Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 25-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Yeiacatl

Exclamation Turkey Buzzard (Obstruction)

Hello,
I am in need of some advice. Quick story just to give you the heads up whats going on.
I was seeking some aid to get some healing. Emotionally, and spiritually. I found a psychic. She did a psychic reading. She felt compelled to help me, and we began the treatment. Expensive but the money is totally worth it. We have had only 1 real session and that was for my reading. She has given me some assignments to complete for healing. I did complete them. Now, here is the kicker she has been sick after the first time we have met. And not been able to meet up for more healing. I am getting a "feeling" something deeper is going on. She is too powerful to stay sick like this, she has 2 room mates, i do not if they are connected with it but i feel it is a possibility. Now I got this suspicion after leaving her place today, 2:00 pm (est) To affirm this while walking home from her place I seen a turkey buzzard flying over to my far left. In the North-west area maybe 300-400 feet away He was circling over some apartments. I was walking from South to North. After I had seen the Turkey buzzard I continued to watch him. He flew closer to me about 150-75 feet away while still circling. Still on my left side, in the western direction. After some mild pondering I recalled from a book "Spirits of the Earth" by Bobby Lake-Thom; Turkey Buzzards can represent obstructions, and distractions, they are seen as a bad sign, furthermore; the Buzzard was flying west of me, west is a symbol for Ancestors or Elderly, the psychic I am working with is in her 40s or 50s, I also noticed how the buzzard kept flying in circles, moving north with me as I was walking north, staying at about 100-75 feet away, still on my left side (west). After about a minute or 2 he flew off heading West. I feel strongly this is an Omen from nature no doubt. I am wondering if anyone can help me to counteract this sign. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you for reading.

With love,
~Yeiacatl
Old 25-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeiacatl
Hello,
I am in need of some advice. Quick story just to give you the heads up whats going on.
I was seeking some aid to get some healing. Emotionally, and spiritually. I found a psychic. She did a psychic reading. She felt compelled to help me, and we began the treatment. Expensive but the money is totally worth it. We have had only 1 real session and that was for my reading. She has given me some assignments to complete for healing. I did complete them. Now, here is the kicker she has been sick after the first time we have met. And not been able to meet up for more healing. I am getting a "feeling" something deeper is going on. She is too powerful to stay sick like this, she has 2 room mates, i do not if they are connected with it but i feel it is a possibility. Now I got this suspicion after leaving her place today, 2:00 pm (est) To affirm this while walking home from her place I seen a turkey buzzard flying over to my far left. In the North-west area maybe 300-400 feet away He was circling over some apartments. I was walking from South to North. After I had seen the Turkey buzzard I continued to watch him. He flew closer to me about 150-75 feet away while still circling. Still on my left side, in the western direction. After some mild pondering I recalled from a book "Spirits of the Earth" by Bobby Lake-Thom; Turkey Buzzards can represent obstructions, and distractions, they are seen as a bad sign, furthermore; the Buzzard was flying west of me, west is a symbol for Ancestors or Elderly, the psychic I am working with is in her 40s or 50s, I also noticed how the buzzard kept flying in circles, moving north with me as I was walking north, staying at about 100-75 feet away, still on my left side (west). After about a minute or 2 he flew off heading West. I feel strongly this is an Omen from nature no doubt. I am wondering if anyone can help me to counteract this sign. Any help will be much appreciated. Thank you for reading.

With love,
~Yeiacatl
sorry to put a downer on your sign sometimes things just happen and theres nothing you can do about it the reason your friend could have got sick is because sometimes if you dont seperate your energy properly you get sick too its just not releasing the energy properly however im a big beleiver in gut instinct have you told the healer of your feelings? it may be best to let your thoughts be known and if u wish it i can send you and her reiki
Old 25-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Yeiacatl

It is no problem, you did not put a downer on it. And I want to tell her my feelings I just do not feel it is time to approach her yet. I did ask her if she was "ok", and surprisingly she said "I will tell you later" witch ads more to my suspicion. And I do recognize not every animal is a sign or omen, but this was different. After the bird saw me he flew towards me a little while still circling, and flew parallel with me as I continued to walk. Remaining about 75 feet away. Then flew off. I asked her if she wanted prayer she said "yes" so if its not breaking any laws or free-wills, sure you may send some healing. It is much appreciated. Thanks onlyme2 :)
Old 25-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Experiencer
i shall get right on it are you ok though?
Old 25-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Yeiacatl

I feel great onlyme2, thanks for asking , and thank you for the work you are going to preform. The Great Spirit bless you.
Old 25-01-2011, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello,

With love,
~Yeiacatl
any similarity in the sickness you have and the sickness she got??
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 25-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Yeiacatl

Nope not by what I could see.
Old 25-01-2011, 08:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Nope not by what I could see.
healers have to be able to get rid of the sickness they take from others, otherwise the karma becomes theirs and they have to pay it...could be what happened there...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 25-01-2011, 08:52 PM
Yeiacatl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
healers have to be able to get rid of the sickness they take from others, otherwise the karma becomes theirs and they have to pay it...could be what happened there...
Oh NO! That is terrible I hope she did not take my sickness. For the love of the Middle World that will be no good at all. There was no physical healing. Just staring at some candles, and bathing myself in mineral water. Would that transfer the sickness? She only glanced at my soul. I do not believe there was a transfer of any kind of energy.
Old 25-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Experiencer
depends on the person the other person would need to ground themselves to stop sickness tho we all sould really people pick up others sickness all the time ty for earlier comment