Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-11-2022, 09:23 PM
Administrator
Falling off a Cliff

Hello

I do not have nightmares often but this one was a experience and a half.

I walked off a cliff and as I was falling, I could feel the wind on my face. I could see the ground. I hit the ground and I literally "FELT" every bone in my body shatter. Then I woke up shaking and hyper ventilating. It was so real like it really happened to me. Took me hours to settle down again.

When I talked to others about it they said they always wake up before the hit the ground. I felt the impact full on. It is not a nice way to die trust me.

Lynn
Old 26-11-2022, 11:08 PM
Yaoughta

What I always suggest with nightmares is to reprogram them and not give them any power. Once you realize it was a dream, replay the dream in your mind's eye as to how you would have liked it to turn out. You have the power to slow your descent and float down to the ground and walk away or anything else you wish to turn it into.

However, this is a dream about the lack of support. The ground beneath you ends and you fall and not only do you fall, but you feel the entirety of the experience. You're bearing all the pain for something, perhaps a choice you made, a path you chose to follow or something you set in motion, whether accidentally or not. At least, that is how it appears you've been feeling.
Old 27-11-2022, 12:44 AM
Dude111

Im so sorry Lynn
Old 27-11-2022, 06:29 AM
Administrator
Hello

Its a dream nothing more nothing I hold onto as a Medium I am used to "visions" that are real- and at-time premonitions of what is going to happen. So when I have a dream I treat it the same way, evaluate and take what lessons might be within and then file it away.

This one did shake me some, but too I understand where it is coming from. It's is a choice I made and a path I took in life. Too I do not have any regrets on that path as it made me whom I am today and lead me to whom I am now with in life.

My ex was and still is a nasty man, this dream I feel ties to him and what he is going through in life. He had a heart condition and is on a C Pac Machine to sleep at night. While I would not wish that machine on anyone, I too have no feeling for him as a person. I would love to hear of his passing honestly.

We all have our paths and it would be easy to say OK sad I took that one, as it was a long time of abuse but too life gives us harder lessons at times.

We either face them head on or we fall flat on our face!

I faced my fears and eventually went back to sleep.

Lynn
Old 27-11-2022, 07:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I do not have nightmares often but this one was a experience and a half.
I walked off a cliff and as I was falling, I could feel the wind on my face. I could see the ground. I hit the ground and I literally "FELT" every bone in my body shatter. Then I woke up shaking and hyper ventilating. It was so real like it really happened to me.
WOW Lynn.
That really was a very powerful and I would imagine "disturbing" nightmare.
I have had many dreams where I am flying over the sea, or falling off a cliff , but never ever have I experienced "impact"...
That must have been so terrible an image ...
They say in real life that if you fall from a great height that one split second before impact you have already died.
I don't actually know how they would know that ?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 27-11-2022 at 05:49 PM. Reason: shortened to 3 sentences
Old 27-11-2022, 05:21 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have to wonder if you could die before impact, what would be gained or well learned in that experience if you do not feel death?

In reading up on falling dreams most have that component that saves you a parachute or something to stop the impact Most times too it seems you wake before impact like the body does not want to feel that impact event.

I have always wondered if on the way down you have that thought of "what have I done" come to you. Or are you just in the moment going with it all.

I have witnessed someone going off a building, he went right past my window at work, it was like slow motion when he passed me. I knew him from the office building often saw him in the elevator in the AM. We chatted a bit from time to time.

I later worked with his wife on his passing. The market collapsed and he could not face that outcome with clients, so he took his life. Not pre planned just happened.

I think there are some aspects of death, and the sensations were not meant to understand. When I had my NDE I was outside my body looking at my body on the ground. Looking back on it I do not remember the fall or the impact. I remember being a the top of the stairs then on the ground looking at my body. The pain came when I went back into my body. Too shock sets in and blocks a lot from you. Maybe that is why you do not feel the impact. Your in that state of shock.

Lynn
Old 28-11-2022, 06:55 AM
Master

Oh Lynn. And what a dreadful , terrible experience that you had to witness at work . Too awful for words. That must have been so traumatic. And the poor man and his family. I cannot imagine anything worse.

As for your NDE .. in one sense , had you NOT have survived , the blessing there would be that you did not know and did not suffer . And yes, I fully agree with what you say about shock rules out the pain initially.
I can vouch for that . My son was run over by a car on his way to college. He was knocked into the bonnet of the car then thrown in the air and landed on the ground like a rag doll.
In shock , he stood up , dusted himself down , and went to college . Once there the staff saw the state he was in , took him into the office , rang me, and we arranged transport to the hospital. When the shock wore off he could not walk because of injury to his legs and feet.

Your dream, in itself was , beyond doubt , very extreme and very vivid. They say don't they, that if you dream about your own death it signifies the death of a chapter in your life for a new one to begin .
I know, or think I know , that you are emotionally content so maybe it's not with regard to that.
But I also know that you have been poorly with one thing or another for quite a long time . Hopefully the dream signifies that you are going to be the healthiest you have been for a long time and all the pain and suffering you experienced is over...
I hope so..
Old 28-11-2022, 02:48 PM
Administrator
Hello Angel Blue

You hit on something someone else said to me. The end of this path of not being "me" in all that I am. It has been quite the ride post Covid 19 as I have learned I had the first strain that came to Canada and then the next wave one in Lock Down, then I had a mild dose in October of this year.

It has been a long recovery process there are things I still can not do and maybe will never do again. What I am learning is that there are so many "tools" out there for physical supports. Grabby bars, sock put on device, long shoe horns, ect. You adapt is all.

Yes the end of the issues and the continued motion forwards. I am full time at work now, and doing well with it all.

Lynn
Old 29-11-2022, 06:17 AM
Master

Hi Lynn...

Yes the dream was certainly powerful. A very clear message how in real life one minute you were just getting "on with it" and the next minute , BOOOMPPHHH.... everything hit you like a ton of bricks and boy did you feel it... Hence feeling the impact in the dream.
And almost certainly telling you that this chapter closed, a positive one to begin as has been proven given that you are now back at work full time.
That is a massive achievement because I know the effects of covid and then in particular long covid can be terrible.

The symptoms of my illness, strangely enough, are exactly the same as covid and long covid so I know full well how difficult it is to do even the simplist of things like putting socks on etc.As you say , many tools and aids to help .
Old 30-11-2022, 08:58 AM
Master
I would say, someone's trying to tell / teach you something there Lynn - sounds to me Astral Projection could have been involved, your astral body crashed, which will be fine - its just you felt the crash in the physical...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...