Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-11-2014, 11:22 PM
Pathfinder
Agartha??

Has any one here ever been there in astral travel?

Or what are your thoughts on it?

here a video explaining what it is,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DKy4YgaymA

Peace
Old 15-11-2014, 05:20 AM
CNC

They seem to describe it (in the video) as a non astral, real world, place. While true, we only have hypothisis as to what the center of the earth is, its pretty good educated guesses that I am inclined to believe and they do not involve a city, its molten lava :)

Now, from an astral stand...maybe.. I and many others have experienced "tunnels" while traveling. Often these are automatic, like a roller coaster or water slide. (this is also common in NDE) Its possible these people in the past visited it without knowing they were traveling (it does feel very "real" and likely did not have a lot of knowledge about AP back then but im guessing)

I find it extremely difficult to choose where I end up personally, its very random for me and seeing the same place multiple times has happened but rarely and I can see no other reason than chance currently. I would be intrested to hear if anyone has any "center of the earth" travel experience, its something thats never really crossed my mind to investigate.

I cant remember who had the theory...but basicaly it is that the earth is a living organism and all "life" on earth is just part of its process to evolve and better itself until we are no longer required and it will shift into another state/etc.. If thats true its got a long road ahead with the way we treat it, lol
Old 15-11-2014, 07:43 AM
Pathfinder
Yeah i read some where that you can go there in AP, i wonder if this place exists... it seems amazing!!
Old 16-11-2014, 03:25 PM
Red83

Seems an interesting theory, this comment aswell:

Tory Smith:
I love Agartha. The people are so Benevolent and wonderful, it is just like Heaven. The Agarthans moved into Inner Earth when Lemuria fell into the sea. So many are from the Pleiadies and Sirius-B, and other predominately Human star systems. You can go there in out of body or astral travel if your Sacred Light content is 51% or more. I have been there a few times, and I highly recommend The Crystalline Lake of Healing. I sat on the crystalline water's edge dangling my feet in the lake. When I lifted my left leg out, the water droplets turned into diamonds and rolled off. I don't understand how this works, but I was so blown away, that I drank the water. I would not call the Agarthans "supernatural Beings" because they are fully conscious Humans. Other Galactic species of people visit, like the Reptilians, but it is considered a Human Galactic nation.
Old 16-11-2014, 05:24 PM
Master

I dont know if i believe in a hollow earth . There may be people /beings living in large underground chambers . When Byrd flew over the north poll in the early 1900s he said he saw forests and a jungle . Some think it was some kind of door way to a middle earth . I think it was from looking at snow too long.
Old 16-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Pathfinder
Yeah i saw that comment on you tube too, thats what made my write this post. I would love to be able to go there in AP.. but im yet to master how to AP :(
Old 16-11-2014, 07:46 PM
Pathfinder
also does any of you guys know what sacred light is?
Old 17-11-2014, 01:56 AM
Suspended

The original author and occultist Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre, wrote about his astral travels to Agartha. l'm not sure about it myself - sounds a bit far-fetched.

Quote:
Full of self-confidence, d’Alveydre raced ahead, making notes for Mission de l’Inde en Europe; Mission de l’Europe en Asie, which would eventually be published as The Kingdom of Agarttha, filling any gaps by telepathic contact with ascended masters and astral travelling to (by his own admission) spy out Agarttha for himself. And what a land… He discovers it was created around 3200 BC with “a technology advanced far beyond our own, including gas lighting, railways and air travel” and its libraries keep lost knowledge, including communications with deceased souls and astral travel. It is governed by the ideal synarchy that d’Alveydre himself expounded, houses millions, and periodically sends missionaries to the surface world to judge whether the time is right for Agarttha to reveal itself and its treasure of lost knowledge.
Old 17-11-2014, 06:54 AM
Master
I have projected before down into a dimension inside of Earth. I was taken by a female being down into this area which was a huge astral classroom. I have been to tons of astral classrooms in dimensions on the top of Earth but this one was completely different. Inside of the classroom was all different types of beings the one I can remember the most was a bluish skinned being sort of like the ones in Indian mythology. This one had a really dark blue skinned, had black Asian-like hair, and Asian-like eyes. He was a teenager and it was clear I was taken there for them to learn about me and me to learn about them, although it ended up just them learning about me. I explained to them I had a body laying in a bed on Earth and they all gathered around letting out remarks such as whoa and woo and stuff like that. The experience ended with the blue-skinned boy saying "you must of been reincarnated a lot of times!" The second time I was brought down into what I am assuming is inner-Earth I was brought down into a dark cave-like room and some sort of ceremony was going on. The main guy leading the ceremony was an older Asian looking man. The girl who brought me there (the same girl from the other experience) kneeled down as he went down the line and got to her, I was next and did the same. He placed in each of our hands some sort of marsh mellow candy and asked that we all ate it at the exact same time. Since those experiences I have confirmed through my experiences that at the very least beings do live "inside" of our Earth. When this black-skinned friend of mine Big Al told me one of the bodies I was in during a previous experience was a type of being from Alpha Centauri B I couldn't understand how I had recently been in one of their bodies, it seemed far-fetched to me that I traveled all the way to some planet in some distant star-system and I said "so I'm assuming they live inside of the Earth?" He replied very matter of fact "yup."
Old 17-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Pathfinder
WOAH!! I really need to master AP so i can check this out myself. Astral classrooms rounds crazy! Could you please explain a but more to what they are?