Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 16-12-2012, 10:22 PM
sesheta

I have found it interesting that my TF's first name is a name that has recurred several times over my life - I have two childhood storybooks that I had kept - both have a main character with that name....One of the boys I used to play with all the time growing up had that name....a little boy that I babysat for almost a decade had that name....and I have known two other guys by that name as well, and got along really well with both of them....it's like the Universe was always trying to give me a hint, lolol!
Old 17-12-2012, 01:12 AM
sandrask

My TF has an extremely uncommon name in the area we live in. Though this week i overheard a conversation of a group of guys. They where shouting at another guy over the phone, screaming his name (witch was the same as tf's) telling him to get here now. When i told my tf later, he said he had never met or even heard of anyone with his name in his life. Funny how i should hear that though..

He also told me that a couple of years ago, before we had met, he and his friend used to go around calling everybody Sandra(my name) "because nobody is named sandra" he said. It was some sort of joke for months haha... I was also the first sandra he met.

when speaking of names..
Old 17-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Super Moderator
He has a very common name, so it's hard to avoid. Sometimes, if I hear it off in the distance out of nowhere, I shutter just a bit and then move on. Names are said to have a certain frequency, and do have an impact on things such as personality.
Old 17-12-2012, 06:05 PM
Ascender
The reason I asked this question is because at my campus I've sort of developed an interest on someone I've seen around the whole semester. In a way she resembled my TF , almost like a shorter version of her. I've always wanted to go up to her and talk to her but she would always be with a friend. Anywho, a couple weeks ago before thanksgiving I was upset and fed up with all the TF emotions i had been feeling so I asked my guides to give me the strength I needed to move on. I even asked if I could get to know this "mystery girl". Fast forward till the last day of the semester. I took my final and started heading out of class. To my surprise she was waiting for the elevator which I usually take. At this point I figured "what the hell it's the last day of the semester, if I get shot down then whatever" right? So I began talking to her casually and then told her I had seen her around and I had developed quite an interest on her, she was shocked and nervous. When I stood my hand out to shake hers and introduced myself with my name, I was left speechless once she told me her name, which is my TF's exact first name. I thought to myself what kind of joke is the universe playing on me? One of my closest friends has her name as well but it doesn't bother me at all since she's kind of like a sister to me, but it gave me goosebumps once I found out that the person I had been admiring from afar had the same name as my TF. Any input is highly appreciated....
Old 17-12-2012, 07:17 PM
Ascender
Well, I know that my TF has been bombarded with co-workers etc lately with the exact same first name as mine. I don't think it's a coincidence. ;)

But why the Universe pulls these pranks, other than to give signs and synchronicities? I really don't know. xx
Old 17-12-2012, 09:26 PM
Experiencer
This doesn't totally go with this but wanted to share cuz it was a sign/sync for sure. I was looking off in the distance while stopped at a stop light and thinking about the failed dating attempts I've had lately and was like huh, well if all of these are wrong God/Universe/Divine, I know you're saving something spectacular for me and there is a reason. I then looked up into the car in front of me and saw a sack in the back and swore it said his name! I asked my son who was sitting up front with me if he saw it and he looked at me like I was crazy and said no, it says like sysco or something! Which is not even close to his name and his name doesn't even have those letters in them! I looked back and sure enough it did say sysco or whatever. So I dunno if I made myself see it or what, though why would I?! Anyway, it was just another one of those moments.

I also did think about it and it's funny too that his name and mine end in the same letter, our kids all end in the same letter though it's not the same letter as ours, and then the first guy I dated after him and his girlfriend both ended in the same letter as our kids. I know that's probably not that hard, though looking at it, neither of us ever had any relationships with people with same initials or ending in any of these letters. Ha.
Old 17-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Super Moderator
I dated many with the same first name initial. and a dude same name, before I met tf I thought I keep dating the wrong `d` Name damn it.
Old 17-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Spring1988

No not at all. Her name is very unique and uncommon. However, her last name is pretty common, so is her middle name (which I think I've used here on occasion before).
Old 18-12-2012, 09:47 AM
Master

I am not so sure names are important to twinflames. We become a different name in every single life I believe. What really matters is the energy vibrance of the soul. You will recognize that throughout every life, it's the essence of a person. Tf's recognize that energy at first sight so it doesn't matter what the other one looks like. My TF's outside is totally different from what I used to fall in love with...but he truly is the most beautiful man I have ever known!
My tf has a fair common name and so do I. Both our names are of biblical descent.
The strange thing is he once told me that his first love had the same name as I do and later on he fell in love with a girl who also had my name....So my name seems to play a role in his life.
Old 19-12-2012, 03:06 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
Has anybody developed any interest in somebody else only to find out that they have the same name as your TF? Or has anyone ever dated someone with the same name as your TF? If so how did you feel about the whole situation? Would it be possible to even date them? I know a name is just a name, but a name could also be a constant reminder of your TF.

I have a special connection with his name.. Since I was a child, it has been with me.. Somebody I was supposed to get married to had the same name as him.. I remember wishing on a four leaved clover "I want to marry "TF'sName".... anyways, even now it follows me everywhere.. It is a fairly common name.. perhaps that's why.. but it makes it more painful.. I always look up earnestly when somebody says his name.. :(