Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-12-2012, 05:52 PM
AutumnL

Vck87
I know what you are trying to make her understand, but she is not at that level right now.Its like you are speaking another language to her, this is something she needs to realize herself. With you sending messages like that out of impulse is not going to help infraction its making her uncomfortable. Spiritual connections flow at its own pace, you can't rush it.
Old 21-12-2012, 05:53 PM
geanie

I'm glad you wrote and sent it. I think that you worded it quite well. I wish that there were someone out there who cared enough to connect with me even after I've been pushing them away. It really all depends on what type of person you are. I'm happy for you that you've opened up and expressed the entirety of it all. If she writes back with rejection, I would just let it go. Just let her be. But all in all, kudos to you for expressing yourself. :) Best of luck!
Old 22-12-2012, 02:03 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda27
I think you should start a journal, either on paper or a blog. Make it private and let your thoughts flow.

My TF has acknowledged our connection, even so far as to call it a twin flame. However, he asked for limited contact for now, he's not ready right now. If I were to keep trying to contact him it would just be bad all around. So anytime I feel like I need to talk to him, I write in my blog. Often I can go back and read that and feel very glad I never actually said that to him.

This!

I do this often and it is very therapeutic.

I know there is no way on this Earth that I could send a letter explaining my feelings/emotions to the man I feel so strongly connected & drawn to, as much as I want to. The feeling is overwhelming and intense, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I'd be so afraid of coming off as not right in the head or something. Or worse, coming off as a freak or stalker and get arrested

I do wish there was some way of letting him know how I'm feeling, but that is completely far-fetched. I just feel I need to release it from me to him. I don't even expect anything out of it, I just want him to know that someone out there loves him unconditionally and always will. I have my life and he has his. This is more painful than I could ever imagine and I just want it to stop.
Old 28-12-2012, 06:15 AM
Pathfinder

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromeda27
I think you should start a journal, either on paper or a blog. Make it private and let your thoughts flow.

My TF has acknowledged our connection, even so far as to call it a twin flame. However, he asked for limited contact for now, he's not ready right now. If I were to keep trying to contact him it would just be bad all around. So anytime I feel like I need to talk to him, I write in my blog. Often I can go back and read that and feel very glad I never actually said that to him.

Great advice! when me and my twin split the first time I never contacted him. I channeled my energy into poems. When we split the second time I turned our love story into a book. When I felt him slipping away from me recently I pushed for answers and clarity but it never helped. There are productive ways to deal with things. Its not fun to wake up and go to bed with him on my mind but life goes on. You have to let go..
Old 28-12-2012, 06:28 AM
Master

The blog / writing suggestions are very very good.

You can also have a really simple ceremony where you write something and then honour that, and offer it all to the universe and burn it.
Old 28-12-2012, 06:53 AM
Nada

Oh...No...
I just can not believe that you sent her that email even after she expressed how annoyed and irritated she felt about your last communication.

As others suggested, you should keep a journal to express yourself.
And you probably should get some therapy to cope with your feelings.

It really does NOT matter what kind of soul connection that you share with her, if she does NOT want you in her real life.
Soul connections are just that… soul connections.

It really does NOT matter how deep the soul connection is, what kind of karma that you share, and how many past lives that you shared together.

If there are NOT enough physical and emotional (basically human) compatibilities and chemistry in this reincarnation, it is never going to happen.

You have to let her go.
You need to take care of yourself because you have your own life missions that you have to accomplish.
Old 28-12-2012, 06:54 AM
Lemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vck87
Yeah thats kinda true. But I hardly thought about this email. The words just flowed out of me. I was in the grip of intense emotions. I cooled down only after clicking Send button.

Words such as "not", "don't", "only", "can't", and "never"... Generally, you can just remove them from your message and it reveals something. Has more to do with fears than denials, though. I am too forgetful about such things myself, so it's awkward synchronicity for me to be reminded of that by reading this, but it's all good. Positive words tend to have the best results, makes it easier to be honest with Self that way, too.
Old 28-12-2012, 08:58 AM
vck87

Heya, just back from a vacation. Spent a week in a serene hill resort. Lots of me-time. Massages. Meditation etc. Was a very cleansing experience.

Well, back to earth now. I did get the restraining order in response to my mail. I replied saying that loving her made me a better man and wished her good luck. We deal with the connection by talking to like-minded ppl and at least we know what to expect in this experience. I was not sure if she was even aware of sould connections, spirituality etc. I wondered if she was suffering all alone. I may have gotten a negative response but I feel I atleast sowed the seeds of the connection now. Now she'll know where to turn incase she starts feeling the connection at a later date. At the moment I've decided not obsess this further and go on with my life. Whether this is a TF or a soulmate connection is not very evident. I've been meditating a lot these days and asking the universe for guidance. What are the lessons I have to learn from her ? What is my progress now ? Where do I go from here ? All I get in return is a lot visions and syncs about her. On the one hand I have the universe trying to tell me something about her. On the other hand I have her denying everything I believe in. Everything seems to so futile.

But I have something to feel happy about. I have all you guys, if I ever want a shoulder to cry on. I'll be glad if I can be of any help too.
Old 28-12-2012, 09:23 AM
Nada

Ugh... I am sorry about the restraining order... but it is expected after your last email...

It does NOT matter if she believes on TF or SC or SM or fairies...
She does NOT want you to contact her..
End of the story.

Even when someone acknowledges you as her TF, SC or SM, it does NOT mean that the person wants you in her physical life.

I have met many deep soul connections in my own life.
And to be very honest, I do NOT want be with some of them in this life time because we do not share enough human compatibilities.
In fact, some of these people just irritate and annoy me.
They just do NOT meet my human needs and they create inbalance in my physical life.
But I do know how deeply connected my soul is with them (some with 10+ shared past lives). Nonetheless, my human side does NOT like their human aspects in this life time.
It is what it is.

You will be OK without her. She is not meant to be with you in this life time.
Old 28-12-2012, 09:44 AM
vck87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Ugh... I am sorry about the restraining order... but it is expected after your last email...

It does NOT matter if she believes on TF or SC or SM or fairies...
She does NOT want you to contact her..
End of the story.

Even when someone acknowledges you as her TF, SC or SM, it does NOT mean that the person wants you in her physical life.

I have met many deep soul connections in my own life.
And to be very honest, I do NOT want be with some of them in this life time because we do not share enough human compatibilities.
In fact, some of these people just irritate and annoy me.
They just do NOT meet my human needs and they create inbalance in my physical life.
But I do know how deeply connected my soul is with them (some with 10+ shared past lives). Nonetheless, my human side does NOT like their human aspects in this life time.
It is what it is.

You will be OK without her. She is not meant to be with you in this life time.
I know I can get over her if only the syncs, visions, dreams etc stop. Nobody wants to keep getting reminded of the very person they are trying to get over. Fair enought right ? Am I expecting too much ?