Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-11-2014, 07:56 PM
Master

Decesed cat

Hi all, I am still trying to see my deceased cat. I ap twice this morning but still was not able to see my cat. I know you can by intent. It is not always easy to get intent. Tobi gave me excellent advice a while ago and that was to put love in your heart. That works extremely well but the problem is if you think of your body I go back into my body and the experience ends. Perhaps you can still put love in your heart without thinking of your body. Any thoughts.
Old 25-11-2014, 08:06 PM
CNC

If the act of thinking of your body makes you go back to it I would work on ways to stop that from happening so easily. I am able to snap back in body when I want (well, most times) but just thinking about my body does not end my projection, break that myth, probably was something you learned early on as a defense mechanism that stuck around and now has become a problem, but you are more advanced now so you can fix it :)
Old 25-11-2014, 08:21 PM
Master

Thanks CNC. I appreciate your advice. That is great to know that you can think of your body and it does not make you go back into yourself. The author Buhlman says you must forget about your body otherwise you will zap back into yourself again. He cannot always be correct. He is just a learner like us. I want to overcome this problem so I will change my way of thinking. Thanks again it means a lot.
I had a long break from ap and now I just got back into it again. I know that is not important and it is not necessary to say it.
Old 26-11-2014, 04:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Hi all, I am still trying to see my deceased cat. I ap twice this morning but still was not able to see my cat. I know you can by intent. It is not always easy to get intent. Tobi gave me excellent advice a while ago and that was to put love in your heart. That works extremely well but the problem is if you think of your body I go back into my body and the experience ends. Perhaps you can still put love in your heart without thinking of your body. Any thoughts.
If intent alone could dictate where you go and who you visit then technically speaking you would of already seen your cat don't you think? As far as seeing your cat unfortunately there are no guarantees you ever will for a plethora of reasons. One of those and the most common reason is that we have little immediate control if any over which dimensions we project into, and so there is no guarantee you would ever project into a place where you can access deceased beings. Another reason is we truly don't know what happens to an animal when they die and where they do or do not go, to be honest we don't even truly know where Human-beings go when we die. Something that most people believe is that astral projection is going to take you to a place where "dead" people are and in fact it is quite the opposite. Astral projection takes you into dimensions where beings are living lives no different than how we live lives in our physical dimension on Earth. Perhaps some people some of the time can access a dimension/area where people who have died go, but once again since we don't know exactly where people and animals go when they die we have no way of knowing where that is and if we're there. I have found most people are going to project into parallel Earth dimensions in which beings are living lives and in many cases are just as clueless about where they go when they die as we are. And with that said the chances of you encountering your deceased cat in a dimension filled with living beings is very unlikely unless animals do live on after death and your cat is lost and hanging around in the RTZ or something along those lines.
Old 26-11-2014, 06:48 AM
Master

Thank you Astral Explorer. I agree with you. We do not really know what happens and it could be difficult. I am not a quitter. I keep trying again and again if it is important to me. If we do not try then it will never happen. If I try then I am half way there. I nearly did see my cat once. I zapped back into my body. Another time I did see my cat but I was not aware enough and it faded.
Old 26-11-2014, 02:55 PM
CNC

Yeah, I didn't mention anything about the actual Cat for some of the same reasons Astral Explorer explained, it's such a confusing/complicated/vast area that even finding people would be pretty tough let alone an animal...

I do have a quick story if you are interested. I'm not saying it's true or false, or what works or does not work, how to do anything, etc.. just a story that happened to me and maybe something in it will be useful, maybe not.

People are always talking about guides...this got my curiosity going because with hundreds (thousands?) of Astral Projections I never saw one that I know of. I thought about it and I never really "asked" to see them, maybe they exist? Who knows....might as well give it a shot.

So, not too long ago, before Projecting I asked to "see" my guide but not expecting much. I projected and was in the RTZ and saw a hand reaching through my ceiling, motioning me to grab on. I was cautious but obliged and shot straight up in the air with them.

I was brought to an area that looked like an airport or lobby of some sorts, many people waiting or being greeted by others, who ever had led me there seemed to have vanished so I just sat back and observed.

Suddenly a former Dog of mine approached me, he could talk? He said "Hey it's me Rufus, what did you want?" I was thrown off a bit and really didn't have any questions... I just pet him, he rolled around a little and the projection ended.

Now, I will explain a little about Rufus. This is the "real world non astral" story. This was a Dog I found while driving many years ago. He ran in front of my Car and I stopped so I wouldn't hit him. When I stopped he ran to my car, put his paws up to my window and stuck his head in the car (was a large dog, 100lbs) I'll be honest, I was going to keep driving but my Wife said "we have to find the owner" when she opened the door he (Rufus) just helped himself to the back seat... We checked for tags and he had none so my Wife convinced me to bring him home. I reluctantly said he could wait in the yard until the dog pound could come pick him up, I didn't want him to get hit by a car.

