Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-11-2014, 05:20 PM
TesseLated

Anybody Read Frank Kepple?

I have been looking into the possibility that Astral Projection is worth my while for a few months now. The 'shared reality', if you will, of being able to project, etc...fascinates me, but it was not enough to really entice me to put my effort into...until I read about some of Kepple's experiences and research.

He approaches the astral with a kind of scientific oriented mind...chronicling his experiences in a non-spiritual type of framework...This is refreshing, I find-surprisingly. I would rather one to just relate the experience and leave any type of interpretation on the wayside-which he does.

He does acknowledge 'guides', or 'helpers', as he prefers to call them. This surprised him to find. I firmly believe they exist as well-so I'm kind of glad he experienced them too (lol).

Anyway, I thought I'd drop one of his accounts here because it is opening my eyes as to the usefulness-besides just having a fine old time discovering/playing-of projecting.

His views of how it all fits together in a larger context are quite fascinating as well....i.e., Focus 4... Makes sense to me based on experiences I've had though.

****Note-When reading about the lower F3 and higher 'tree' below-do not be put off-It is not supposed to indicate any kind of idea of 'hierarchy'-that some are more developed than others-but that this is for reference about where people are in the process-as it were-of moving to Focus 4 reality.

4) Frank on retrievals

I have talked about 'retrieval work' many times in the past. This is when people in F3 decide to dedicate time to helping those who are stuck in emotional loops and belief constructs lower down the F3 tree. These people are usually referred to as 'helpers'. There are also those who are currently physically engaged, yet have decided to do their bit to help those on the lower branches of F3. Their work is generally known as retrieval work. The author and afterlife researcher Bruce Moen is one such expert in the art of retrievals and his approach involves helping people to make use of an F1/F3 overlay approach which doesn’t involve a full focus switch to F3.

I too have engaged in retrieval work from time to time, in the early days with the assistance and guidance of Harath (my guide). The idea is to try and contact those who are trapped in emotional loops (and such like) on the lower F3 branches and hand them over to the care of helpers who will take them to the various reception centres in the upper branches of F3.

What follows is an account of my very first retrieval, just to give you an idea of what they are like:

I had discussed trying retrievals with Harath in the past and one day he evidently felt that I was ready for it. Well, this is how it went:

----------------

(I pick it up from initial contact with Harath)

Your boy is in good hands [refers to the horse I lost]

I have a perception of a white stallion, only he kept the black mane. Yeah, that would be typical. And the lower half still flops left, and the upper flops right, what a crazy horse. Thanks for letting me know. I might try and pay a visit sometime.

So what's on the cards today Harry boy, sorry, Harath?

You sure you are up for it, Frankie?

Ah, so you *do* have a concept of revenge! Yeah, I'm up for it, but I'm not sure where I fit in.

Just use your imagination and go with the flow. Remember, I'll be in the background to give you some pointers.

Where are we going?

Just over there and down a bit.

What, er, how come we are already here?

Because you came direct to me, I didn't come to you. You're still not used to reaching out directly yet, are you. I suppose it will take a while after your years of going around and around beforehand.

Alright, cut the sarcasm: Mr. Almighty who only happens to have a million year advantage. Okay, so if you're so clever why do you need me?

Technically, I don't. But your radiation is more suited to the task in hand and it gives you experience.

What do you mean radiation? You don't seem to be radiating to me. Well, not any more than normal.

That is because I tone it down, and you are getting more used to it.

So what's it like when you are fully switched on then?

You really want to see?

Depends on whether I'll survive or not.

Let's save that for some other time. We have work to do, come, follow me.

It was like we travelled along a series of tunnels. I could have sworn we were underground somewhere. I couldn't see a thing as it was completely black so I hung on tight. After a short while we stopped.

Harath, where are you, I can't see a darned thing.

Be still, reach out to me and you'll sense where I am.

I'm confused, I sense something awful here. The atmosphere makes me want to puke. Where the heck are we? There's some kind of pressure like we're under the earth.

If you really must know, it's a mass grave.

Ugh, you're not joking are you. You mean right now we're moving through heaps of rotting corpses. Yuk, that's disgusting. Couldn't you have found some damsel in distress we could rescue?

Shhh, we're almost at the spot. Feel that?

Hey, now you mention it, I do sense a kind of movement. There's something familiar but I can't get a fix on it. What do you reckon it is? Oh sh*t... Harath... something just wrapped itself around my legs. What do I do now?

Pick it up

What!!!

Pick... It... Up

Okay, okay, if you insist.

As I reached down it became clear to me why the movement felt familiar. Taking hold of the object, I immediately recognised the form. It was human, probably no more that about 6 years of age. The body was trembling, using all it's strength to latch onto my legs.

I managed to unhook its arms and bring the body up to chest level and held it tight with both arms. At which point the body became absolutely still.

Right, let's go.

Hey, Harath, for once we are in total agreement.

We travelled back through the series of tunnels. Then there was a flash, and a feeling of acceleration like some afterburner just kicked in. Soon we came out of warp speed and began to slow.

Suddenly we came to a halt. Harath knew that I'd had enough and took the form. He held it to his heart, and the child was instantly shrouded in a golden light. Harath moved his hands away and, instinctively, I went to reach out thinking the child would fall. But the form remained close to him, suspended and bathed by the light.

That's quite a party trick you have there.

Speaking of parties, weren't you thinking of going someplace else?

Very funny, Harath, ha-ha-ha. Besides, there's no way they'd let me in looking like this and stinking of rotting flesh.

You need to go back and get cleaned up.

Yeah, cheers Harath. Got quite a few notes to make as well. Let's try something a bit more glamorous next time. What you say?

I then returned to F1 and made notes.

--------------------

Hopefully this gives you an idea of the kind of thing that retrieval work involves. While this work can be highly rewarding, I should advise that it is not for the nervous. You WILL engage with some truly horrific circumstances: all the worst that humanity has to offer and then some. At the same time however, the satisfaction gained from rescuing someone from such horrific circumstances is its own reward.

Check his ideas out-they are worth reading and considering.

http://www.astralpulse.com/frankkepple.html
Old 23-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Master

Frank is a perment astral resedent now . Hear is him picked up on a ghost box .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...9332#msg349332
Old 24-11-2014, 02:18 PM
TesseLated

Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
Frank is a perment astral resedent now . Hear is him picked up on a ghost box .
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/we...9332#msg349332

Ha! Wow-thanks so much for posting this. Amazing...going to have fun reading this...

I'll have to listen to the recording later-at work and goofing off..haha. My student is absent-assuming b/c of holiday trip. YAY!