn
bus
tikets
off
sum
of
evn bus pass of 1989
evn 88
wen i wz a zity teen
its gon 2
tak
me
a
if
tim
get
tru
my
hordin
jnk
clutr
sum
will
mak
mony
sum
will not
will
i fndmony
rpbl
1 s
its ord tdated
wr
i
can nt
spend
or excjg
why do we hord thngs fr yrs
evn news papers of 40 yrs go i fond in 1 of moms sute case befe or not is it a illnes
r a habet

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-06-2017, 11:42 PM
Super Moderator
(I don't know why the text of your post came out in such a weird way. That happened to me once but I can't remember now what caused it. Never mind.)

Gosh dream jo! You do have a lot of stuff....
Bus tickets from 1989? Yikes.

You ask "Is it an illness or a habit?" Well I can't say. We all like to keep some things. Some things which might seem silly to others such as a cinema ticket or bus ticket from 40 years ago, might be kept for a sentimental reason. Old newspapers -well the older they get the more interesting they can be and as more time goes by....even some are collectors' items!
For instance, newspapers from the past which have reports of some great historic event.

I keep some things -not a lot of stuff, as I don't like clutter -but some little silly things which might mean nothing to anyone else but have a meaning for me.

But it can depend on how you feel about all the items you have stored. Do you need them? Are they taking up space you would rather use for something else? How would you feel if you got rid of them? (or most of them, keeping only some special items?)
Old 13-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Master
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
(I don't know why the text of your post came out in such a weird way. That happened to me once but I can't remember now what caused it. Never mind.)

Gosh dream jo! You do have a lot of stuff....
Bus tickets from 1989? Yikes.

You ask "Is it an illness or a habit?" Well I can't say. We all like to keep some things. Some things which might seem silly to others such as a cinema ticket or bus ticket from 40 years ago, might be kept for a sentimental reason. Old newspapers -well the older they get the more interesting they can be and as more time goes by....even some are collectors' items!
For instance, newspapers from the past which have reports of some great historic event.

I keep some things -not a lot of stuff, as I don't like clutter -but some little silly things which might mean nothing to anyone else but have a meaning for me.

But it can depend on how you feel about all the items you have stored. Do you need them? Are they taking up space you would rather use for something else? How would you feel if you got rid of them? (or most of them, keeping only some special items?)

dnt my slf 1 of thm thngs u cud say i cud hord fro uk win brons silvr goldd i cud evn plantm wish im slowi getin rid of sum jtgs i am
cnt belv iv jpt ** tikeyd off ll thm yrs go thy so bated bt lk me i thng
i rmer wen i wz a kid i had hose stnk no new why bt my ol skol bat box woz ful of rotn banas whis i goget 2 thw away i did ror off meet sanris evn bat box woz toset way
bt ths hordin habi i let get ord of hnd i did bt im slowin tryn 2 sort it ort i am
evn on tv hodrs pele keep sum of ortrags thngs off yrs go
emt cans off 20 30 yrs
sio im not on my own im nt

Old 14-06-2017, 12:12 AM
Super Moderator
Sometimes we keep things because we like to be reminded of the past and those days mean a lot to us.
I knew a real hoarder. I worked for her. Oh my gosh! You should have seen the stuff she had! It was a spectacular collection but it was almost impossible to move about in her house!
Old 14-06-2017, 09:17 PM
Master
still fnd thns iv hords wish stil dnt mak sense tobi lol

Old 15-06-2017, 03:24 PM
Master

Ive got lots of stuff. It varys from scrap metal to simi usable stuff.
Old 15-06-2017, 09:02 PM
Master
iv sum stuf no usd me me i dnt shoki fnd bus tikets wen i wz a kid chld tiket

Old 15-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Master
gt quit bt of stuf is no usd 2 me bt i cpt it i fond a book my dad usd 2 red 2 me wen i wz a kid 2 books wish i will heep thm coz thy happy memrys thy r i mt try do a few dranis of thm 1 day drawins i will 1 day iv gt quite a few box 2 go trhu wish goin 2 tak me mhts it is
why do we clutr?............................................ ........................................
why do we hordr............................................. ..............................

Old 15-06-2017, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator
(Confession) I collect things when on walks. I collect nuts, bolts, screws, bits of wire, string, weird steel bits and pieces I find which must have fallen off tractors.....I like cup hooks and if I find any they go in my pocket too.
They all go in a long tin I have in the utility room where I store bits and pieces. Some of those collected items come in handy when I just need a spring/wire/bracket....etc

I can see why you keep those old books your Dad used to read to you, dream jo. I would keep things like that too. They remind you of happy days with your Dad.
Old 16-06-2017, 06:03 PM
Master
iv evn hordrd brds fethrs wots fell on my dor stop i hav