The pound never came and the next morning he was still in my yard, even though he was fully capable of jumping the fence. I shook my head and called them back. They said someone will be by....again, they never came, this went on for days...I called and said I would drop him off, they said they will not take drop offs and to wait for someone to pick him up. The Dog was well behaved so I let it in to have something to eat as it had to be starving, long story short since the pound would not get him, I let him stay around. Now, I think it is key to mention that I am NOT a "dog person" and did not want him, I just didn't want him to die on the streets or get euthanized/etc.. I kept him for a few years and eventually found him a home, I do not own another dog, as I am not a dog person, lol. but as far as dogs go, Rufus was a great dog and I'll admit, it had it;s moments :)

Was the dog I saw in the astral actually Rufus and was he actually my guide? Being the skeptic I am about a lot of this stuff I could easily point out a million reasons why he is not, but...the strange chance encounters in the real world of how I met him, combined with the only time I actually "ask" to see a guide...leave me leaning towards yes...

I have been pondering attempting another "meeting" but I'm not really sure what to ask other than ways to see if he is NOT a guide or my dog and since he only appeared when I asked I don't think it's worth the effort to try and out him as a fake. I'm not being pestered/etc., he was not threatening in the meeting so there would be no purpose to drill him with questions to "prove" he is not my dog or guide other than me being a skeptic.

Yeah, he was a great Dog and all but again, I'm not really a Dog person and I have plenty of pictures so while a reunion was good once, not much to do the next time on that end other than pet him, lol... Ok, so say he IS my guide...what do you even ask? I fear nothing in the astral, sure I have real world fears, I'm human, but in the astral I am fine...I'm guessing the deepest mysteries of the universe even the guides do not know...if I think of something worth asking I'll try for another "meeting" but for now I'm just left with the above story.

Well, anyways, Ive began to ramble. I can see your Cat means a lot to you (I remember you posting Cat stuff months ago) and my typical response would have been it's impossible to find a cat. I still think, for the most part it is, but maybe my above story can help somehow. I've never told it to anyone just because I'm still not really sure what happened. I asked to see my guide, a strange hand pulls me up to a room and my Dog asks me what I want so I just pet him and then I'm back in body on Earth? I don't know, was definitely one of my better "quick" projections though, the entire thing was about a minute :)
Old 27-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
Thank you Astral Explorer. I agree with you. We do not really know what happens and it could be difficult. I am not a quitter. I keep trying again and again if it is important to me. If we do not try then it will never happen. If I try then I am half way there. I nearly did see my cat once. I zapped back into my body. Another time I did see my cat but I was not aware enough and it faded.
I understand and there's no harm in trying, it's just hard to say whether it is possible to or not with the limited amount of information we have. What I can say is that I know that animals do exist in a lot of the dimensions we experience in dreams and projections. And as CNC mentioned in his reply they can also talk. I have talked with several dogs actually in my dreams and projections even though for some unknown reason to me almost every dog I ever run into during my dreams and projections has this unstoppable desire to do nothing but bite me. But on some occasions I have talked to them and in some cases they have talked back to me, I've also seen dogs transform into a Humanoid shape and Humanoids transform into dog shapes. On one occasion I was in an astral prison and this dog transformed into a Human shape and was hassling me and I said something joking around like "why don't you give a dog a bone?" And everyone else around started laughing with me and at him.

On another occasion I was walking around with some random being and we jumped a fence and in the yard was a reindeer or some type of deer and the being with me jumped over the fence away from it and I got cornered in and stuck in the corner of the fence. Instead of fighting or trying to get away I kneeled down and guarded myself and started saying "please I don't want to fight" and kept saying please over and over again. Things got a little weird then because the deer transformed into a Human body but had a mixture of a deer and Human face, kind of like something you would see on some Christmas movie where there were Human/deer hybrids that had Human bodies and a mixture between a deer and Human face. And the being started mocking me and said in some really high-pitch making fun of me voice "please please please." I said I don't want to fight with you I just want to go, can I please go. It shook it's head I could but I was unable to phase through the fence there so I just ended the experience, but it was really weird

On one occasion when I projected into the RTZ of my house I saw my dog and I am pretty sure that my dog was sleeping at that time too. So perhaps it was my dog and we were both dreaming/projecting in the same place at that moment. I have seen the form of a deceased dog of mine before in a parallel dimension and/or the RTZ as well but I can't be sure whether it was really them or not. I have also seen my current dog in other dreams and projections on one occasion it got attacked by a bear and it was really traumatic for me, I think it was something planned out by a being who was screwing with me at that time just to try and upset me though. So I have definitely seen animals including the image of some of my animals in my dreams and projections, but just as I am when I see the image of a Human I know I am very suspicious and skeptical as to whether it actually is or is not really them.